Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

LT and CM would come out together...and VJ has to.enter soon. 

I think Ramesh would still want to go for LS if he knows Kabir doesn't love Nisha...He would be worried that Nisha has to go through another heart break. 

We need RaKa getting strong also. May be during FJ we might get some RaKa

yes Raka wud be good during FJ...Ramesh wud try to act cold towards Kabir and K wud be in sorry mode and awkward hw to deal with him...he wud be eager to come back in his nice list too...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lgr007

yes Raka wud be good during FJ...Ramesh wud try to act cold towards Kabir and K wud be in sorry mode and awkward hw to deal with him...he wud be eager to come back in his nice list too...

I wouldn't mind if Ramesh does what Kabir wanted his father to do. He can be angry but would say he trusts him? And asks him to be strong and prove his innocence? 

Kabir has to feel bad for what he had done and apologise. 
-Ila- thumbnail

I think Ramesh was worried and was expecting Nisha to be telling the truth...like jewels to be found there. And I am sure he is going to be mighty sad seeing Nisha cry and in problem. I remember the line..."teri aankhon se ek aansoon girta hai toh mere aankhon se chaar girte hai" He can be angry but his love and trust would remain. 

I think he would remember the bang when timeline gets discussed. Also...he can only remember the instance but has no proof too

He is going to be sad and that wud make him come into the battle...trying to collect proofs
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family
N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf
Shwets1502 thumbnail

He is going to be sad and that wud make him come into the battle...trying to collect proofs

I think Ramesh isn't going to have time. 24hours deadline is there. May be he would work something out in GH while KN collects proof from outside? 

It would actually be nice if Rupan tells Ramesh about Sumit
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family

N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf

I think Ramesh has understood what KNs intentions were. I think he is hurt because Nisha accepted defeat without a fight...didn't come to him for help and has ruined his life. He is worried about what to do. 

But I do feel he knows Kabir isn't a bad boy. For him...he would break the marriage if he feels both aren't in love. But if he feels there is some chance...he would wait. He would support anything that can make Nisha's life happy.
-Ila- thumbnail

I wouldn't mind if Ramesh does what Kabir wanted his father to do. He can be angry but would say he trusts him? And asks him to be strong and prove his innocence? 

Kabir has to feel bad for what he had done and apologise. 

Kabir is gonna apologize profusely...Ramesh wud do the father thing soon i guess...Kabir's jhatka number 1
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi I am waiting for RaKa...Kabir has to see how he has hurt Ramesh and yet Ramesh sides him. He would understand how important Ramesh is for him. I want him apologise for sure...so should Nisha. For now they are sad that CM is out...but they haven't really understood Ramesh's hurt I feel.
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

i want the CM paper to be seen too...just becoz the scene could turn out hilarious really
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want the CM paper to be seen too...just becoz the scene could turn out hilarious really

You have to get Ramy back in good mood for that...lol May be he will ask KN if they have some proof and they show this...I can imagine Ramesh smiling slowly reading it...lol But for now...Angry Ramesh is awesome...lol Let him be angry for some.more.time