Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Before all that...Dadaji Vs Ramesh has to slowly begin again. Ramesh wouldn't back down from fighting. I want him to fight for DoSu LS also. I want Dolly to take.help from.RL for.this.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I don't think Ramesh would let Kabir sacrifice his dream even if Kabir is ready. He understands what dreams are and hence would tell Kabir to find some middle ground but no sacrificing. 
I think Ramesh never wanted to tell about Aarti to family but here KN are cheating the family also. So Ramesh wouldn't want that to continue. He is just waiting for him to understand the situation better and then tell the family. But yes...before that it would break...and Ramesh knowing it before hand and not telling anyone would be RDXd also. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Deeksha Ramy would definitely have a huge role when LT comes out. He would be the one to console and support Kabir. Yes...the samaaj thing did strike a chord and can come in for the future too. I think Nisha would not compromise from now on and would know Ramesh would be there for her. Hopefully she wouldn't hide anything from him from now on...especially LT. 

RaKa would be great during LT. Wonder how VJ would see it?

rupan will be the first one to hype the illegitimate issue. she canconnect it with cm too. kabir will need ramesh's support here. 
also i wonder how will nisha find out?? she will not go to ph after seeing viraj's craziness for her (hopefully) . so her seeing the pic is out of question. what if ramy finds it when he goes to ph to knock some sense into viraj?? but then ramy would want to tell kabir asap. i still dont see any reason why vv stayed at knh.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

congo for becoming senior member ๐Ÿฅณsorry didnt see it before.

i too want that. both nisha and kabir want to stary toggether and everyone else apart from ramy trying to seperate them. kitna mazaa ayega๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†. i want some strong words form dadaji against cm and kn. I want buaji to twist lt and make it seem like viraj and kabir weretogether in all the badnaami. bahut bada dhamaka. waiting for that.๐Ÿ˜† 

Thank u thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ :p
Same..I wanna see that happening.. But will gf believe it? :o I mean m sure ramy nisha won't coz they know he was searching for him n ramy would tell gf abt it. That would get too messy.. The most I can see is maybe gf not liking him for being illegitimate n him getting tanas n taunts from electrons.. I hope he doesn't go grey then like vv ..he's quite sorted like that :p
VH is a total question mark right now
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema LT would bring RaKa strong. Now.they are in a testing phase. Ramesh has lost trust and is upset with Kabir. Kabir...he was hurt but does Ramesh's support really matters to him.is yet to be seen. 
Rupan... she can tell about Sumit even now...But she won't. I seriously wish she gets caught up in a mess.and no one come s to aid. 

May be Nisha herself goes to knock some.sense into Viraj and finds photo? I don't want her to go alone to PH though
Teogapi thumbnail

I don't think Ramesh would let Kabir sacrifice his dream even if Kabir is ready. He understands what dreams are and hence would tell Kabir to find some middle ground but no sacrificing. 

I think Ramesh never wanted to tell about Aarti to family but here KN are cheating the family also. So Ramesh wouldn't want that to continue. He is just waiting for him to understand the situation better and then tell the family. But yes...before that it would break...and Ramesh knowing it before hand and not telling anyone would be RDXd also. 

if kn proves that sulee are behind fj  and dv comes out, then there will be no problem for SuDo LS from GH's side. but for proving Sulee guilty ramy has to fight the family. he will need to fight for DoSa though. hope they they dolly raking time to fall for Saurav and its not like maggi noodles ka 2 min love like nisha.

i want RaKa to have a talk and ramy to urge kabir to follow his dreams. maybe we will get a rdx session for this also like dadaji wanting kabir tostay and ramy wanting him to fulfill his dreams???
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I feel Sumit would plead for another chance and Dadaji would say Ok as he doesn't want the marriage to break? But would ask him.to get a job for himself? And Dolly wants LS...and hence q fight? 
Viren has to taunt Ramesh...please... Lol May be Viren would think FJ was the reason Ramesh was worried then? 

RaKa has to talk... and this time I want Kabir to go and talk to Ramesh. Yes...Dadaji wouldn't believe in dreams but Ramesh would and would want to send Kabir to London. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Thank u thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ :p
Same..I wanna see that happening.. But will gf believe it? :o I mean m sure ramy nisha won't coz they know he was searching for him n ramy would tell gf abt it. That would get too messy.. The most I can see is maybe gf not liking him for being illegitimate n him getting tanas n taunts from electrons.. I hope he doesn't go grey then like vv ..he's quite sorted like that :p
VH is a total question mark right now

but who willbelieve ramy nisha?? they will ge rdxed bekar mein. i think vj will have to step in there. and what if vj does not like nisha and thinks she is playing with both her sons??? 
i think the illegitimate spoiler is false. itne din ho gaye nisha dd not come to know about lt itself and dj has also died. and moreover OMM was not surprised when she saw the date in the report. matlab kabir is arjun's son. but  gaya can twist it. i want lt and cm tobe known in 50yc.
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema LT would bring RaKa strong. Now.they are in a testing phase. Ramesh has lost trust and is upset with Kabir. Kabir...he was hurt but does Ramesh's support really matters to him.is yet to be seen. 

Rupan... she can tell about Sumit even now...But she won't. I seriously wish she gets caught up in a mess.and no one come s to aid. 

May be Nisha herself goes to knock some.sense into Viraj and finds photo? I don't want her to go alone to PH though

i think kabir has to earn ramy;s trust again now. i want kabir to approach ramy with his problem after fj is over. he can ask advice too
rupan can tell about sumit but will she be able to confidently tell that fj was sumit's idea??? and if she reveals about sumit then sumit will reveal about her partnership in kabir's gda... will rupan take the risk??
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

if kn proves that sulee are behind fj  and dv comes out, then there will be no problem for SuDo LS from GH's side. but for proving Sulee guilty ramy has to fight the family. he will need to fight for DoSa though. hope they they dolly raking time to fall for Saurav and its not like maggi noodles ka 2 min love like nisha.

i want RaKa to have a talk and ramy to urge kabir to follow his dreams. maybe we will get a rdx session for this also like dadaji wanting kabir tostay and ramy wanting him to fulfill his dreams???

@bold: Remaaa LOL!!! I died laughing over this. I swear girl, you definitely have a way with words. So witty!   

@Shweta -- I feel the same. Even after SuLee exposure, I think Dada Ji wouldn't want to go for LS, nor would V2. I definitely feel like DoSu LS will be a huge fight for Dolly, and cousins (for sure Nisha will be invovled because she's aware of abuse and Nishu-bro is back). And by default, Ramesh would be invovled too. 

Also, I feel like the stage has been set for ramy vs dada ji. The jewelry question today was just a preview with dada ji being angry at kabir and ramy wanting kabir to have a chance to clear his name. the fight has begun. it will only continue to accelerate.  

Do you think we'd get laxmi vs ramesh over DoSu LS?
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago