India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Hope People Here Are Happy

Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
All that bitching and moaning about how Salman got away with murder and how he is not being prosecuted by the law cuz he is a celebrity. Most of you are no saints and have no altruistic aims and just take pleasure out of human misery and seeing others fall because your own life is messed up. Angry
Anyways, i feel REALLY bad for Salman. He is not the only one to be blamed here. People should not be sleeping on pavements and if they do they should take responsibility for anything happening to them. I know people are poor and they leave their homes to work in Mumbai but that is no excuse for putting yourself in danger. 

But if anyone is to blame in all of this, it is the government who's responsible for making sure about people's safety and proving some sort of safe haven for those who are homeless (like the homeless shelters here in America). 

Poor Salman. Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShehzNRJasmine457nonam-Arsal-vib.LoveProfusionPehchaan.Kaun_Darling_HifahMages

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
"Most of you are no saints and have no altruistic aims and just take pleasure out of human misery and seeing others fall because your own life is messed up. Angry"

Dude if this wasn't sarcasm then please get a life. 

I much rather be on the side of the victims then the celeb, no matter how rich, successful and handsome he is.

I love how the argument shifted from "we weren't there, we don't know" to "blame him, blame her, blame the government" so basically blame everyone but Salman. Nice. Sleepy

Edited by ibelieveinpink - 06 May 2015 at 9:26am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grotesque--Jalebii-1cutyvermaPocketBarunFanForeverneeveesam1602chocodillajoyce_kSarunArshiIpk-JollyJabeen-JB--Pro.vo.King--.FilmiDhun.adventurousmanIceMaidenblytonDimdim.Hazardous..FallAndFly..abby_girl30YankeesHermione..nkapoor001atominisViccoTurmericaish.angrybreadMeherbaanSurbhiholic55Star_girlAllBlacks1Scorpio_Velvetsoni595ani_grCutiepie RaniBeautyful_Mess*Dev.*Mallika-E-BhaisYD.AHshanakyasharan

BhataktiJawani IF-Sizzlerz
BhataktiJawani
BhataktiJawani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Its such a mess that a superstar like salman ended up like this :( .,.In the next 5 years he will be 55 ..I highly doubt he will be same hero like he is now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vib.

Jasmine457 Goldie
Jasmine457
Jasmine457

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
To be honest, everyone here has been moaning and complaining about Salman and his court cases for a long time. All of us claim to keep our professional and private lives separate, but you never treat celebs that way. A lot of people always bring in his private life whenever any of his movies are watched as a way to put him down. To be honest, treat everyone as you want to be treated. It's so funny how you all write such inconsiderate words right behind a computer screen and claim to know everything,but you don't :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Pehchaan.KaunRamsha..

Jasmine457 Goldie
Jasmine457
Jasmine457

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Moreover, it is true that we shouldn't be letting he homeless sleep on pavements. The government never does anything about such issues at all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamvib.OJ6.0HifahRamsha..Mages

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Most of us arn't saints LOL but i'm sure most of us have not killed someone while drunk-driving.. and then dragging a court case for 13 years. 

Omg.. your post is so.. *closes palms to calm self*

I pity your thinking. Fine, the government can be questioned as to why there are homeless people sleeping on the roads etc but that doesn't mean they are the only people who should be accountable. Why was Salman DRINK DRIVING? Why did he not drive slowly after being cautioned by his driver who was left to succumb to a sad and lonely death? 

Don't blame Salman my ass. atleast he's got 'fans' like you who worship him and his family and friends.. who did Ravindra Patil have!? Huh? 

Edited by Jbutt25 - 06 May 2015 at 9:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeacoustichaarts.1cutyvermaMiss.ColorfullPiyatrixatominis*Dev.*YD.AH

Pehchaan.Kaun IF-Sizzlerz
Pehchaan.Kaun
Pehchaan.Kaun

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The truth is, Ambani's son and mere TRUCK drivers easily get away with same crime or even worse.. But Sallu couldn't..

Fate !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.J-SKvib.Resident_EvilBhataktiJawaniHifahRamsha..

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
See this is the problem with IF. You state an honest opinion, your life is 'messed up.' Why is this even turning into a 'blame game?' Nothing gives you the right to hurt anybody and not confess up to your mistakes.

Bottom line is that he's guilty and should be rightfully punished - even if it's 13 years later. This has nothing to do with being a celebrity vs common man. Yeah sure he's been doing good deeds after the incident, but the fact of the matter still remains that he killed and injured people,

Come Friday, he'll get his damn bail. I feel sorry only for his family. But my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families who merely only want justice to be served. What power, money, and influence can do. Disgusting.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neevee1cutyverma-JollyJabeen-JBadventurousmanHermione..Surbhiholic55Scorpio_VelvetMiss.Colorfullanitaraniani_gr*Dev.*YD.AH

Go to top