Posted: 8 years ago
Once the male lead openly announced that he did miss his friends in Mumbai track. Sometime he
 seemed uninterested on that track. Now Cvs decide not to let down his mood in this track also due

to the absence of his friends. So they link-up Sojal with him to make his mood happy . A jolly man

always need a jolly partner to share his thoughts, jokes etc...I think Sojal is a jolly girl and I guess  

this  is the correct reason . But I like them while they were calling each other VAGINI AND BAVUGI 

more often.πŸ‘

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Since she is in Mumbai, they have lengthy scenes together where Sojal is looking cosy, giving advices and showing concern for Astha, where as Shlok is looking at the ground or staring at blank space while responding to her!

She looks like his mother πŸ˜†

Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable πŸ˜‰ hovering around Bhauji!

yeah but earlier there were no lengthy heart-heart conversations between these two characters. sojal was shown in background mostly. today's scene was really useless. she doesn't add anything good to kavya shlok scene.
Since she is in Mumbai, they have lengthy scenes together where Sojal is looking cosy, giving advices and showing concern for Astha, where as Shlok is looking at the ground or staring at blank space while responding to her!

@Saji , @Rekha @ Bobbie

Do you really belive that  Sojal looks comfortable all the time???? - It seems to me that  she is sitting or standing  like  a stiff pillar  holdimng her pallu in the same way all the time!!!  putting heavy make up - no other body language or expression variation !!!!!! 

To hide her uneasiness - she sometimes smiles awardly & unecessarity giving the false  & award impression to the viewers that  she is over the moon to be around bauji !!!! Sometimes Script writers are  throwing some akward/ inappropriate  dialogues to her lips  or to bauji's lips !!!!!!

In fact her presence is giving negative effect on AVINASH's performances  !!! - he is  looking  very uncomfortable ( he is aware  about IF- girls'  x-ray visions !!!) - looking here and there/  responding to a blank !!! 

Sometimes he is looking too happy like VAHINI though his ill  wife is  still in his enemy camp and enemy is declaring her as his wife !!!!!! - Any doc will think that this man has  got something wrong in his association fibres - no proper signally from grey matter to react to the sitruation !!!! he might have  some brain damage due to  6 months coma !!!

Please CVS - put the story  in a  real life scenerio !!! - Can any sane  husband  become so elated after having his friend and VAHINI around him  while his ill wife is stil being kept as a captive by a psycho but powerful enemy !!!!! - Please CVS apply some common knowledge !!!

Surabhi  putting make up like a '' call girl'' not like a doctor '  is hovering around her child hood friend !!!! -  She  as a doc has no other role !!!!!! - PLEASE CVS apply some brain  here !!!!

I agree with all of  you people  that  these- forced scenes/  fake funny dialogues / unnecessary  inappropriate characters do  neither help the show  nor  the Viewers !!!!
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

She looks like his mother πŸ˜†
On the birthday selfie, somebody commented they look like siblingsπŸ˜† MaBeta, BhaiBehen, BhaujiVahini, BFGF .. So many relations!
@sathia007

agree their acting is awkward and inappropriate for the situation where shlok's wife is in enemy's custody. i actually don't mind shlok's scenes with the doc. though her make up is not apt, the lady herself seems to not overact. a doctor has an important role in planning aastha's rescue and recovery (though they are not doing such scenes eitherπŸ€”).
I believe the Cvs focus these days is how to give a Shlojal Scene rather than the story. They are miserably failing at Both. When the episode is halfway decent the viewers ignore forced Sholjal scenes but when there is nothing but Josid in the episode it is hard to ignore the forced scenes.   Edited by bobbiedhillon - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

I believe the Cvs focus these days is how to give a Shlojal Scene rather than the story. They are miserably failing at Both. When the episode is halfway decent the viewers ignore forced Sholjal scenes but when there is nothing but Josid in the episode it is hard to ignore the forced scenes.   
why was Shlok apologising to Sojal? Unnecessary scene again. 
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

why was Shlok apologising to Sojal? Unnecessary scene again. 

πŸ˜† it is the norm of indian tv soaps. all the males beat the crap out of the females and then apologize for their misdemeanor and then the females, even those who might have plotted pressure cooker bombing on their fellow women, get to forgive these men and become mahaanπŸ˜†. thats the formula for high trp. no sane story needed.πŸ˜†

by that norm shlok has to apologize to every woman he remotely came in contact with on this show.
You said it Bobbie πŸ‘
Good point they should have shown Sojal in phone convo...but as you said πŸ‘
Originally posted by Efinah36

Agree dear
No need for her
She can visit her husband and stays there

🀣