Time for Vidya to learn the truth

Posted: 8 years ago
in precap she is crying and saying to gopi why are you hurting dad by reliving the past.  It is hurting him,   kokila comes their  and say vidya why are you insulting your mother. Vidya replies i have told you she is not my mom  my mom died 10 years ago.
Vidya is a  sensible girl   but very hurt thinking that their mom left them to raise Rashi instead of them.

I feel that Rashi will say  that badi mom was not with me as she was with them.  
Edited by suk19 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by suk19

in precap she is crying and saying to gopi why are you hurting dad by reliving the past.  It is hurting him,   kokila comes their  and say vidya why are you insulting your mother. Vidya replies i have told you she is not my mom  my mom died 10 years ago.
Vidya is a  sensible girl   but very hurt thinking that their mom left them to raise Rashi instead of them.

I feel that Rashi will say  that badi mom was not with me as she was with them.  

Even I hope the same thing.
That's probably what Ahem told them... I hope Rashi plays an important role in this and reveal the truth ... in previous episodes we saw no one, I mean Ahem, Gopi, Kokila did not want to reveal the truth when Ahem told Gopi to tell the truth...
It is important for Vidya to know the truth and then I think the track will  move towards revelation.. and put an end to this..
But when Kokila is there, how will Rashi open her mouth about it? Kokila should allow her & more importantly even Gopi should allow. Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sharoon3210

But when Kokila is there, how will Rashi open her mouth about it? Kokila should allow her & more importantly even Gopi should allow.
yes that's what.. they have to let her tell everything ... she is a kid... so everyone knows kid wont lie and hope it brings a turn in the track...
Originally posted by ani_gr

yes that's what.. they have to let her tell everything ... she is a kid... so everyone knows kid wont lie and hope it brings a turn in the track...

I know we want that to happen at the earliest & that too in tomorrow's episode. Hope it happens.
This whole secrecy is getting on my nerves.  The whole family, including Gopi will not tell the girls.  Someone needs to tell the girls.  They don't need protecting.
Omg! That's what I was missing. I couldn't figure out why the girls hate Gopi so much. Now it makes sense. But why this secrecy now? They are grown ups. They should know the truth.
One good thing is that Meera took the Prasad that Gopi gave and that too without throwing any tantrums.

It was nice to see Meera telling Mansi that she does not need her help nor will she help her in the issues she is having.
lets see bth meera n vidya need to learn the truth n y she went to jail