Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
But you see , its so easy to say that sitting in the comfort of a home that these people are poor and should accept the risk. How do you know what they have gone through in the last 13 years or before the night they decided to sleep there? You know they chose to sleep there because they had no place to stay or were trying to save money to feed their family or were working late and fell asleep out of exhaustion. They had some compulsion behind their decision.

Salman Khan made a  childish decision in a drunken haze. He had a personal driver. He had no license. He is not meant to drive on a footpath. He did this because of whim not because he had no other choice because then he was a spoilt brat.

There is no system in place to support the victims post the accident so they have to give up all self respect and beg Salman for money. While he has been minting crores they have been struggling to survive because of maimed limbs. 

That being said , I think that as a celebrity he should be given a sentence according to the benchmark set for similar cases. Be that 2/3/5/10 years. He shouldn't be treated unfairly to set an example neither should he be treated specially which let's be honest he has been in the past.

Ofcourse fans are upset but they shouldn't lose perspective of what's right and what's wrong. This too shall pass and he is not dying. He has a chance to make some wrongs right, its up to him to take it now or later.
Btw, what happened to Sohal's case? Didn't he kill some polythene bag sleeping on pavement?
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree , we can rejoice in Salman's jail term, but the fact that people sleep on the street, footpath etc should be addressed too.
one has nothing to do with the other, but the people clapping with glee should do more than clap in glee and help the poor people too
drunk driving is wrong, and should serve more than 5 years.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And I thought TM was being sarcastic ...  πŸ˜² πŸ˜† 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyDabangg

you stole my wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mine too, I was gonna a topic on that.. πŸ˜† So, now the arguments from

Innocent till proven guilty

Where u there, did u see it with ur own eyes?

Blame Indian justice system.. not bhai...

etc etc r goneee like Chris Gayle's sixes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now, the new entries r..

Blame the gvnt.. foothpath is not for sleeping. Its for drunk drivers' "boy racing". 

I actually like sympathize with salman fans at this hour... but I cant do that. Forget Hrithik or BigB, if Sachin was involved in such a case, I wud have been his biggest hater... coz I never expect that from my fav. celebs or role models. But then we r all different. 

Sad state of affairs @ fanatisms on this forum. these same ppl will come out laughing when salman's movie become BB. So what? He has a licence to kill. πŸ˜‰

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am very happy TM
Party all night in celebration
Enjoy 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I Hope People Here Are Happy

Why would I be happy, when he is already out on bail? And then will apply for high court and will get another few years and the sentence will be reduced too.

He isn't spending anytime in jail but I hope he does then I might be happy πŸ˜†

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a good news so why wont we be happy,atleast he was proven guilty even though he is out on bail. Edited by Error_404 - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resident_Evil

All that bitching and moaning about how Salman got away with murder and how he is not being prosecuted by the law cuz he is a celebrity. Most of you are no saints and have no altruistic aims and just take pleasure out of human misery and seeing others fall because your own life is messed up.😑

Anyways, i feel REALLY bad for Salman. He is not the only one to be blamed here. People should not be sleeping on pavements and if they do they should take responsibility for anything happening to them. I know people are poor and they leave their homes to work in Mumbai but that is no excuse for putting yourself in danger.

But if anyone is to blame in all of this, it is the government who's responsible for making sure about people's safety and proving some sort of safe haven for those who are homeless (like the homeless shelters here in America).

Poor Salman.😭

K.