Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After seeing today's Precap, it seems like the track is leading to the truth of Gopi going to jail
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knew Rashi would tell Vidya  that Gopi was not with her😃
inddrca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

i knew Rashi would tell Vidya  that Gopi was not with her😃

But I feel before Rashi blurts out further (than what is shown is precap) Ahem  will rush out to MM for rescuing Mansi and bring her to Urmi Mansion and Vidya will leave with him.  But still whatever Rashi says will get Vidya thinking abt where and why's of Gopi's absence for the past 10 years.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: inddrca

But I feel before Rashi blurts out further (than what is shown is precap) Ahem  will rush out to MM for rescuing Mansi and bring her to Urmi Mansion and Vidya will leave with him.  But still whatever Rashi says will get Vidya thinking abt where and why's of Gopi's absence for the past 10 years.

Did Rashi tell that Gopi was not in Urmi Mansion either? If she tells this in precap, then Vidya will try to find out the truth.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
inddrca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Did Rashi tell that Gopi was not in Urmi Mansion either? If she tells this in precap, then Vidya will try to find out the truth.

No idea, because in Precap Rashi in reply to Vidya's question only said that " who else will know what it is to live without a mother for 10 years. Even I have lived without Gopi ma for 10 years. I saw her only after I grew up i.e. after 10 years. " and Vidya is shocked.

Since Vidya knows Kokila was staying in Urmi mansion looking after Rashi for past 10 years, naturally Gopi was not there either. This will set her thinking to where Gopi was during those years.

Thinking back on the scene in front of the jail on the day of Gopis release, 2 things can happen.
1. Somebody from the chawl or Urmila tell Vidya abt Gopi being in Jail and Vidya has a flashback remembering having seen Gopi outside the jail.

2. Meera gets caught again by police and gopi goes to her rescue, where some police man/woman recognise Gopi which maybe the way Meera comes to know of Gopi's jail time

kavitha_r thumbnail
But they will also ask Gopi why didn't she tell them earlier.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi had a reason to lie as the children of a murderer will be treated too badly by the society and she didn't wanted her kids to go through that pain. She didn't wanted her husband or other family members to visit her in jail as that would have led to the kids to know the harsh truth. Also none of the family members will be happy to see their loved one behind the bars and every time they visit, they will leave the place with heavy heart. She didn't want them to have heart break every now and then. She was under the impression that her MIL and husband will take good care of her daughters and Paridhi & Jigar were also their to support. had she had a slightest inclination that her family will be broken in to pieces after her jail sentence, she might not have asked them to keep that as a secret. Even today, she don't want to reveal the truth of her jail stay as she feels that it will affect her daughter's future.
kavitha_r thumbnail
But now both the girls are adults. They have a right to know where she was. No point in hiding. What if they get to know from other sources.