Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. All the cousins saw Ramesh coming to KNH angrily...but no one wanted to ask why he came? But was engrossed whether Nisha proposed or not? I loved how Dolly said there is no urgency to propose. 

2. Viraj calling and happily telling Nisha that he told the truth to Ramesh was...😆 He is still believing he has done a mahaan kaam in saving Nisha's life. 

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 

4. Felt so bad to see Dadaji had to apologise for this. He has built this business for 50 years and such accusations can't be tolerable.

5. Ramesh telling not to suspect before having a talk was nice. Kabir thinking CM truth had come out was funny. He probably would have felt CM was much better than FJ..😆 Nisha supporting Kabir was good. 

6. Saurav coming in and explaining what happened was good. But no one notices Leela going and dropping the jewel in Saurav's bag? And where did that bag come from? Saurav didn't have any bag while he was stalking Sumit. 

7. Leela slapping Saurav was 😡 Ramesh supporting Saurav to be one among the family was nice. But Dadaji should have been more angry at this. Leela showing the bag and getting the jewel out of it...GOD! Leela actor has to tone down. She is over acting a LOT. Nisha identifying the jewel as Leela's was good, but again there is going to be no proof. 

8. As per precap...Sumit alleges Saurav of being close with Dolly which shocks everyone. Sumit is playing his cards really well here. 

9. Not to forget...Mohan looked super weird. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dii i am too sad for saurav to say anything on the epi...i love him too much
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Today's Moments

1. All the cousins saw Ramesh coming to KNH angrily...but no one wanted to ask why he came? But was engrossed whether Nisha proposed or not? I loved how Dolly said there is no urgency to propose. 

2. Viraj calling and happily telling Nisha that he told the truth to Ramesh was...😆 He is still believing he has done a mahaan kaam in saving Nisha's life. 

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 

4. Felt so bad to see Dadaji had to apologise for this. He has built this business for 50 years and such accusations can't be tolerable.

5. Ramesh telling not to suspect before having a talk was nice. Kabir thinking CM truth had come out was funny. He probably would have felt CM was much better than FJ..😆 Nisha supporting Kabir was good. 

6. Saurav coming in and explaining what happened was good. But no one notices Leela going and dropping the jewel in Saurav's bag? And where did that bag come from? Saurav didn't have any bag while he was stalking Sumit. 

7. Leela slapping Saurav was 😡 Ramesh supporting Saurav to be one among the family was nice. But Dadaji should have been more angry at this. Leela showing the bag and getting the jewel out of it...GOD! Leela actor has to tone down. She is over acting a LOT. Nisha identifying the jewel as Leela's was good, but again there is going to be no proof. 

8. As per precap...Sumit alleges Saurav of being close with Dolly which shocks everyone. Sumit is playing his cards really well here. 

9. Not to forget...Mohan looked super weird. 

Yaar itw as kabiras bday ..n he was wid cousins how will he go to warehouse then?
N now virwn got to know mmbb is land owner also so that drama revelation is also left.. Now I want all this to get over n investigation to start with ramy equally participating
N yeah leela slapping saurav was too much. .I felt like killing her :/
-Ila- thumbnail
I want Leela dead for slapping Saurav
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Oh dii i am too sad for saurav to say anything on the epi...i love him too much

I loved how he said he wouldn't let the family getting cheated. But we always knew, family doesn't see him as one of them. It's just cousins and RL.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Deeksha There are still too many things to be revealed. Viraj as land owner would put Kabir's carelessness in front, and Ramesh into confusion as Viraj is getting involved again. If Ramesh gets to know of Nisha's visits, that would be too much. 
Leela...Her days are numbered though...😆 With Rameshians and Ramesh in, SuLee doesn't have a chance.
-Ila- thumbnail
deeksha dii...they r gonna say that Kabir gave Saurav the swipe card to steal the jewels during the party
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Deeksha There are still too many things to be revealed. Viraj as land owner would put Kabir's carelessness in front, and Ramesh into confusion as Viraj is getting involved again. If Ramesh gets to know of Nisha's visits, that would be too much. 

Leela...Her days are numbered though...😆 With Rameshians and Ramesh in, SuLee doesn't have a chance.

But srsly does leela carry that jewel everywhere with her? -_- how did she bring it from her room so fast without any1 seeing n put it in d bag? No logic..
N y the hell wud saurav bring chori ka bag at gh if he's at fault? Dadaji ko dimaag nhi h kya ? :/ -_- nonsense this is
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

Exactly...Shouldn't the family wonder how Leela knew Saurav had jewels in the bag? KN are going to be silenced.