Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

u mean to say maybe it did not sink in till then and after kv fight it actually sinks in?? that seems most probable.

Dadaji might have asked KN to leave...Nisha must have started first...and Kabir could be trying to convince...Nisha reaches he lost in thoughts...Viraj enters...and then Kabir?

Now CM cannot have been broken as KN can't be together then. So what will Viraj do when he gets to know about FJ? Reach GH or talk with Ramesh?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

I think when Dadaji asked Viren to involve police, he hadn't factored Kabir or anyone from family cheating on GS. He must have wanted to make one legal complaint. Now that family is involved he wouldn't get them arrested.

His punishment is disown Nisha, affects both Ramesh and Kabir.

vo bhi hai. dadaji will think getting arrested will lead to badnaami so he will bedhakal nisha knowing that would hurt her the most. actually i want the bedakhal to happen. it will be exciting. maybe we can have a promo where gt and leela dhakke marke nikalofies nisha from gf?? god i am such a sadist.😈😆 
bedhakal will also make nisha realise the importance of her family. i want a huge fight between ramy and dadaji and ramy to walk out too. mazaa ayega. then dadaji going to knh and asking for maafi from ramy after sumit bp. wishful thinking i know.😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha Yes. Kabir would probably realise how much Ramesh's support means to him.. When he supports during FJ. I think after the bedakal...KN would be down and Ramesh comes and asks them not to give up? That would be nice. I am still waiting to see if Nisha tries apologising to Ramesh more or what she wants for CM...

Yes...I think when talk about dreams come...Ramesh can share his struggle with Kabir and tell him never to give up and fight for your dream? 

I still wish Ramy gets drunk and talk to KN...lol

@bold: that would be so amazing and such a great wakeup call for Nisha. Seriously, she has to learn how much she hurts Ramesh by doing stupid stunts like this. She never ever protects him, only hurts him from hiding the truth. I had really thought she would learn her lesson after pc man. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

u mean to say maybe it did not sink in till then and after kv fight it actually sinks in?? that seems most probable.

I think Nisha is thinking about ways to prove Kabir innocent when Viraj enters. Coz it's a day scene. And we have another scene in courtyard at night. That's probably when KN will be unsuccessful coz Dolly would support Sumit.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I still don't get it why do kV always have to do hathapai? It's in rajput khoon of two bros fighting? :p I mean last time vv first attacked ainvayi n now kB.. If he was misbehaving/holding her then justified but otherwise y hathapai like that?
It was kabirs idea only na that nisha meet vv  for physio n badhao the misunderstanding..Huh :/ dumbo
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Ramesh cannot let bedakal happen...and even if it happens...he would continue his fight at GH with Dadaji. I think Ramesh is taking a little bit of rest after the previous night outburst. He would have his Glucon D soon and would be back...lol

bechara is working in low battery. he did not get to charge after he came back from the darga. lakshmi is also not there for battery saving. hope he gets fully charged and comes back with a bang with meri beti.😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think Nisha is thinking about ways to prove Kabir innocent when Viraj enters. Coz it's a day scene. And we have another scene in courtyard at night. That's probably when KN will be unsuccessful coz Dolly would support Sumit.

So she goes home in the afternoon. and then comes back to GH at night? 
maybe they go to factory too? when does saurav go to jail? 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: that would be so amazing and such a great wakeup call for Nisha. Seriously, she has to learn how much she hurts Ramesh by doing stupid stunts like this. She never ever protects him, only hurts him from hiding the truth. I had really thought she would learn her lesson after pc man. 

I expected her to talk with Ramesh after he came home. I mean..at least ask him why he left? She didn't even seemed to care that Dadaji was angry with Ramesh. She was in her own world then. Ramesh did everything for Nisha...but he was the one who had to suffer so much then...and I don't think even now family realised why he left...

Even now...she is guilty for her mistake. I don't think she has understood how much Ramesh is hurt.
Teogapi thumbnail

Dadaji might have asked KN to leave...Nisha must have started first...and Kabir could be trying to convince...Nisha reaches he lost in thoughts...Viraj enters...and then Kabir?

Now CM cannot have been broken as KN can't be together then. So what will Viraj do when he gets to know about FJ? Reach GH or talk with Ramesh?

but kabir seemed to enter the scene from inside na???  maybe he wants to cheer up nisha so he goes to the kitchen to make her something meanwhile viraj enters??
i think viraj will go to knh after knowing about fjto confront kabir. will he keep quiet after he goes from knh is the question.😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Are you sure its a day scene? May be its after Dadaji gives deadline? Why is Viraj even there?