Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

You have to get Ramy back in good mood for that...lol May be he will ask KN if they have some proof and they show this...I can imagine Ramesh smiling slowly reading it...lol But for now...Angry Ramesh is awesome...lol Let him be angry for some.more.time

ramy will be angry for a while pakka. i think cm will come out in front of gf through the contract when lt too is out.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema CM can come out...but how will contract come out? I think once Ramesh calms down...he would have a good talk about KNs future. He cannot let CM continue and let KN act as Husband and wife. But I think Ramesh would find something between KN...extent to which both support each other and would understand that there is definitely love between them? 
I am still wodnering how Ramesh would handle Viraj. He would know Viraj can tell about CM to family anytime. Also KN would realise Sumit must have told about CM to Viraj. Would KN share their views to Ramy or at least try to? 

He has to stay angry...but seeing KN struggle in FJ...he would go.to support?
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema CM can come out...but how will contract come out? I think once Ramesh calms down...he would have a good talk about KNs future. He cannot let CM continue and let KN act as Husband and wife. But I think Ramesh would find something between KN...extent to which both support each other and would understand that there is definitely love between them? 

I am still wodnering how Ramesh would handle Viraj. He would know Viraj can tell about CM to family anytime. Also KN would realise Sumit must have told about CM to Viraj. Would KN share their views to Ramy or at least try to? 

He has to stay angry...but seeing KN struggle in FJ...he would go.to support?

i think he will see the sparkbetween kn and will try to wait for sometime befroe telling the family. but before he could tell cm will somehow comeout inthe open. i think kn will ask him for sometime and after that they will reveal themselves to the family adn ramy will give them  some time say 1 week or so and cm will be revealed before that one week.
i have nohopes from viraj now. i willnot be surprised even ifhe goes to gs and asks nisha's haath from dadaji. he seems pretty serious inhis haath maango abhiyaan.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I don't think Ramesh would give time. He has decided he would correct the mess KN has created. He might give them options to choose. 
But I do think when family gets to know Kabir would have realised his love...and RaKa would be stronger too. Ramesh would have to fight for KN together and probably then KN would haq se ask Ramesh to fight for them. 

Viraj and VJ are going to play a huge role. Not sure if Lakshmi would play some role. I wanted her in DoSu track. Would Rupan tell Lakshmi manipulated Dolly?
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema I don't think Ramesh would give time. He has decided he would correct the mess KN has created. He might give them options to choose. 

But I do think when family gets to know Kabir would have realised his love...and RaKa would be stronger too. Ramesh would have to fight for KN together and probably then KN would haq se ask Ramesh to fight for them. 

Viraj and VJ are going to play a huge role. Not sure if Lakshmi would play some role. I wanted her in DoSu track. Would Rupan tell Lakshmi manipulated Dolly?

Lakshmi is gayab nowadays. is pubali unavailable??? i am missing lakshmi.  but if lakshmi is back ramesh will come to know about nisha being inlove with kabir... maybe thats why she is MIA??
i think ramesh will give them time after seeing the spark between them. ya phir he gets confused after knowing nisha loves kabir???? i too think the family will knowonly when both of them fall in love and lt is revealed. i want buaji to have a hand in this too.  i mean lt not love track.๐Ÿ˜†
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

Lakshmi is gayab nowadays. is pubali unavailable??? i am missing lakshmi.  but if lakshmi is back ramesh will come to know about nisha being inlove with kabir... maybe thats why she is MIA??

i think ramesh will give them time after seeing the spark between them. ya phir he gets confused after knowing nisha loves kabir???? i too think the family will knowonly when both of them fall in love and lt is revealed. i want buaji to have a hand in this too.  i mean lt not love track.๐Ÿ˜†

Both should fall in love n then everybody in gf except ramy should try n separate them..for kya mazzaa ayega..comedy hojaygi :p but I guess due to LT situation will get very serious :( n kabir may want to leave everything n go in Guilt..that's when ramy can samjhau kabir as he has experience of samaaj n tell him its not his fault n maybe ramy will b only be supporting him despite him being illegitimate ..the RN talk abt samaaj gave me a strong feeling that this might happen?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Even if KN are in love...Ramesh wouldn't want CM to continue. Its all so wrong  and Ramesh wouldn't want it to continue. Even if he knows Nisha is in love...RN knows Kabir isnt. I don't think Ramesh would force Kabir. May be Nisha herself would tell the marriage can't work and Ramesh asks them to go for LS. 
There is always the fear of family knowing...and would Ramesh want to hide it from family...knowing that's still cheating them?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Both should fall in love n then everybody in gf except ramy should try n separate them..for kya mazzaa ayega..comedy hojaygi :p but I guess due to LT situation will get very serious :( n kabir may want to leave everything n go in Guilt..that's when ramy can samjhau kabir as he has experience of samaaj n tell him its not his fault n maybe ramy will b only be supporting him despite him being illegitimate ..the RN talk abt samaaj gave me a strong feeling that this might happen?

congo for becoming senior member ๐Ÿฅณsorry didnt see it before.

i too want that. both nisha and kabir want to stary toggether and everyone else apart from ramy trying to seperate them. kitna mazaa ayega๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†. i want some strong words form dadaji against cm and kn. I want buaji to twist lt and make it seem like viraj and kabir weretogether in all the badnaami. bahut bada dhamaka. waiting for that.๐Ÿ˜† 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Deeksha Ramy would definitely have a huge role when LT comes out. He would be the one to console and support Kabir. Yes...the samaaj thing did strike a chord and can come in for the future too. I think Nisha would not compromise from now on and would know Ramesh would be there for her. Hopefully she wouldn't hide anything from him from now on...especially LT. 
RaKa would be great during LT. Wonder how VJ would see it?
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Even if KN are in love...Ramesh wouldn't want CM to continue. Its all so wrong  and Ramesh wouldn't want it to continue. Even if he knows Nisha is in love...RN knows Kabir isnt. I don't think Ramesh would force Kabir. May be Nisha herself would tell the marriage can't work and Ramesh asks them to go for LS. 

There is always the fear of family knowing...and would Ramesh want to hide it from family...knowing that's still cheating them?

i think ramy would want to tell the family an will be searching for a perfect time but it will be revealed before he could tell them??? like aarti??? one thing i dont want is kabir sacrificing lsd for nisha. career is as important as love. after lt and cm are sorted they can show nisha career track once again.