Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

No...Dolly would do SuLee BP...From Ramy's part...he would.support KN and lend his help...I think that in itself would make KN guilty. 

If Lakshmi is back...Would Ramesh tell about CM? Can she understand or what if she panics? 
but i want dadaji to acknowledge ramy;s role in sumit bp and fj case. i wnat kn do the field work but ramy in the planning department. kn are weak there and sulee are at advantage there. 
i think lakshmi will tell about nisha loving kabir first and confuse ramy.😆
@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

How much ever angry Ramesh can be...he cannot stop himself from supporting Nisha. I loved the slight little glance Ramesh gave but didn't look at her...and Nisha definitely felt so relieved that moment. I want her to keep trying to talk to Ramesh and I am sure RN patch up scene would be superb!
i want nisha to sing for ramy during patchup. some papa song. mazaa ayega. we have seen ramy singing for nishabut it would be cute if nisha singsfor ramy and ramy playfully taunts about her being besura.😆
i loved the chutku scene. nisha looked a little hopeful there. another thing i loved was when cousins were talking about proposal nisha was thinking about ramy. 
Originally posted by Teogapi

but i want dadaji to acknowledge ramy;s role in sumit bp and fj case. i wnat kn do the field work but ramy in the planning department. kn are weak there and sulee are at advantage there. 
i think lakshmi will tell about nisha loving kabir first and confuse ramy.😆

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.

@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? ðŸ˜•

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.
i want ramy there for kn brainstorming session. and after bp they should give him due credit. i dont want choti ccg to take all credit like aman's time .
ramesh banging with wumit must be for some reason. he will surely get involved in fj imo.

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? ðŸ˜•

I think Kabir would realise he had been careless. He would be RDXd for that...but it was more of a conspiracy by own family member. Somewhere after this...I don't want Kabir to continue in GS. One...he has to ask Ramesh about it...and secondly... It again continues the cheating

i want ramy there for kn brainstorming session. and after bp they should give him due credit. i dont want choti ccg to take all credit like aman's time .
ramesh banging with wumit must be for some reason. he will surely get involved in fj imo.

I think Ramesh banging with Sumit would make him believe Sumit is behind it. Yes...I want him in brainstorming sessions too. May be there would be problems at GH and Ramesh would be trying to.reason with Dadaji and Viren?

I think Kabir would realise he had been careless. He would be RDXd for that...but it was more of a conspiracy by own family member. Somewhere after this...I don't want Kabir to continue in GS. One...he has to ask Ramesh about it...and secondly... It again continues the cheating
i think iff the family members blame kabir after LT somewhere nisha would want to free him and want him to go away. i too dont want kabir to continue in gs after this. 
do u think kabir will fall or nisha in sumit bp process coz ramy will only wait till fj is solved.😕
@Rema It depends. With LT Kabir gets a brother. He would want his.mother to be with Viraj then? But yes...to free him off Nisha would want Kabir to leave. Even otherwise...Ramesh wouldn't want him to sacrifice his dream. 
Gtg...lunch!