Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 23

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
How can they fail? And Nisha getting bedakaled cannot happen. That would mean Sumit BP isn't happening? 
Assuming Nisha gets bedakaled...that would mean Kabir gets arrested right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

May be its just not Nisha...but also RL which would make him think? Kabir was ready to leave the family...never thought he would miss them? May be Ramesh not talking with Kabir or being angry would make Kabir realise his value? 

I think Ramesh can give the breakthrough that RJ was in the bag? May be that's where they find it at the end? He has to get some credit... But CM would still be killing him. He would have to find some solution now. May be the time he realises the solution...CM breaks to the family and he would be ready for battle?

but would sulee keep the bag in gh after knowing protons suspect them?? i feel at last dollywill do the bp.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

There's also the spoiler than confirmed that KN will fail 24hr deadline in proving Kabir innocence. So they will be bedakaled? 

It should be this way. There's need for a bit more build up before Sumit's BP. If that happens now, there's nothing much left in drama for other tracks. Also CVs will have to justify WHY  Ramesh wouldn't be able to say anything when Nisha stays in KNH despite knowing about CM.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4372152 

new spoiler
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

There's also the spoiler than confirmed that KN will fail 24hr deadline in proving Kabir innocence. So they will be bedakaled? 

th 24 hr deadline was not mentioned na?? i think it is pointing at the umt segment scene. but nisha failing the 24 hr challenge and being bedhakaled will be more drama.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Long shot...But like Rema said before...what if Ramesh asks Dolly to check that bag and for that she goes undercover? May be Sumit hides the bag somewhere and Dolly acts to find that out. 
It would be a bigger problem if Ramesh openly points at Sumit without proof. Viren wouldn't like it
Shwets1502 thumbnail
That would be more drama...Also as Shivani said...Ramesh cannot tell anything because CM would add more problems to KN. 
But bedakal? Seriously Dadaji! How does Ramesh even allow that without fighting?
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

It should be this way. There's need for a bit more build up before Sumit's BP. If that happens now, there's nothing much left in drama for other tracks. Also CVs will have to justify WHY  Ramesh wouldn't be able to say anything when Nisha stays in KNH despite knowing about CM.

that would add to the drama quotient and sumit bp will be on 50yc. but as shweta said wont kabir and saurav be arrested then??? ya phir family lets them off after bedhakaling???
we need a segment or olv now.😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shweta -- yes RL did accept Kabir as their own, but I feel like Kabir doesn't necessarily know what that entails. I don't think Kabir's really used to having people do things specifically for him/ defend him -- like he was super touched when Nisha planned the party + gave him the camera. So once he sees Ramesh refusing to back down from his support for Kabir, despite all evidence stating otherwise, he'll definitely be touched. And I feel like that's when he'll start actually realizing that what having RL means? And maybe Ramesh can continue behaving coldly with Kabir after supporting him -- leading Kabir to apologize and get Ramesh to forgive him? 

And when I meant by opening up for Ramesh -- I meant like Ramesh telling Kabir his struggle of becomming a musician, how he sacrified for family, what RDX'd feels like, the things he's done for GKS. I want RaKa to go both way -- with RaKa both confiding in each other. 
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Long shot...But like Rema said before...what if Ramesh asks Dolly to check that bag and for that she goes undercover? May be Sumit hides the bag somewhere and Dolly acts to find that out. 

It would be a bigger problem if Ramesh openly points at Sumit without proof. Viren wouldn't like it

but i think ramy will not point at sumit without a proper proof and proper maane rj nahi pakka proof which clearly says sulee are behind fj.