Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 24

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

That would be more drama...Also as Shivani said...Ramesh cannot tell anything because CM would add more problems to KN. 

But bedakal? Seriously Dadaji! How does Ramesh even allow that without fighting?

@bold: that's what makes me feel like the bedakal threat was just Dada ji being a drama king -- like he did with the Nisha halwa-kheer and working thing, retirement drama, etc. 

At most, I feel like KN would be told to leave GH and GS for now or whatever but not cut off contact with the family. 

unless the bedakal threat occurs after she fails te 24 hr deadline? i may be confusing up info, but was the bedakal thing mentioned today? only the 24 hrs thing was right? 

what confuses me however, is how Nisha seemed so calm at her and KAbir's house when Viraj comes to visit. How can she be so calm when shit is going down???

Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

It should be this way. There's need for a bit more build up before Sumit's BP. If that happens now, there's nothing much left in drama for other tracks. Also CVs will have to justify WHY  Ramesh wouldn't be able to say anything when Nisha stays in KNH despite knowing about CM.

wecan have a ramy rdx session too for this. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Isha Yes. Kabir would probably realise how much Ramesh's support means to him.. When he supports during FJ. I think after the bedakal...KN would be down and Ramesh comes and asks them not to give up? That would be nice. I am still waiting to see if Nisha tries apologising to Ramesh more or what she wants for CM...
Yes...I think when talk about dreams come...Ramesh can share his struggle with Kabir and tell him never to give up and fight for your dream? 

I still wish Ramy gets drunk and talk to KN...lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

but i think ramy will not point at sumit without a proper proof and proper maane rj nahi pakka proof which clearly says sulee are behind fj.

But supporting KN would mean...he believes what they are telling na?
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: that's what makes me feel like the bedakal threat was just Dada ji being a drama kind -- like he did with the Nisha halwa-kheer and working thing, retirement drama, etc. 

At most, I feel like KN would be told to leave GH and GS for now or whatever but not cut off contact with the family. 

unless the bedakal threat occurs after she fails te 24 hr deadline? i may be confusing up info, but was the bedakal thing mentioned today? only the 24 hrs thing was right? 

what confuses me however, is how Nisha seemed so calm at her and KAbir's house when Viraj comes to visit. How can she be so calm when shit is going down???

about the bedhakal thing whatif it was a phuss like anerei mentioning family knowing about cm?? but dadaji can give bedhal threat but ramy will not allow his daughter to be ousted fron gf without puttin up a fight. i see meri beti coming here. v2 gt mohan and dadaji can cut off the contact but not rl dadi and cousins. thats what i feel.
i think she was shocked when viraj enters or aneri was giving a back shot??😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha I thought Nisha was more like defeated calm at KNH? May be its after the mandir box thing where she fails and Dadaji asks her to leave?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

that would add to the drama quotient and sumit bp will be on 50yc. but as shweta said wont kabir and saurav be arrested then??? ya phir family lets them off after bedhakaling???

we need a segment or olv now.😆

I think when Dadaji asked Viren to involve police, he hadn't factored Kabir or anyone from family cheating on GS. He must have wanted to make one legal complaint. Now that family is involved he wouldn't get them arrested.

His punishment is disown Nisha, affects both Ramesh and Kabir.
Teogapi thumbnail

But supporting KN would mean...he believes what they are telling na?

he can support them silently but he will be ready with his war equipments  if dadaji tries to bedhakal nisha.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Ramesh cannot let bedakal happen...and even if it happens...he would continue his fight at GH with Dadaji. I think Ramesh is taking a little bit of rest after the previous night outburst. He would have his Glucon D soon and would be back...lol
Teogapi thumbnail

@Isha I thought Nisha was more like defeated calm at KNH? May be its after the mandir box thing where she fails and Dadaji asks her to leave?

u mean to say maybe it did not sink in till then and after kv fight it actually sinks in?? that seems most probable.