bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
They showed Sudharth having a one sided conversation with Sojal. If they wanted to they could have shown Sojal in that scene if she needed her screen presence. Instead they show Irrelevant Sholojal scene. Once again proves that it is not about Sojal's screen time it is about showing Shojal in one frame.     So all of you who are making the argument that Sojal is part of the show please cut it out. They want to show Shojal chemistry.   Sorry not interested.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i never talked ill about their scenes together until now, but today it was obviously too forced and irritating. the more desperate and insecure they act, the more disgusting it looks. 

anyway, this odd onscreen combo scenes are not the only crap happening right now on the show so... why do i care?! 
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya they should have shown the conversation between sojal n sid
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Since the inception of Ek Baar Phir I can count Shlok and Sojal scenes on my finger tips. All of a sudden they are best buddies. I could care less if they want to get married but on screen I do not want to see it. Edited by bobbiedhillon - 8 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
agree. sojal and shlok were never very chummy. shlok and the doc scenes make sense because they are childhood friends. sojal and shlok scenes don't add to the charm of the show in any way. shlok kavya scenes can be done without her presence too.

p.s. hope sojal and chawl gang won't be peering through bushes in the jungle episodes.😆
Edited by dsr11 - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay ... I skipped the eps today .. Now I should thank Nimms even more 😃
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsr11

agree. sojal and shlok were never very chummy. shlok and the doc scenes make sense because they are childhood friends. sojal and shlok scenes don't add to the charm of the show in any way. shlok kavya scenes can be done without her presence too.

p.s. hope sojal and chawl gang won't be peering through bushes in the jungle episodes.😆

Hope so.  
bobbiedhillon thumbnail

If that happens, I seriously will stop watching the show
dsr11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

If that happens, I seriously will stop watching the show

😆 i dare u, bobbie!
let me be a little more positive. may be ashlok will be all by themeselves in the jungle without any disturbances except for some critter cupids😃.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail

😆i dare u, bobbie!
let me be a little more positive. may be ashlok will be all by themeselves in the jungle without any disturbances except for some critter cupids😃.

Rekha - don't tempt me...I have done it before.   Unfortunately my love for Ashlok is stronger.   I am hoping they show Ashlok only in the Jungle 😃