Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

haan na. He makes chai. Bechara chai se hi kaan chalana padega. He can have salad though. He knows to cut veggies.😆

In the anger he is in, probably he would cut his fingers...So no salad. I think chai se kaam chalega..Also I don't think he would be hungry... Dadaji and Nisha are making sure his mind is so much occupied..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Rukma was there na...She called Ramy for his classes...and then the mutter panneer...😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Even during yesterday's scene Nisha said..Dadaji had announced marriage, Dadaji-Ramesh fight...So it was all because of Dadaji that Nisha actually got married, to save his GKI. If at all CM comes out, Ramesh should say he knows his daughter made a mistake, but it was forced by Dadaji. Kuch bhi I know...But still. 

agree. Dadaji destroyed Dolly's life by choosing sumit and nearly destroyed kirti and nisha's life by choosing ritesh too. And nowbje unintentionally forced nisha for cm.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Mohan looked smokin'😛😆

So all this time when he was MIA, he was actually searching for the perfect hair color? Hmmm...I hope he went for L'Oreal hair color, he is definitely worth it...lol

I think hence used vasmol Ka kesh kala.😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Deeksha It was during Sukku's birthday, the morning. Ramesh gets into the car, and there is no space for Ritiesh...Dadaji asks him to get down and give the place for Ritiesh. I just hated that moment. Ramesh did that with an embarrassing smile.

Dadaji is mad kya? How can he beizzat ramy so much ..oh god.. Thank god ramy is away from GS now :/ huh
Teogapi thumbnail

I can imagine him jumping in joy...😆 At the same time, he does love his family and wouldn't leave his parents also. 

Somewhere Ramesh would be confident that KN can prove themselves and hence let Dadaji go with his bedakal threaten? 

but ramesh will react to bedhakal threat pakka. I want Leela's to bring in terrace wala kaand too.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

agree. Dadaji destroyed Dolly's life by choosing sumit and nearly destroyed kirti and nisha's life by choosing ritesh too. And nowbje unintentionally forced nisha for cm.

He has to realise that...and Ramesh can tell that. But that would make Ramesh the villain. Also..Dadaji might not be able to bear it. He was completely broken during Ritiesh BP time.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Dadaji is mad kya? How can he beizzat ramy so much ..oh god.. Thank god ramy is away from GS now :/ huh

Those were the days where Ramy was bashed up left and right by EVERYONE...Even Sukku and Nisha actually. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but ramesh will react to bedhakal threat pakka. I want Leela's to bring in terrace wala kaand too.😆

He would definitely be shocked and would try to reason and we get RDR? 😲 May be Dadaji would taunt it's always his kids who bring musibat or something? 

How about...Dadaji telling when Ramesh was in GS, he made the khaands...and now his kids are doing it? I hope nothing of this happens.
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Just saw the UMT segment...dolly says ki Dolly against Nisha " aisa ho sakta hai" almost stating its impossible and saying aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya !!!
Dolly has been "THE" cousin who literally loves Nisha unconditionally and  is on her side unequivocally...so even for her husband whom she is already suspicious about...its next to impossible!!!

P.S Offscreen Sumit seems super fun, whom everyone is comfortable with. The baal khinchai by aneri was ðŸ¤£. I"ll miss him after he is kicked off ðŸ˜†