Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.

dont forget, he'll blame ramy too...its his fav hobbyπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

@Bold...CVs did an elaborate build up to finally reveal Sumit being a sorcerer and you completely missed it?! All the times when Sumit would just appear to all the places and then disappear smoothly...yes, that was the CVs "subtle way" of telling us that Sumit is supernatural beingπŸ˜›.

Ugh...the door was so ancient that a "dhakka" from Leela would break it. Kaheka swipe card door?πŸ˜†

So what sort of a warehouse is this, which doesn't have CCTV cameras?

Dolly had a golden opportunity to tell about the abuse now, but I guess with Sumit bringing up DoSa thing, she would make the wise decision of putting up an act.

Supernatural being with the gift of overhearing...πŸ˜† 

Swipe card but no CCTV cameras? Wah! 

Dolly would play and put up an act...though no reason why she shouldn't tell that to the cousins.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

@Bold...CVs did an elaborate build up to finally reveal Sumit being a sorcerer and you completely missed it?! All the times when Sumit would just appear to all the places and then disappear smoothly...yes, that was the CVs "subtle way" of telling us that Sumit is supernatural beingπŸ˜›.

Ugh...the door was so ancient that a "dhakka" from Leela would break it. Kaheka swipe card door?πŸ˜†

So what sort of a warehouse is this, which doesn't have CCTV cameras?

Dolly had a golden opportunity to tell about the abuse now, but I guess with Sumit bringing up DoSa thing, she would make the wise decision of putting up an act.

for sumit warehouse is like platform 9-3/4. maybe he used go through mo through from wizards of waverly place?? πŸ˜†
dhakka kya leela ke chune se it would have broken.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

partial in the sense...? dadu always blames ramy and what ramy supports.
i have a feeling cm also will be out tmrw and dadu will take that also and scold ramy...and the poor guy had nthng to do with the cm

Rules have always been different for Ramesh and family. Also Dadaji never lets Ramesh take any decisions for his kids. Now Dadaji took KN marriage decision, but would blame it on Ramesh. 

I don't think CM truth is coming out any time soon to GF.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i agree. it was so bad of gf to doubt the guy who was literally grown up in their house. how can they doubt saurav he is like a son to gf. bechara got involved galti se. first he was blamed for email leaking now for fj?? doubting kabir and sumit wouldhavebeen fine. after sulee's bp it will be like a slap to dadaji but he will not agree to it coz sumit will reveal cm too( imo).

i dontthink ramy will like to meet viraj again. and moreover nisha was there with kabir in this project and doubting kabir is like doubting nisha. 

I suppose the DoSa topic coming up would embarrass and anger the decision-maker(s) in GH to just ask Saurav to stay out of this. A doubt has been planted in their mind, but no one will be really convinced that Saurav is a culprit. But they wouldn't even protest the idea because then it would seem that they are against Sumit. If you really think about this, dumb or not, the situation is awkward for GF and difficult for them to give a verdict then and there.

Since KN were in charge of the production and delivery, the safest thing to do is let them prove themselves innocent and in the process if they can find the guilty person its better. Like Shivani said, with dadaji learning that the plot is Viraj's, his anger will do all the talking. Kabir, tu toh gayaπŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soooperfan

Todays episode was so full of loop holes and bad writing!!
Seriously!!!!!
You all have said it all...

Did anyone notice in the log, before Kabie 11: 36 something entry was Nisha, few minutes before. At some 11: some number...I was like eh? what is that entry doing there.

How can people be so dumb to not ask why Leela jumped to that bag. How would she know anyway? WHy would he bring it there anyway..!!! Super dumb!

How and why will Saurav want to steal from them? Seriously?

Today the writers were a BIG disappointment!! Was very badly scripted and totally illogical!!

Ramesh was the only sensible fellow there.
Poor Saurav...his luck...always gets blamed and framed.
The fellow needs some cousin protection hug and RL big time support and Nishu fighting spirit!~

Mohan??!! Makes me totally laugh with his expressions and new look!

u r right...they made gf look like a bunch of clowns who cant think.
they just listen...the last person accused becomes culprit.
this is carzy
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

dabur Glucon D for ramy.πŸ˜†

can gf think vv is behind this as a revenge as they did not let him marry nisha???πŸ˜•

I don't think they have so much akal...πŸ˜† But Ramesh might wonder how Viraj again got involved in the very same project KN are in. He may ask Kabir to investigate that. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

How can Dadaji disown Nisha? I mean...that's seems really stupid. She lives with Kabir away in her own house. Works in GS, that's it. Disown? He means, she wouldn't be part of the family? πŸ˜† And Ramesh would be silently drinking chai while Dadaji does this? πŸ˜† 

@ bold - 🀣 Dadaji loves egging Ramesh.

When Leela can dance around the courtyard, put jewellery in the bag and have a self talk while others are few feet away from her.. ANYTHING can happen. πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

partial in the sense...? dadu always blames ramy and what ramy supports.
i have a feeling cm also will be out tmrw and dadu will take that also and scold ramy...and the poor guy had nthng to do with the cm

jaldi mein ulta type kardiya.  πŸ˜†
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Ramesh has to calm down KN and Saurav and stop them from pointing at Sumit without evidence. He would just need to motivate them and tell he is on their side. Rest can be taken care by KN and Saurav.

yes.at this moment they need evidence, if without evidence they will blame sumit then he can be more alert.