Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

ya they should have shown the conversation between sojal n sid

Seeking our Approval in this way is pathetic for Shlojal. It just shows how weak their relation really is.
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Seeking our Approval in this way is pathetic for Shlojal. It just shows how weak their relation really is.

Do u feel so?😆
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree dear
No need for her
She can visit her husband and stays there

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the heads up, will skip the episode. The Doc is getting on my nerves too! Why is she staying put in the Chawl!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Thanks for the heads up, will skip the episode. The Doc is getting on my nerves too! Why is she staying put in the Chawl!

For Shlok's ego stroking. 😕
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

i never talked ill about their scenes together until now, but today it was obviously too forced and irritating. the more desperate and insecure they act, the more disgusting it looks.

anyway, this odd onscreen combo scenes are not the only crap happening right now on the show so... why do i care?!

Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable 😉 hovering around Bhauji!
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

For Shlok's ego stroking. 😕

For a doc, she sounds really dumb! Why are they hellbent on showing how Shlok has changed so much. Even without showing Bhauji Vahini or Shlok Doc convos, it is possible for us to guess he is a changed man! Please stop this torture! Show something meaningful!
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Come on, it has been obvious for some time now! The scenes look forced, only Sojal looks really comfortable 😉 hovering around Bhauji!

yeah but earlier there were no lengthy heart-heart conversations between these two characters. sojal was shown in background mostly. today's scene was really useless. she doesn't add anything good to kavya shlok scene.
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

yeah but earlier there were no lengthy heart-heart conversations between these two characters. sojal was shown in background mostly. today's scene was really useless. she doesn't add anything good to kavya shlok scene.

Since she is in Mumbai, they have lengthy scenes together where Sojal is looking cosy, giving advices and showing concern for Astha, where as Shlok is looking at the ground or staring at blank space while responding to her!
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but the show itself has turned irritating with many odd/useless combo scenes that shlok and sojal scene didn't bother me too much. since the writers are not giving any worthy tracks to act and there is anyway no appreciation/recognition from anybody, they might have thought to promote their offscreen pairing.😕 i wont blame them because everything else sucks as well.