Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Note:

Have some work today. If i watch the episode, will make an update thread, otherwise you can continue here, or someone else please make a thread for discussion. :)

Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Preeti,

Completely agree with you. There is a certain tolerance limit in everyone. Now, in this track, the level of tolerance is crossing all limits.

I really do not know what to say here. And, about the writers, i have a doubt they even know anything about MUZ that she was a trader apart from being a "crying lady" , and about Akbar that apart from being a ruler he had brought ENORMOUS reforms, each of which can be a track of min. 1 month in the show.

People request them to show Sati track, and they thrust "Kala Jaadu and Witch" on us. Do they even care for the feedback they get ?

I remember, i was "strongly contesting" with someone about MUZ's trading, a month back, and i mentioned the same document which you are referring here. Here is what i said ->

" Read the
Archives of British East India Company, Volume Number 2, Record Number
194, Published after 1610. You will find they talk about the mother of
Jahangir as a "great trader women" who was "HIGHLY adventurous"..

There is a limit to give docs and ask for improvement in the show. But they do not listen. Do they do some favor on us if they write good tracks ? Though, i had stopped expecting this show to present any proper depiction of Akbar or MUZ long back, <font color="#0000FF">but at least one expects certain decency </font>but it looks like the writers are ready to shred every left over piece of whatever image of theirs is in our mind.!

Not only this, even the Natkiye Rupanter of Shah-i-Iran track was not acceptable. Their fascination of including Salim in every matter is proving disastrous. It could have been presented in very nice fashion, showing political and religious conflict of Akbar, but Salim was thrusted on us. And now, when they are getting back to Jodha Akbar, they don't know how to handle the story.

I have accepted there is nothing which can make them, show
proper tracks. They do horrible NR's of simple and well defined
historical events. Latest was Shah-i-Iran track. Writing to them is almost meaningless, it looks. I have not seen such stubborness till now, after many failures. What stops them from showing a strong and sensible J-J ?

</font>

Preeti n Abhay ,

I could clearly see the deep agony in ur words ... Believe me or not , I m in the same mood too !!! There is a certain level of tolerance for everything and I would say it has reached its saturation point

After the leap , I have completely lost hope on the serial and it was after enormous efforts of forum members n fans who started to comment on God track .. I gave it a sec chance , but now I have lost all the hope again !!! Somewhere it hurts me , n reasons well known n said by all

If the makers doesn't care to take the feedback , then its their loss n not us ... I just would like to say , that the cast n crew n deffo RT PS gets good future projects !!!
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Preeti,

Completely agree with you. There is a certain tolerance limit in everyone. Now, in this track, the level of tolerance is crossing all limits.

I really do not know what to say here. And, about the writers, i have a doubt they even know anything about MUZ that she was a trader apart from being a "crying lady" , and about Akbar that apart from being a ruler he had brought ENORMOUS reforms, each of which can be a track of min. 1 month in the show.

People request them to show Sati track, and they thrust "Kala Jaadu and Witch" on us. Do they even care for the feedback they get ?

I remember, i was "strongly contesting" with someone about MUZ's trading, a month back, and i mentioned the same document which you are referring here. Here is what i said ->

" Read the
Archives of British East India Company, Volume Number 2, Record Number
194, Published after 1610. You will find they talk about the mother of
Jahangir as a "great trader women" who was "HIGHLY adventurous"..

There is a limit to give docs and ask for improvement in the show. But they do not listen. Do they do some favor on us if they write good tracks ? Though, i had stopped expecting this show to present any proper depiction of Akbar or MUZ long back, <font color="#0000FF">but at least one expects certain decency </font>but it looks like the writers are ready to shred every left over piece of whatever image of theirs is in our mind.!

Not only this, even the Natkiye Rupanter of Shah-i-Iran track was not acceptable. Their fascination of including Salim in every matter is proving disastrous. It could have been presented in very nice fashion, showing political and religious conflict of Akbar, but Salim was thrusted on us. And now, when they are getting back to Jodha Akbar, they don't know how to handle the story.

I have accepted there is nothing which can make them, show
proper tracks. They do horrible NR's of simple and well defined
historical events. Latest was Shah-i-Iran track. Writing to them is almost meaningless, it looks. I have not seen such stubborness till now, after many failures. What stops them from showing a strong and sensible J-J ?

</font>

Abhay i completely agree with all you have said
The show has crossed all limits of decency. Very very dissapointing