Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I want Ramy to give a strong plan or evidence for.finding RJ. KN can get the proof and do BP but I want Dadaji to see Ramesh saved GS from badnaami or loss. I don't expect Dadaji to.say anything for that...but just remember his lines
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Yes. Kabir has lost Ramesh's trust and he has to gain it. I want him to try talking with Ramesh and Ramesh still being angry. KN is lucky Ramesh still supports them. 

@Isha Stage is definitely getting set for Dadaji Vs Ramesh. Their talk about how both fight for Nisha's happiness was in itself symbolic. For DoSu...Dolly has to seek Ramesh's help...else he wouldn't be able to help. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema I feel Sumit would plead for another chance and Dadaji would say Ok as he doesn't want the marriage to break? But would ask him.to get a job for himself? And Dolly wants LS...and hence q fight? 

Viren has to taunt Ramesh...please... Lol May be Viren would think FJ was the reason Ramesh was worried then? 

RaKa has to talk... and this time I want Kabir to go and talk to Ramesh. Yes...Dadaji wouldn't believe in dreams but Ramesh would and would want to send Kabir to London. 

double standards. if kabir is proven to be chor then nisha will be bedhakaled and when sumit is proven he will be forgiven and dolly will be asked to be with him??? i want dolly to walk out if she is forced to accept sumit. she can file a dv and dowry complaint against sulee and get them arrested.😡
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: Remaaa LOL!!! I died laughing over this. I swear girl, you definitely have a way with words. So witty!   

@Shweta -- I feel the same. Even after SuLee exposure, I think Dada Ji wouldn't want to go for LS, nor would V2. I definitely feel like DoSu LS will be a huge fight for Dolly, and cousins (for sure Nisha will be invovled because she's aware of abuse and Nishu-bro is back). And by default, Ramesh would be invovled too. 

Also, I feel like the stage has been set for ramy vs dada ji. The jewelry question today was just a preview with dada ji being angry at kabir and ramy wanting kabir to have a chance to clear his name. the fight has begun. it will only continue to accelerate.  

Do you think we'd get laxmi vs ramesh over DoSu LS?

it was instant both in viraj and kabir's case.😆
i hink laksmi will surely support ramy for SuDo LS. she will not want dolly tobe ina abusive relationship. i want to see vimla;s stand in this. she surprised me when she adviced dolly to speak if leela says something. she wanted her to fight. i want virenvs vimla over this issue.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

double standards. if kabir is proven to be chor then nisha will be bedhakaled and when sumit is proven he will be forgiven and dolly will be asked to be with him??? i want dolly to walk out if she is forced to accept sumit. she can file a dv and dowry complaint against sulee and get them arrested.😡

I think it would be GKI and wat society would talk about Dolly. I am sure Dolly would be strong and all cousins would support her. RL supporting Dolly would gift them the taunts and RDX but they would be with Dolly and probably the comparison of RL and V2 would come?
Teogapi thumbnail

I want Ramy to give a strong plan or evidence for.finding RJ. KN can get the proof and do BP but I want Dadaji to see Ramesh saved GS from badnaami or loss. I don't expect Dadaji to.say anything for that...but just remember his lines

i want kn to give evidence but sulee to make it worthless and then enters ramy with pakka proof. i think mostly kn will find the jewles and ramy will do sulee bp.
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Yes. Kabir has lost Ramesh's trust and he has to gain it. I want him to try talking with Ramesh and Ramesh still being angry. KN is lucky Ramesh still supports them. 

@Isha Stage is definitely getting set for Dadaji Vs Ramesh. Their talk about how both fight for Nisha's happiness was in itself symbolic. For DoSu...Dolly has to seek Ramesh's help...else he wouldn't be able to help. 

kn are solucky. i loved the waynisha looked at ramy when he supported her. kuch bhi ho ramy will never let his little girl get rdxed by dadaji. their bond is so cute.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want kn to give evidence but sulee to make it worthless and then enters ramy with pakka proof. i think mostly kn will find the jewles and ramy will do sulee bp.

No...Dolly would do SuLee BP...From Ramy's part...he would.support KN and lend his help...I think that in itself would make KN guilty. 

If Lakshmi is back...Would Ramesh tell about CM? Can she understand or what if she panics? 
Teogapi thumbnail

I think it would be GKI and wat society would talk about Dolly. I am sure Dolly would be strong and all cousins would support her. RL supporting Dolly would gift them the taunts and RDX but they would be with Dolly and probably the comparison of RL and V2 would come?

what about gki when kabir is framed. nisha ki life ki koi value nahi. bechaari has faced badnaami coz of pc too and fj will be added one. if dadaji indeed forvies sumit i want nishato ask this question. shw should ask ki when kabir was framed then u wanted to disown me when sumit is the culprit u dont even want to punish him??
Shwets1502 thumbnail

kn are solucky. i loved the waynisha looked at ramy when he supported her. kuch bhi ho ramy will never let his little girl get rdxed by dadaji. their bond is so cute.

How much ever angry Ramesh can be...he cannot stop himself from supporting Nisha. I loved the slight little glance Ramesh gave but didn't look at her...and Nisha definitely felt so relieved that moment. I want her to keep trying to talk to Ramesh and I am sure RN patch up scene would be superb!