Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

What was the need? (Page 3)

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Thanks for the heads up, will skip the episode. The Doc is getting on my nerves too! Why is she staying put in the Chawl!

For Shlok's ego stroking. Confused
For a doc, she sounds really dumb! Why are they hellbent on showing how Shlok has changed so much. Even without showing Bhauji Vahini or Shlok Doc convos, it is possible for us to guess he is a changed man! Please stop this torture! Show something meaningful!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

baxrinisoSajiieSg2013jhumjhumSathia007dsr11bobbiedhillonPradsSahriShrAvi

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dsr11

i never talked ill about their scenes together until now, but today it was obviously too forced and irritating. the more desperate and insecure they act, the more disgusting it looks.

anyway, this odd onscreen combo scenes are not the only crap happening right now on the show so... why do i care?!
Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable Wink hovering around Bhauji!

yeah but earlier there were no lengthy heart-heart conversations between these two characters. sojal was shown in background mostly. today's scene was really useless. she doesn't add anything good to kavya shlok scene.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baxrinisoSg2013jhumjhumSathia007SajSassySahriShrAvibobbiedhillonPrads

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

i never talked ill about their scenes together until now, but today it was obviously too forced and irritating. the more desperate and insecure they act, the more disgusting it looks.

anyway, this odd onscreen combo scenes are not the only crap happening right now on the show so... why do i care?!
Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable Wink hovering around Bhauji!

yeah but earlier there were no lengthy heart-heart conversations between these two characters. sojal was shown in background mostly. today's scene was really useless. she doesn't add anything good to kavya shlok scene.
Since she is in Mumbai, they have lengthy scenes together where Sojal is looking cosy, giving advices and showing concern for Astha, where as Shlok is looking at the ground or staring at blank space while responding to her!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baxrinisoSajiieSg2013jhumjhumdsr11SahriShrAvibobbiedhillon

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
but the show itself has turned irritating with many odd/useless combo scenes that shlok and sojal scene didn't bother me too much. since the writers are not giving any worthy tracks to act and there is anyway no appreciation/recognition from anybody, they might have thought to promote their offscreen pairing.Confused i wont blame them because everything else sucks as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013jhumjhumSathia007SajSassySahriShrAvibobbiedhillon

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Once the male lead openly announced that he did miss his friends in Mumbai track. Sometime he
 seemed uninterested on that track. Now Cvs decide not to let down his mood in this track also due

to the absence of his friends. So they link-up Sojal with him to make his mood happy . A jolly man

always need a jolly partner to share his thoughts, jokes etc...I think Sojal is a jolly girl and I guess  

this  is the correct reason . But I like them while they were calling each other VAGINI AND BAVUGI 

more often.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiedhillonSahriShrAvi

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Since she is in Mumbai, they have lengthy scenes together where Sojal is looking cosy, giving advices and showing concern for Astha, where as Shlok is looking at the ground or staring at blank space while responding to her!

She looks like his mother LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baxrinisoSathia007SahriShrAvi

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable Wink hovering around Bhauji!

@Saji , @Rekha @ Bobbie

Do you really belive that  Sojal looks comfortable all the time???? - It seems to me that  she is sitting or standing  like  a stiff pillar  holdimng her pallu in the same way all the time!!!  putting heavy make up - no other body language or expression variation !!!!!! 

To hide her uneasiness - she sometimes smiles awardly & unecessarity giving the false  & award impression to the viewers that  she is over the moon to be around bauji !!!! Sometimes Script writers are  throwing some akward/ inappropriate  dialogues to her lips  or to bauji's lips !!!!!!

In fact her presence is giving negative effect on AVINASH's performances  !!! - he is  looking  very uncomfortable ( he is aware  about IF- girls'  x-ray visions !!!) - looking here and there/  responding to a blank !!! 

Sometimes he is looking too happy like VAHINI though his ill  wife is  still in his enemy camp and enemy is declaring her as his wife !!!!!! - Any doc will think that this man has  got something wrong in his association fibres - no proper signally from grey matter to react to the sitruation !!!! he might have  some brain damage due to  6 months coma !!!

Please CVS - put the story  in a  real life scenerio !!! - Can any sane  husband  become so elated after having his friend and VAHINI around him  while his ill wife is stil being kept as a captive by a psycho but powerful enemy !!!!! - Please CVS apply some common knowledge !!!

Surabhi  putting make up like a '' call girl'' not like a doctor '  is hovering around her child hood friend !!!! -  She  as a doc has no other role !!!!!! - PLEASE CVS apply some brain  here !!!!

I agree with all of  you people  that  these- forced scenes/  fake funny dialogues / unnecessary  inappropriate characters do  neither help the show  nor  the Viewers !!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baxrinisoSg2013jhumjhumSajSassydsr11SahriShrAvibobbiedhillonPrads

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

She looks like his mother LOL
On the birthday selfie, somebody commented they look like siblingsLOL MaBeta, BhaiBehen, BhaujiVahini, BFGF .. So many relations!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007SahriShrAvibobbiedhillon

Go to top