Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

i think iff the family members blame kabir after LT somewhere nisha would want to free him and want him to go away. i too dont want kabir to continue in gs after this. 
do u think kabir will fall or nisha in sumit bp process coz ramy will only wait till fj is solved.😕
He looks so stern about lsd n not falling in love that I wonder when will be that eureka moment when he accepts it.. He is so stubborn it can't be within a day na? I mean so many times he has cheated his feelings he knows something is happening but brushes it off immediately by making a joke out of it. It will b a task to get this boy realise. 
N waise b his character is so confusing.  I still don't get it when KN met in the bus he said mera dil kabhi tuta nhi h .. N den in terrace he said he had a gf who ditched him..seems like CVS forget some things :p

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Ramesh banging with Sumit would make him believe Sumit is behind it. Yes...I want him in brainstorming sessions too. May be there would be problems at GH and Ramesh would be trying to.reason with Dadaji and Viren?
i think even if ramy is not in full time workingmodeoffjhe will give out one pakka clue whicjh will help kn for bp. 
i want him to fight for DoSu Ls with viren and dadaji.
@shweta:  kabir can think she is rejecting him coz viraj is his bro but inrelity she wants him out of gf coz gf always blames him and she does not want him to be ramy part 2 in gf.
@ deeksha: that was like an attraction for him not love. maybe thats why he said mera dil kabhi toota nahi??? cvs  can show anything. they showed nisha falling inlove within 2 hours in viraj case. in the morining she was like mujhe pyaar ke liye counselor ke paas jana padega and in the same day doobi doobi started and for viraj we did not even know how he fell for aarti in the first place. he rejected nisha and said ilu aarti to the blue shirt. isliye i am confused. i just hope they atlest show kabir falling and realizing his love slowly.

Originally posted by Teogapi

@shweta:  kabir can think she is rejecting him coz viraj is his bro but inrelity she wants him out of gf coz gf always blames him and she does not want him to be ramy part 2 in gf.
@ deeksha: that was like an attraction for him not love. maybe thats why he said mera dil kabhi toota nahi??? cvs  can show anything. they showed nisha falling inlove within 2 hours in viraj case. in the morining she was like mujhe p yar ke liye counselor ke paas jana padega and in the same day doobi doobi started and for viraj we did not even know how he fell for aarti in the first place. he rejected nisha and said ilu aarti to the blue shirt. isliye i am confused. i just hope they atlest show kabir falling and realizing his love slowly.

Ikr? I always thought what if aarti was not nisha and some buddhi aunty ..would he still love her? :p
Jokes aside really loving any1 without seeing/meeting them is scary ..that's y I never connected to it.
From nishas POV we can say if just like a crush /fangirling like how girls do on actors :p
May be its just not Nisha...but also RL which would make him think? Kabir was ready to leave the family...never thought he would miss them? May be Ramesh not talking with Kabir or being angry would make Kabir realise his value? 
I think Ramesh can give the breakthrough that RJ was in the bag? May be that's where they find it at the end? He has to get some credit... But CM would still be killing him. He would have to find some solution now. May be the time he realises the solution...CM breaks to the family and he would be ready for battle?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

May be its just not Nisha...but also RL which would make him think? Kabir was ready to leave the family...never thought he would miss them? May be Ramesh not talking with Kabir or being angry would make Kabir realise his value? 
I think Ramesh can give the breakthrough that RJ was in the bag? May be that's where they find it at the end? He has to get some credit... But CM would still be killing him. He would have to find some solution now. May be the time he realises the solution...CM breaks to the family and he would be ready for battle?

I feel the same way. Like yes he'll think of staying for Nisha, but separating from RL and the entire GF would be super hard for Kabir and be a huge incentive to him to stay and thus he'll end up staying. He has already acknowledged that he does really like the GF and finds it hard to hurt them (when he confessed GDA to Ramesh). But at the same time, I really really really don't want Kabir to give up the LSD. Idk like I just don't want to see that. I actually wouldn't mind seeing what Nisha confessed in her dream: Kabir staying in India for 6 months or so and then Nisha going with him to London for 6 months or so. The show could still function by showing GF in India and Nisha discovering what it means to be married + adapting to a new country. It's still techically invovling the cousins and being Nisha's coming-of-age. But again, these are all hypothetical sequences. 

And I feel like seeing Ramesh support him with everyone else against him would also be really huge for Kabir. As for the talking thing, idk they didn't talk that much in the first place so why would he miss that? idk. I'd like to kinda see Kabir being touched by the way Ramesh supports him despite everything even getting RDX'd for him and then him slowly opening up to Ramesh and Ramesh countering by opening up to him?  

And I think him finding a solution only for the CM to reveal could definitely happen. It could also pave the way for Dada Ji vs Ramesh as his solution will obviously be different.  

Also, like Rema said, I'd actually like to see some disagreement between V2 over DoSu LS. Like she pointed out, Vimla's advice during the Dolly-Leela fight was actually really good and Viren didn't like it. But for some reason, I really feel like Vimla would be against LS. Just because it's such a huge life-changing event. They all would probably have a hard time when it gets revealed that Sumit did betray them. So I can see the elder GF actually wanting to give Sumit a second chance? 
There's also the spoiler than confirmed that KN will fail 24hr deadline in proving Kabir innocence. So they will be bedakaled? 
Originally posted by deek_210

Ikr? I always thought what if aarti was not nisha and some buddhi aunty ..would he still love her? :p
Jokes aside really loving any1 without seeing/meeting them is scary ..that's y I never connected to it.
From nishas POV we can say if just like a crush /fangirling like how girls do on actors :p
like rosesh of sarabhai lol. ðŸ˜†
It was similar to a Cinderella story but even in that Austen knew that he was chatting with a college girl. But here. But CVS ko yehi acha laga.  But they gave a splendid end  to EWF.  I am really looking forward to cm dhamaka.

I think it was genuine love from nisha's side coz she was ready to so anything fornhim. It started with fangirling though. 
@Isha I think Ramesh has always been open with Kabir. Remember he told Kabir to always keep smiling and he and L would be on his side his entire life? RL accepted Kabir as their own...Kabir was attached to them...but not really I felt. But slowly he would understand. Ramesh talking with Kabir might not happen soon...but I want Kabir to try and talk with Ramesh. Kabir should miss Ramesh trusting him and should earn his trust back. 
At the end of FJ...CM would definitely break. New article is one of the worst I have read. But according to it...Viraj comes and tells about CM? I don't think that's happening. When CM breaks...Dadaji and Ramesh would be on different sides for sure. 

I don't think Vimla would want LS for Dolly but would persuade her to someone make her marriage work. I want V2 vs RL there. Ramesh in two conditions...where the options are the same...but questions are different.
Originally posted by lovely_lady

There's also the spoiler than confirmed that KN will fail 24hr deadline in proving Kabir innocence. So they will be bedakaled? 
Really? :o which spoiler? Maybe that's when nisha is crying n hugging kabir.. But they will still not haar maano n keep on trying n ramy will definitely help