Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want to see ramy and nisha's reaction to this disown clause. 

One word from Ramy...I can hear Dadaji say...I would disown you too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Rules have always been different for Ramesh and family. Also Dadaji never lets Ramesh take any decisions for his kids. Now Dadaji took KN marriage decision, but would blame it on Ramesh. 

I don't think CM truth is coming out any time soon to GF.

i hope it doesnt.
gf need to handle on  problem at a time.
but in the segment of sunday's , aneri said nisha is crying coz her family came to know bt cm
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why even show it then? πŸ˜† 

To make the show more "relatable" to the youthπŸ˜†.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think SuLee has to be caught red handed then. Rameshians have to come up with some plan where they expose themselves. 

Else...Sumit might want to sell the RJ and KN have somehow got people to inform if the jewels are in the market for sale? 

i sonmehow feel ramy will go to poirot mode and work in bg. he would come in the end moment and save the show. like he silently records sumit convo?? i would like if dolly supporting sumit was ramy's idea to find out the truth.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bye every1.
nice talking to u all😊
hope gf comes to their senses tmrw.
gn
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

So that Viren can check the logs. πŸ˜†

that was a perfect blooper. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

@ bold - 🀣 Dadaji loves egging Ramesh.

When Leela can dance around the courtyard, put jewellery in the bag and have a self talk while others are few feet away from her.. ANYTHING can happen. πŸ˜†

Ramesh would be waiting for such a moment...and would say BYE BYE BAUJI! and leave...πŸ˜† 

Disown? Doesn't Ramesh actually live in the house as a disowned person? I mean, I still hate Dadaji for asking Ramesh to step out of the car to make way for Ritiesh...😑 and called Ramesh a guest in the house. I mean...There was Sukku and Nisha hearing...and also Ritiesh who was supposed to be Nisha's fiance soon...😑 

I definitely see V2 apologising to Leela, and who knows Viren might warn Ramesh to ask his kids not to ruin Dolly's life...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

yes.at this moment they need evidence, if without evidence they will blame sumit then he can be more alert.

Exactly. Sumit has to be caught unawares...Like the bang with Ramesh. He never expected that...I mean...Of all the members, he had to bang into Ramesh...πŸ˜† 
Teogapi thumbnail

How can Dadaji disown Nisha? I mean...that's seems really stupid. She lives with Kabir away in her own house. Works in GS, that's it. Disown? He means, she wouldn't be part of the family? πŸ˜† And Ramesh would be silently drinking chai while Dadaji does this? πŸ˜† 

@bold: πŸ€£ chai kaun banayega lakshmi is ot there and nisha is toobusy. i fell bad rupan and vimla would not want to give him khaana too. bechara.πŸ˜†

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i hope it doesnt.
gf need to handle on  problem at a time.
but in the segment of sunday's , aneri said nisha is crying coz her family came to know bt cm

I think aneri was really sleepy n tired so by mistake instead of saying fj she said cm got realveales n kabir is blamed.. Maybe she meant to say kB is blamed for fj? :p