Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm happy in the sense... there will be less bullying in BW now. And no more sponsoring film fraternity kids. Well, that's a start anyway. 😆
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for SK's family and some of his genuine fans, and I understand that sometimes people do get biased and it is human to take sides but he did drink and drive and kill those people.
I hope nobody ever has the misfortune of ever being so poor that they have to sleep on the pavement, believe me, I am pretty sure they didn't sleep there for fun. Yes, the government should provide better facilities but does that absolve Salman? No it does not, he made a conscious decision and he should pay the price. If not people sleeping on the pavement, he could have hit any other vehicle while being  in inebriated state. Nobody can pin his crime on another person just because he is the superstar.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Phew! No more warnings from the mod for calling Salman a criminal. 😆
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Memyself09

I feel bad for SK's family and some of his genuine fans, and I understand that sometimes people do get biased and it is human to take sides but he did drink and drive and kill those people.
I hope nobody ever has the misfortune of ever being so poor that they have to sleep on the pavement, believe me, I am pretty sure they didn't sleep there for fun. Yes, the government should provide better facilities but does that absolve Salman? No it does not, he made a conscious decision and he should pay the price. If not people sleeping on the pavement, he could have hit any other vehicle while being  in inebriated state. Nobody can pin his crime on another person just because he is the superstar.

👏 Thank you very much for making the first sane argument in the thread.I agree with this point.  
Salman is too pretty to be in jail . 😲 😲 😲

Put him on house arrest 😆 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy to know that if I am ever going to be run over by a rich and powerful person's car the criminal justice system of my country might punish him. Someday. 
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m not happy that my favorite punching bag is going to be less discussed on Bollywood section this frenzy settles down.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I am happy to know that if I am ever going to be run over by a rich and powerful person's car the criminal justice system of my country might punish him. Someday. 

But sympathy would be with Rich and powerful person who hit you with his car.

Also, there will be crying & moaning for him/her. 

Nothing for you. 😆😆 

You lost your leg or life...  Who cares.

#BeingHuman 😉
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wake up and this is the crap I see.

Then Salman fans complain why many call them bhaitards 😆
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Hmmm...i like your point as well. It's true, i would want justice if the same thing happened to me. 👏

10 points to you for not been faux sweet aur pretentious insaaf ki devi (like other people here). 😉