YuvAni FF- Falling Apart- Part 4, p.7

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1 (Yuvraj's POV)

To celebrate the fact that Soumya was finally back where she belonged, Maa and Sharad wanted to throw a little party. It was clear that Suhani wasn't in the mood to party. Neither was I. I felt emotionally exhausted and something warned me that things weren't going to be ok so soon. My brothers insisted and Dadi had gone to one of her friends' homes for the night, so we had two reasons to celebrate. Suhani avoided everything and everyone, especially me, and remained in Maa's room. I couldn't enjoy anything either. My brothers danced and even my bhabhis looked happy. They were happy as long as they didn't need to do any work.

Maa touched my arm and I turned to look at her.

"Bring Suhani out here, Yuvraj...I told her to come but she didn't agree...maybe you can try."

"No, Maa...she's got a lot on her mind. I think we should leave her alone." I wanted to tell her that Suhani was avoiding me on purpose, but I held my tongue. Maa was smiling and I didn't want to take that away from her.

"But everything is ok now..." Maa said.

I didn't reply her. It wouldn't change anything. Suhani knew everything. She'd seen and heard everything and more. I didn't know where to begin to clean up the mess I'd made. I had a feeling I would make it worse if I touched it.

I didn't notice when Ragini and Menka Bhabhi left the room but a few minutes later when they returned, Suhani was right behind them. I noticed she was holding a glass of juice in her hand. They must have given it to her. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I should have been suspicious right away. She drank it slowly and didn't make eye contact with me.

Maa went over and talked to her and later on Sharad did as well. I slowly made my way towards her as well. She was standing near the door and looking out. It was nighttime. The door was open and there were balloons everywhere. She was lost in her thoughts. I touched her arm and she turned and looked at me. I couldn't really make out the expression on her face. She looked confused. She turned around and walked off, leaving me bewildered.

"Suhani?" I called her as she disappeared. I followed her and she had gone to Maa's room again. I got the feeling that something wasn't right. I was worried and uneasy. I knocked on the door and she didn't open it. Maa was soon by my side. She looked worried.

"Why isn't Suhani opening the door?" Maa asked.

"I don't know. She's acting strangely. I wanted to talk to her and she just walked off."

Just then, Suhani opened the door and eyed us both suspiciously. She walked past both of us without a word. Maa told me to follow her.

"Please take care of her..." Maa sounded extremely worried.

"Relax, Maa..." I said. I followed Suhani and caught her by the elbow and turned her around.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She touched her forehead and I moved closer to her. I held her face. "Suhani, is everything ok? Are you feeling ok?" I asked. She shook her head.

"My head is spinning..." She said.

"What?" I held her.

"I d-drank...juice...but..." Her speech was slurred. I realized what might be the problem. What if Ragini or Menka Bhabhi had mixed something in Suhani's drink? She tried pushing my hand away but I held her with both hands. I put my arm around her and walked her to our room. She complied, until we reached the door.

"I can't go in there..." She said. I was struck by her honesty. "This isn't my room. I need to go home..." Her voice trailed off and she touched her forehead again. She wasn't feeling well at all. I managed to get her inside and helped her sit. Maa came in with the glass of juice Suhani had been drinking.

"Here, smell it, Yuvraj..." She handed it to me. It smelt strongly of alcohol.

"Suhani doesn't drink...no wonder she's feeling like this." I said. "Ragini and Menka mixed alcohol into her juice and made her drink it...she didn't notice it..." I was furious. I turned and was about to dart off to confront the culprits but Maa stopped me.

"I'll take care of it. You, stay with Suhani..." Maa said. I looked at Suhani who was now lying down.

"No, Maa...this is disgusting. Why would they do this? Hasn't she gone through enough already? I can't take it anymore..."

"Don't worry. I'll have them sent off to their maikay. Stay with Suhani." She said. "But you can stay with her too..." I said.

"No, Yuvraj...she's your wife. I know she's avoiding you. I know she wants to leave tomorrow morning...and this might be your last chance for a while...to be with her...to comfort her." Maa said. I couldn't get in another word after that. Maa left and I was alone with Suhani.
Edited by yanks28 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iLoveNutella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful !! I wish technology was so advanced that your words could be reflected on TV - anyways please update soon 😊Edited by unicornlover - 9 years ago
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear..cant wait for d next part update it soon
first time giving reply to your ff but i read all urs ff's on yuvani..loved ur writing a lot im very big fan of u i told u dz in twitter too
cvs wont give us anything what we want atleast i can imagine ur words in to scene
i want to comment more but im nt good in english..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
drunk suhani n apologetic yuvi bhaiyya = high case of romantic mishaps😆

i hope n pray in ur FF buddhu yuvi opens his mouth n speaks up
tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb plz cont plzz
& plz pm me
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Love it awesome it's great I like how she is avoiding Yuvraj and wants to leave because she knows there is nothing here for her

It's good Pratima knows what's really going on and she wants to make Yuvraj realise that he needs to spend time with suhani and maybe he can keep her and not let her go

Omg Ragini and Menka evil b****** what is their problem hope they burn in hell

It's good that Yuvraj wanted to go and sort out Ragini and Menka, finally he is standing up for Suahni, but hope Pratima does send them back to their parents house

Thank god dadi is not around I hope she doesn't come back for few days

I hope suhani gets well and Yuvraj does does something

Can't wait to read what happens next I know it will be great, please try to post it soon
rumu thumbnail
Wow!!!!! Amazing ff once again sweety..Its going to be very very romantic I m sure Omg!!!! Yuvani are in their bedroom and Suhani is drunk🥳..
So Reg,Men are enjoying the party😆.. but good this evils are here to become cupid..
Can't wait to read what happens between Yuvani and also want to know how Pratima punishes her evil bahus😃..
will eagerly wait for the next part..update soon jaaneman ðŸ˜Š

simpleton thumbnail
Mehwish...i loved ittt
This is the yuvraj i wanna see on tv... a character built strongly. Ur ff makes me better after todays episode...  little does thay tv yuraj know about the storm in the teacup :D
princessmanu thumbnail
What a start Mehwish! Wowweee!! This is what I was dreaming of since ages... DRUNK SUHANI!!
Omg!! I'm so excited!! Continue soon dear!!
sanjanaxx thumbnail
She'd seen and heard everything and more. I didn't know where to begin to clean up the mess I'd made.
This is the Yuvraj we wanted to see who was scared after the truth came out he would feel responsible and try to work on his marriage rather than going back to their 'just friends' relationship. 

"No, Maa...this is disgusting. Why would they do this? Hasn't she gone through enough already? I can't take it anymore..."

He realizes what she went through and is actually going to confront that Ragmen for what they did.. ðŸ˜² So much better than the muteRaj who stands there just like a statue when they insult them in public about their personal life.

Maa left and I was alone with Suhani.

Drunk Suhani who won't let him near her and Yuvraj by her side taking care of her.. Hopefully something has to happen.. ðŸ˜›
 Can't wait to read what happens  next.. Hope you update soon..