Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. (Page 4)

Charaiveti IF-Rockerz
Charaiveti
Charaiveti

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
what to say! both jalal and jo are at fault here  jodha herself asked for trouble by succumbing to pressure and hiding sonething this imp fron jalal  she didnt even open mouth when jalal asked her for whom she was doing all these she just said she felt its must to do. And jalal is always very short tempered and makes quick decissions. He has very high expectations from Jodha and he himself prepared and groomed her to a daring meh. He should understand that its Hamida who is responsible. He knows she did try to make jodha convert earlier. That said I will not  bash akdha but the writers for making the leads so so dumb .It is done just to force a mu. And hb gb and sb are much more at fault because its them who forced jo to take such a step . salima who says jo is like her sister didnt evn open her mouth. Why jodha wants to sacrifice her marital life for such evil relatives  akdha should ditch agra and stay in chisti ashram in peace.

Edited by akdhaalways - 06 May 2015 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321neesha19sowmyabhatCharu.SBeaBeaSindhuMenonsweet_diksha

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by cuty1997

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra.  i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this. 
TFS Abhay.

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

but Diksha, this time she is at fault . She completely hid this from Jalal..She is actually asking for trouble. Hiding something serious like this from someone who loves u the most, its terrible..

i agree , she is at fault... but is talaq only option remaining? and if he is giving such harsh punishment to her, then what punishment he will give to HB and ruku? kill them for pressurising Jo? or disown them forever?

Sindhu, my objection is for that divorce... this is third time he is doing it... so what punishment Jo should give him.. he has done so many mistakes till date...

I think Jalal is upto something. He knows Joda will not open her mouth against anyone, so he is trying to see if he can get her to spill.

Here I am more angry with jodha than anyone. This is too much of self sacrifice which is beyond my understanding. 

i hope dee whatever you said it's true. so i am happy that thing at least 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321neesha19Charu.Ssweet_dikshahistory_geekSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra. i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this.
TFS Abhay.

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

but Diksha, this time she is at fault . She completely hid this from Jalal..She is actually asking for trouble. Hiding something serious like this from someone who loves u the most, its terrible..

i agree , she is at fault... but is talaq only option remaining? and if he is giving such harsh punishment to her, then what punishment he will give to HB and ruku? kill them for pressurising Jo? or disown them forever?

Sindhu, my objection is for that divorce... this is third time he is doing it... so what punishment Jo should give him.. he has done so many mistakes till date...

I think Jalal is upto something. He knows Joda will not open her mouth against anyone, so he is trying to see if he can get her to spill.

Here I am more angry with jodha than anyone. This is too much of self sacrifice which is beyond my understanding.

Sindhu dont keep ur hopes high. Cvs never show them as intelligent... remember we r still waiting for the smart plan jodha n birbal had supposedly hatched before...

srilu321neesha19sowmyabhatBeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenonsweet_diksha

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra.  i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this. 
TFS Abhay.

by now he should know, she will take worst ever punishment, but won't take anyone's name... no , I can't accept his threat of divorce... if he want to punish her, then keep her away from himself like he did after twin's death... but divorce... not acceptable...

this is like treating her like a puppet, and not as a human and certainly not as his most beloved wife whom he calls his Jaan...

sayangmanisesrilu321sowmyabhatCharu.SBeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Its too much now seriously Jalal ne Jodha ko bolne ke chance tho dena chahiye tha
Jalal should investigate what exactly happened in the mehal why Jodha take this decision what thing compel her to take thsi extreme decision
but no in front of his angry he dont want to see any thing
thi is same jalal who cant see one tear in jodha eyes ? if yes
then jalal should understand why jodha take this deicison what jodha go through in his absent
i know its nt jalal fault but i was soo pissed off from salima.birbal they know what exactly happend
but wo apne duniya mein kahi gum hai kya ye wahi salima hai jo jalal ko ache advice diya karte thi ?
she know every thing but still she was quite what the hell i always thought after atgah sahab in mehal there is two sensible people one is salima and one is birbal now im thinking i guess mein wrong thi

Susan, I am more angry with Jodha. Why is she keeping quiet. at least now she should open up..I love this Jodha so much but I am so disappointed. Just dont know what to say. JJ have come a long way and I am sure Jalal is acting but always she cant be hiding stuff and sacrificing. she should share with her husband her problems nah. Now at least when things all have resolved.

i agree with you sindhu
but in jalal absent u know na what jodha go through becoz of MM RUKS AND GB she was mentally shattered and now jalal was also angry usko pata hi nahi chal raha wo kare tho kare kya atleast jalal hud pata kar wata reason kya thi is ke piche as u see jodha kahi lost lag rahe thi ts like usko hud nahi pata wo kar kya rahe haiSleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321sowmyabhatTarunika13Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Its too much now seriously Jalal ne Jodha ko bolne ke chance tho dena chahiye tha
Jalal should investigate what exactly happened in the mehal why Jodha take this decision what thing compel her to take thsi extreme decision
but no in front of his angry he dont want to see any thing
thi is same jalal who cant see one tear in jodha eyes ? if yes
then jalal should understand why jodha take this deicison what jodha go through in his absent
i know its nt jalal fault but i was soo pissed off from salima.birbal they know what exactly happend
but wo apne duniya mein kahi gum hai kya ye wahi salima hai jo jalal ko ache advice diya karte thi ?
she know every thing but still she was quite what the hell i always thought after atgah sahab in mehal there is two sensible people one is salima and one is birbal now im thinking i guess mein wrong thi

The only 2 good things in the episode today:

• Jalal ignored RukaiyaClap
  • Rajat in Hamaam Embarrassed
TFS such hot pics of Rajat

ruks deserve itAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321neesha19Tarunika13Charu.SSindhuMenon

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thank you Abhay for update,

my note:
I knew tonight the thread will "hot" of anger and disappointment. Well guys, i was prepare for this kind of storyline since i watch this serial from beginning.

The CV's and writers
They proved don't have a general consept or a big frame the reign of THIS Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar. What his basic dream when he plan to start to conquer Hindhustan, and in the middle of that porpose he's accidentally hear about Jodha, and then falling in love. He want to reign with the equality among his people. THAT the values of his reign. And i think only Jodha and maybe Salim, Todarmal, Maan Sighn, Birbal who understand this.

HB's hojra scene cleary portray all begums, even Gulbadan Begum dan Mariam Makani NOT accpet this value in the sincerely, they tend being hypocrite (sorry if my word very harsh). Guys, if the CV's or writers continue this pattern storyline its can be trigger assumtion "majority can abused/crushed minority" (you know what i mean).
The CV's and writter clearly made Jodha as minority who can being abused/crushed, they make her as person who which be charged to always make a sacrifice. Being BEK, MUZ, even MEH its only a stamp in this serial (thats the CV's made it)

So, I ask to the CV's and writters team with my respect, please take a time to take a course script writter at Seoul South Korea so you can make script writter in proper way.

PS: cause my only reason to keep watch this serial is Paridhi, so I loved her line when she said "let my hair unravel, Shahensah like it" Wink Why I always love to see Paridhi eyes when she act a crave gazed. This is the third time Jodha crave to Jalal...anyone remember the first and the second one? Embarrassed

Edited by smartfotografi - 06 May 2015 at 10:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmanisesrilu321sowmyabhatTarunika13Charu.SBeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenonsweet_diksha

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,
I have missed JA since days, can anyone update me with what is going onSmile

Edited by justlovetv - 06 May 2015 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top