Posted: 8 years ago

OS- Nosy and Noisy...

This OS is a  random one. A light romantic read. Read and enjoy and finally share ur views and comments if interested.

Astha and Shlok were lying on the ground in the mountain top of the stranger hill, nearby Goa.

Somewhere far away, away from family and friends and gadgets. They wanted to spend time with each other.

Good news, they are still not married. They are studying together in college, best buddies. Their family are closest and thickest friends.

When they fell in love they both dint know. Since childhood both have been acquainted and grown together. Eating, sleeping, playing, studying all happened together.

She was half the time in his house and he was in her house with Kalindi.

During college days, when Sojal ame into picture with her high heels and mouth full of butler English and fake accent, Astha got in secured and then realised why and how she felt about Shlok.

Sojal was like a leech, though Shlok dint entertain her much.

Astha was one possessive lady, who wanted him as hers. No matter what. She was obsessive about him. From what he ate, till what he wore OUTSIDE and inside too she decided.

She finally grabbed his collars and pushed him onto the kitchen counter in  Agni mansion and clutched her long legs around his waist like a just born chimp onto him so intimately and her lips pressed his, and he couldn't fully understand what and why she was behaving so.

But after all he was a boy. His dick did cheat his senses. One scratch of her finger nails in his neck, he was aroused completely.

Both dint know anything about kissing, but this first encounter of the lips, did leave a strain of blood dropping on the glass marble floor leaving blood marks of both the feisty jungle cats.

One was Lion and the other billy cat.

Her tongue licked and made a full ellipse on his cracked lips. With her white pearls from her mouth, she moistened those cracked lips. He was wondering as of how, and from where and why she was doing such an act.

Her hands locked in his silky hair and his hand supporting her waist and her whole body fully balancing her weight, he arched backwards on the kitchen counter.

Vessels nearby dazzled and fell down leaving a high end vibration. Bhoom shaka laka bhoom..

Her breasts were hitting his wide surf board chest, in urgency she was ripping his shirt buttons. Her hair dangling and hitting his ears, he started to sneeze very badly.

She couldn't now balance anymore. She pushed herself down.

Finally after that 20 minutes of contionouus lips rendezvous, she spit out the truth and she gave PHOOL GOBI as proposal boquet and did a smiley heart with ketch up in a plate and said I Love you Shlok..

Shlok pulled her closer now and lifted her to his room and went.

From then their love ISHTORY STARTED...

After some months. Since Varads wedding was fixed and these love birds dint have a hide out place, they cheated the entire clan telling they had project work in Goa and game for two days.

To be with their heart, mind and soul consumed only by their love and happiness.

Today..

She was seeing the clear sky, her head rested on his right side of the chest. Her hands clutched to his waist. Her holding her completely with his right hand. Her legs rested on his right leg.

Hey Shlok, can you get me the sky she asked.

Paagal, ho gayi ho kya, he asked him.

I cant get u the sky, may be the sky water.. yes.. when it rains may be I can and make you feel the whole universe to blast.

He gave a wink which said all its inner meaning ..the naughty meaning what Shlok Agnihotri was having in his mind.

She blushed and started poking her nails on his chest.

Achcha ... Astha, I have a doubt.. I want to clear out all my doubts with you now..

Kya hai. The great Shlok Agnihotri has a doubt and he wants answers from me.. kya baat hai.. aaj sooraj paschim se udi kya.. she asked him laughing out loud.

Ha ha.. don't raise ur collars too much and pls don't fly high a lot darling.. come down.. to me.. to me.. immediately. He pulled her closer now..

She lay beneath him, he slide her front hair stresses to the side and traced a line with his index finger starting from her soul meditative resting point till her rosy lips.. the line hit the jaw line and finally to her wanting .. wimping... throat.. the throat which gulped his acidic hot reactions of his groin hitting her in her weakest spot..

Her  giggles disappeared in the air.

She and her senses in the body comepltey aroused, her eyes wanting to shut, so she could relish his animalistic play on her. But her mind kept her eyes to see the wanton desire of his from his eyes and those biting smothering lips.

Yeh.. hai..ki.. the nose pin what u are wearing, don't you think that it will be a hindrance while ...while.. while..

Kya.. while.. abto spit it Mr. Agnihotri. A restless cat meowed... trying to remove the buttons of his laying under him...

While .. he started.. while kissing ..

Kaise yaar.. how can it be a hindrance she gave a googly eyes...

Even im confused now Shlok..

Why don't we try and see now.. baby..

You lie on me and try to do all ur naughty stuff on my face with ur lips.. and test and see, while the lips meet, does the nose and the nose pin be hindrance..

He held her hands tight fixed on the ground.. His tough and stiff body on her light weight porcelain shape body was crushed..like the sugarcane.

He chewed her upper lips, then her lower lips, he thrusted his tongue inside her mouth and the heads little bit tilted and adjusted found nothing as hindrance..

She panted for breath and again he started from where he continued..

After few years..

It was their Suhaagraat..

Astha.. jaldi aao na..how much time will you make me wait..

Restless Mr.Desire Agnihotri was wandering like a lost pussy cat in his room.

He heard her enter the room.

He pulled her closer and pinned on the wall. He dint wait for a second anymore, bcos he had been abstinent from even kissing for a while now. For a long while.

AStha started failing in her exams, as she was day dreaming about him all the time in the class and lost her marks quiet a bit.

She said No for kissy and missy for sometime till she got her best results.

For about 6 months he dint touch nor smooch nor peck. He was starving for this. He was hunger and waiting and wandering in the big desert for the water .. to quench his romantic thirst.

Finally the dresses barred from their body, she was under him. He was teasing her nose pin. She wouldn't take her nose pin, the small pin off.

He bit her nose thinking it was her lips in the dark.. Aah .. she muled.. But in no time, he took her in his blissful pleasure the nosy pain and the pleasure from the tear of her light skin underneath she dint realise.

He thrusted into her again and again and took her into a roller coaster ride, leaving a NoiSY room with lots of moans and groans when she yelled his name and when he yelled her name.

Nosy and Noisy...

Nose pin is not a hindrance after all .. Only the bullaaku which they peirce in the center partition place of the nose may be a hindrance.

The Noisy room, was now envied by Nirjali and he was trying it out with Anjy to break the cot.

Here ends Nosy and Noisy one shot of Ashlok..

Edited by dv19 - 8 years ago
Nice! 👏
Beautifully written 😃
Loved it! ⭐️
Thanks for the pm darling 😃
Thanks for the pm😃
Ausum update😃
After a hectic day,this was a stress relief😆😆 i  laughed🤣🤣nose pin don't bcom hindrance🤣🤣wow keep coming with ur thoughts deepa😆
Thanks for the light-hearted rom-com OS😃😆
😳 Hmm yummy os deeps
nose ring doesn't played any key role but the xyz between them ..love it😳
Awesome Os 
Love it 

Really awesome one...
So..romantic also..
Ashlok romance on everywhere.. In the air..also
Loved it..thanks a..lot...
Best lines of the story, "But after all he was a boy. His dick did cheat his senses." 😆 Boys will indeed be boys. Adorable story. Even more so because Astha took the initiative instead of waiting around for a silly, clueless boy who can't think with his big head 😆 😉 Good job.
Very hilarious and sweet! Excellent!
I was such a Stress Buster  AashlokOS ...FULL OF ..Fun , Romance, Story ...what not👏
Aastha 's bold encounter in kitchen ☺️ even hotter than their SR😆
thanks for beautiful treat 😳
loved it😛
thanks for the PM
Lovely romantic Ashlok OS Deepa 👏.
Thanks for PM like it 😊.