India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Hope People Here Are Happy (Page 2)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i will be happy if Salman bhai, seena thaan keh...accept the verdict and serve his term. he should stop making a mockery of justice system, himself and his family, friends, fans.

yes i have accidently injured and killed innocent. here i am ready to pay for it like others do for their crime.damn...i was drunk, i had no intention to harm anyone.

he should have done this long time ago. served his time, come back and then done all these samaj sewaaa..he is famous for.

i cannot believe this guy doesn't have deceny to accept this and pay for it. the way he is letting his lawyers beg for him is just unbelievable. he knew all along that he did this and one day he will have to pay.  parde parr sher aur ghar meh meeowww.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketneevee1cutyverma--Pro.vo.King--adventurousmanHermione..abby_girl30Dimdim.grounderatominisViccoTurmericanitaraniNimbuMirchisoni595angrybreadStar_girlScorpio_Velvet*Dev.*I_M_SultaNYD.AHTheRagershanakyasharan

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged

I am Happy.

Not for Salman going to Jail.

But for Victims getting their Justice. 

Also, its providing a laugh riot seeing all miseries for one celeb.  LOLLOL

Nepal Earthquake did not create much sympathy as what Salman's 5 years Jail is creating.

Hail Humanity. Wink #BeingHumanNOT

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketneeveechocodilla--Pro.vo.King--Hermione..grounderatominisViccoTurmericaish.soni595Star_girlAllBlacks1Scorpio_Velvetangrybread*Dev.*ani_grcharminggenieBeautyful_MessYD.AH

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I'm happy in the sense... there will be less bullying in BW now. And no more sponsoring film fraternity kids. Well, that's a start anyway. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmangrounderYD.AH

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I feel bad for SK's family and some of his genuine fans, and I understand that sometimes people do get biased and it is human to take sides but he did drink and drive and kill those people.
I hope nobody ever has the misfortune of ever being so poor that they have to sleep on the pavement, believe me, I am pretty sure they didn't sleep there for fun. Yes, the government should provide better facilities but does that absolve Salman? No it does not, he made a conscious decision and he should pay the price. If not people sleeping on the pavement, he could have hit any other vehicle while being  in inebriated state. Nobody can pin his crime on another person just because he is the superstar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Phew! No more warnings from the mod for calling Salman a criminal. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketadventurousman--Pro.vo.King--DianaPrinceAllBlacks1*Dev.*YD.AH

Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Memyself09

I feel bad for SK's family and some of his genuine fans, and I understand that sometimes people do get biased and it is human to take sides but he did drink and drive and kill those people.
I hope nobody ever has the misfortune of ever being so poor that they have to sleep on the pavement, believe me, I am pretty sure they didn't sleep there for fun. Yes, the government should provide better facilities but does that absolve Salman? No it does not, he made a conscious decision and he should pay the price. If not people sleeping on the pavement, he could have hit any other vehicle while being  in inebriated state. Nobody can pin his crime on another person just because he is the superstar.

Clap Thank you very much for making the first sane argument in the thread.I agree with this point.  
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I am happy to know that if I am ever going to be run over by a rich and powerful person's car the criminal justice system of my country might punish him. Someday. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketneeveeResident_Evilabby_girl30Hermione..MoodybluePiyatrixDianaPrinceNimbuMirchiatominisViccoTurmericStar_girl*Dev.*YD.AH

Go to top