Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 2:

I locked the door. Suhani tried getting up and walking around but it was becoming increasingly hard for her to walk properly. I made her sit and she pushed my hand away.

"Suhani, you're drunk...you need to sit. You aren't feeling well." I said. I held her hand and she pulled it away from my clasp.

"Don't do that...it hurts..." She said. Her eyes were teary. She got up and walked towards the window and stood in front of it, and looked out.

"Does it hurt when I hold your hand?" I asked.

"Yes..." She replied. "Everything hurts..." She said. I noticed she was crying. It hurt immensely seeing her like this. I tried to bring her towards me but she kept pushing me away.

"Stop!" She shouted. She wasn't herself at all. I was stunned seeing her like this. "Stop touching me. It hurts..."

"But I didn't mean to hurt you." I said. I didn't know what she meant by hurt. I was being so gentle.

"It hurts when you touch me..." She said. She was crying. Her crying became worse. At this point, I felt miserable. She wasn't letting me comfort her. I didn't know how to comfort her. I couldn't touch her.

"Suhani, I'm sorry..." I said.

"Stop...I hate you..." She said. She sobbed. She struggled to walk back towards the bed and sat down.

"I hate this room. I hate this bed. I hate you..." She said. She was sobbing. I couldn't see her crying like this. She looked absolutely inconsolable so I knew I had to hold her. I held her by force and wiped away her tears.

"I won't hurt you..." I said.

"But you do..." She said. "You can't help it..." She said. I realized that there was another meaning behind everything she was saying. I tried to hug her and she eventually relented. I held her as tight as possible and she kept her head against my chest.

"I don't want to hurt you..." I said.

"You have no choice. You can't help it." She said. She was talking complete sense. In this state, she was being more honest with me then she'd ever be if she were sober. She was speaking from her heart. She continued crying and I held her.

"Why does it hurt?" I asked.

"Because...I love you..." She whispered the last part but I heard it. "And I can't make you love me..." She said. She pushed me away. She smiled through her tears. I tried to hold her again and she pushed me. She was losing it now. She tried hitting me and cried when she failed. She cried even more when I brought her into my arms and held her again. She slowly dropped to her knees and rested her head against the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand. I squeezed it. She wasn't crying anymore. She closed her eyes. I realized that she had fallen asleep. For a few minutes I let her remain just like that but she couldn't sleep like that the entire night. I held her in my arms and carried her to our bed.

I closed the lights and locked the door and left. I needed some fresh air. I went to the terrace. Sharad came a few minutes later. He somehow always knew when I needed someone. He had that intuition.

He touched my shoulder. I wiped away a tear or two and faced him.

"What happened, Guru?"

"Ragini and Menka, what else? They mixed alcohol into Suhani's juice. She wasn't feeling well. She's sleeping now. She'll be ok..." I said.

"No, that's not it...you look shattered." He said. Why did Sharad always have to point out the obvious, and exactly what I didn't want to discuss?

"She had a complete emotional breakdown in that condition and she told me she hates me." I said.

Sharad became silent for a few minutes. I tried to hold it together. "That shouldn't matter to you, Guru...unless you love her too." He said. We stared at each other. I didn't have an answer. He left after that and I did as well. I went back to our room. Suhani was sleeping peacefully. I showered and changed. She hadn't changed, of course. I saw her dupatta entangled with her arm and neck. I had to get rid of that. She couldn't sleep with that around her neck. I gently removed it. I noticed that she was sweating so I increased the air conditioning. I returned to her side to turn off a lamp. She caught my hand and clutched it. I was startled. I looked at her. She was struggling to open her eyes. She was still intoxicated it. She tried getting up.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Another great update as always what else can I say

I like how Suhani told him its hurts her when he touches her and the meaning was different to what he was thinking

It's good that Yuvraj cares and him in tears wow dude your in love and you don't even realise wake up smell reality

It's nice if sharad to be there for Yuvraj and telling him the truth as well

Poor suhani she wants to get up but can't , Ragini and Menka pay for hurting her so much
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot wait to what happens next hope you post it tomorrow
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
iim glad she pushed him away a number of times n that did hurt him...i loved the hugging part...

glad hes shattered , he should be

wen i read sweating i thought hes gonna change her clothes☺️😆 n then he fastened the AC😡😆

part 3 may just kill me☺️
sanjanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looked absolutely inconsolable so I knew I had to hold her. I held her by force and wiped away her tears.

Yuvi really cares about her. He was hurt that she wasn't letting him comfort her. He held her by force against her will. She pushed him away. 

"But you do..." She said. "You can't help it..." She said. I realized that there was another meaning behind everything she was saying. I tried to hug her and she eventually relented. I held her as tight as possible and she kept her head against my chest.

A tight YuvAni hug! ❤️ It is nice that he wants to console her and comfort her because she needs it the most right now.

She was losing it now. She tried hitting me and cried when she failed. She cried even more when I brought her into my arms and held her again.

Aww I want an emotional breakdown like this on the show too in front of Yuvi. They need to have a talk like this.

"She had a complete emotional breakdown in that condition and she told me she hates me." I said. Sharad became silent for a few minutes. I tried to hold it together. "That shouldn't matter to you, Guru...unless you love her too." He said. We stared at each other. I didn't have an answer.

Loved the whole para and Sharad 😛.. He is not admitting he loves her but it hurted him when she said something other than I love you to him lol... Hope he realizes soon what she means to him...

I returned to her side to turn off a lamp. She caught my hand and clutched it. I was startled. I looked at her. She was struggling to open her eyes. She was still intoxicated it. She tried getting up.

Another cliffhanger  

Loved it yanks can't wait for the next part... 😳   

Edited by yuvani_fan - 8 years ago
princessmanu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooper se oooper!!👏 Loved it!!
Great job Mehwish dear!!
Do update soon🤗
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
part 3 de dijiye aur na tadpaiyye
rumu thumbnail
First of all sorry for commenting late and the credit goes to my internet connection😡...

Do u know I cried while reading this part again..The way you described Suhani's pain was Amazing..My heart broke when she said 'You hurt me,when you touch me'. In this part I could feel both their pain. 
Yuvi is hurt to for hurting her badly..He can't see her like this..Loved what Sharad said..
And the last part Yuvi showered and Suhani trying to get up 😳
😛 kuch hoga kya ? 😃😳 Why did you stop here dear? 😛 
pleaseee update sooon ...
love u...

divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another lovely update
i knw u never dissappoint ur readers
i read dz part early in d mrg itself but unable to comment bcoz im newbie
suhani in drunken state as i always wish either suhani or yuvraj to drunk
emotions will cm out in drunken state and u did it perfectly in ur ff
i wish u could be one of d writers of ssel these cvs dnt knw wat to give to viewers
waiting for nextupdate
can i get up again early tmrw for nxt part??
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rbb1

Another great update as always what else can I say

I like how Suhani told him its hurts her when he touches her and the meaning was different to what he was thinking

It's good that Yuvraj cares and him in tears wow dude your in love and you don't even realise wake up smell reality

It's nice if sharad to be there for Yuvraj and telling him the truth as well

Poor suhani she wants to get up but can't , Ragini and Menka pay for hurting her so much

Totally TV Yuvi and my Yuvi both need a reality check about being in love.

RagMen are bitches.