Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

well written. Regarding TRPS no comments. we want to see the leads strong but all we get is side actors strong ...
wonderful post.Agree to each and every point of yours. Jodhas silence is  worst part. Cant she speak up for herself..Not in front of HB, but in front of Jalal why cant she open up and tell him ? HB and GB  are worst hypocrites .. worst than Ruks .. What about Salima Begum ..why was she also quiet ? 
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

Its Jalal's  habit I believe to punish all wrong people and mostly blame Jo for everything.. Remember Hasan and Hussains death ..he blamed Jo and our Jo accepted quietly that it was her fault and so this time also .. she will not open her mouth and take the blame all to herself ..
Originally posted by neesha19

Its Jalal's  habit I believe to punish all wrong people and mostly blame Jo for everything.. Remember Hasan and Hussains death ..he blamed Jo and our Jo accepted quietly that it was her fault and so this time also .. she will not open her mouth and take the blame all to herself ..

jalal have tendency to act first and ask or explain later regarding jodha, remember spicy food incident, ruk mc, hassan hussein death , he seem always take rage first then regret later whenever situation not in jodha side.

in this track both jalal and jodha act for what they think is right, jodha doesnt want the relationship between mother and son in trouble so she take and bear the blame, jalal feel anger and hurt because jodha broke her promise is ok too but to give punishment by giving talaq that is sth i dont understand, be careful jalal because you cant take back what you already said. i just wondering what would happen if jalal know the whole story and situation ? ( i assume he is not aware of jodha situation in his absence at palace ), and i wonder if jodha not convert and let hamida health getting worst how jalal will react ?.

sth interesting in this track that no matter jodha willingly to convert in the end God forbid, first time jodha will convert in the last minute she decide not to convert and now the second time in the last minute jalal stop it ( the second time i feel it more like God way by make jalal horse refuse to leave ), God know that even jodha said she is willing to convert but deep down her soul died, jodha are trully a good hindu so how come Kanha let jodha convert underpressure.

jalal pretend to give talaq to teach hamida n jodha a lesson or really true giving talaq its not good, because you cant play with marriage, jalal aware jodha will completely shattered if he give her talaq but if he keep give talaq then i hope he wont regret if sth happen to jodha.

like i said still wish jodha go from agra and find another hunk hot handsome king hhahahaa 😆😆😆

Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

jalal have tendency to act first and ask or explain later regarding jodha, remember spicy food incident, ruk mc, hassan hussein death , he seem always take rage first then regret later whenever situation not in jodha side.

in this track both jalal and jodha act for what they think is right, jodha doesnt want the relationship between mother and son in trouble so she take and bear the blame, jalal feel anger and hurt because jodha broke her promise is ok too but to give punishment by giving talaq that is sth i dont understand, be careful jalal because you cant take back what you already said. i just wondering what would happen if jalal know the whole story and situation ? ( i assume he is not aware of jodha situation in his absence at palace ), and i wonder if jodha not convert and let hamida health getting worst how jalal will react ?.

sth interesting in this track that no matter jodha willingly to convert in the end God forbid, first time jodha will convert in the last minute she decide not to convert and now the second time in the last minute jalal stop it ( the second time i feel it more like God way by make jalal horse refuse to leave ), God know that even jodha said she is willing to convert but deep down her soul died, jodha are trully a good hindu so how come Kanha let jodha convert underpressure.

jalal pretend to give talaq to teach hamida n jodha a lesson or really true giving talaq its not good, because you cant play with marriage, jalal aware jodha will completely shattered if he give her talaq but if he keep give talaq then i hope he wont regret if sth happen to jodha.

like i said still wish jodha go from agra and find another hunk hot handsome king hhahahaa 😆😆😆

If that happens serial will not last  aday😆people loves akdha, not only jodha, I love both Jodha and jalal together and individually, and beleive me if such things happen, no vieweres will be left to watch that bhandsome hunk😕Both Jodha and jalal are at fault here and I know they will sort it out, they are soulmates
Originally posted by mishtidoi

I understand where you and many others are coming from..

But, Jalal was aware of the pressures under which he left Jodha before war, he clearly had stated that even she's at war...so it was not as if he would have got some dhakka, hearing about HB and all others...its high time when Jalal doesn't always have to pester Jodha to talk to him, instead of him having to "samajhane ka prayas" each and every time.

Just think, how red faced Jalal must have been, here he's returning with victory of his principles, many martyred for his belief in the battle field and here  his soul is on the verge of tossing his beliefs and principles.

Secondly, right from the time, this issue cropped up, Jalal had  made it clear to Jodha in no uncertain terms, that FAITH was the very foundation of their relationship, their different religions, yet one Faith in Almighty was like their two bodies and one soul...Jodha clearly didn't grasp this, neither did she understand the whole issue, as is clear from her being on guilt trip right from the start.

She also made a mockery of religion here, "I will come into your fold, i will not"...this yoyo thing is insulting both to her Kanha and Allah.

That Jodha, who last time told everyone loudly that her relationship to her husband was the base of her relation with others, went on to destroy the very base.

She thought, she would manaofy Jalal, looking at the number years of togetherness, partners become more perceptive of major and minor issues between them...here also I don't find any such thing about her, she took it as a lil hubby-wifey thing.
When she could not handle HB, how had she expected to handle Jalal, after shaking the very foundation of their relationship?

Jodha should clearly do away with MEH title, its not only about helping the needy, its also about taking a tough call when no one is with you and you are crumbling, but ready to make any sacrifice for the greater good. There were many ways to counter HB's emotional threat, for once like, "Aram banu too could have gone on hunger strike" ...but to think of such counter measures one has to have faith in oneself and own principles (in Jalal's principles too) and then has to put both heart and mind for saving your beliefs, but Jodha herself thought that she was at fault from the start, then what can she explain others. This track showed her nil leadership quality.😡
How I wished to see smart DIL, forget MEH😭
I for one clearly will not demean MEH, by saying, "poor she, tortured by monster in law". 

If Jalal every time puts Jodha in spot when being tedha, same goes with Jodha too, she also takes Jalal for granted every time while being self-sacrificing...truly made for each other😉😆

P.S. I know there are many die hard Jodha lovers here, but she's also a human and can be at fault...we can for all curse the CVs, but then that should be and is the the case for JA as a whole too...so either we curse the CVs or criticize the characters.
I fully agree with you charudi👏
Originally posted by -aady-

Hey all! :)
Let me say this episode was more on the 'lets simply drag this MU' side, and less on the 'lets show Akdha as a mature couple' side.

It started off well, but played out to be quite a mixed up episode.

Justified Anger??
I felt that Jalal's anger was justified, because the whole point of the war he fought was to ensure that every citizen of his empire could choose their religion freely, but Jodha herself under pressure decided to change. Whether Jodha is right is not the question, but is Jalal's anger Justified... I feel it is. After promises to her husband and herself she was not only going against Jalal but her own heart by accepting Islam, which would be the biggest insult to the religion. This anger is just a reflection of Jalal's disappointment in Jodha, because he left for war knowing that Jodha would be propagating the same thought as his back home, but here she had succumbed to pressure. Not only succumber to pressure but was on the verge of losing her very identity.

Is Jodha Wrong?
Wrong would be harsh, but to say that she dealt with the situation in the incorrect manner can be right. Instead of giving into the demands, I would have wanted Jodha to stand upto HB, and tell her why changing her religion would go against the very concept her son Jalal was fighting for. Situations were against Jodha, but she could have atleast dealt with it differently. If not the Jalal card she could have atleast told HB, that her accepting Islam would be an insult to the religion, because she could never give her heart to it. Or she could have just told HB that the war must be over by now.

HB, GB turned on Mute:
Look's like HB and GB have very conveniently turned on their Mute buttons, and have nothing to say at all about Jodha's conversion. If Jalal had not returned and Jodha had converted, HB would be smiling from ear to ear, but now that Jalal is back safe and sound Hamida has totally forgotten that it was her food strike and GB's taunts that forced Jodha into taking such a decision in the first place. All that the 2 Royal ladies could do is sit and looke shocked, when they very much knew that Jodha would never have taken this step if not for them guilt tripping her. And what is this sudden overprotection for Jalal and the soldiers, it's not like this is the first war Jalal has been to.

Distance...
Today's Akdha scene was atleast a little better off in terms of MU scenes because, usually their MU scenes consist of Jalal yelling at the top of his voice and Jodha just moping. So it was atleast okay to see how Jalal asked Jodha to leave before he loses his cool and utters something that he never meant. Right now Jalal needs some time to sort out his thoughts, maybe look athe situation from Jodha's point of view and to asesss the happenings of Agra as a whole, hopefully to piece together that it was HB Satyagraha that led to Jodha wanting to change her religion.

Precap??
Well hopefully the precap is just to add that Masala that the CV's just love. JJ have come such a long way and now these MU's really don't seem so possible. Staying distant away for a while, having small fights is okay at this stage, but to directly decide to divorce your 'soul mate' is something that I hope the CV's do not show at this stage, after establishing such a strong bond between Jalal and Jodha. So it could be

1) Rukaiyya's crazy dream, where her ambition of getting a huge MU between JJ happens.
or
2) This is maybe a Tedha plan of Jalal's, hoping to get the truth out of HB. Maybe he gets to know about the strained relations and knows that however much HB refuses to talk to Jodha she would never want Jodha to leave FOREVER from Agra and Jalal's life.

Drop in TRP's.

Rank      Shows Current Week      Previous week   
1 Jodha Akbar 2.5 2.6
2 Kumkum Bhagya    5.4 4.9
3 Hello Pratibha 1.6 1.3

awesome and well organized post👏
Originally posted by neesha19

well said Neesha, i also not liked secene when jodha talking Moti, SS, is angery cause of her,
when HB is very ill, she said,Ammijaan kee iss halat kee liye mee jimmedar huu,

so how can its  Right,;;;;;;;;; Jodha should clear, here, Here HB mistake,or all jointely, misused her, because HB knows, if Heart is not accepting, changing relgions, factor its fully wrong, she should not go to Hunger strike, or pressurise jodha.

lets see today, Jalal should understand, if jodha took this step, behind this Big reason.but if he thinks this,;;;;;;;Maybee Heart side Gap not came, but Mind wants some clearty, so situation is this this time:

Because Jalal Right one place, If MEH cause of pressuriseness will take this decesion, others people what will do.So little angryness is its Hakk,😆A person should sure think, why her wife not sent him Message, or is her wife No Faith on him.Jodha mind was she  can't disturb, war point, Jalal mind, ;;;;;;so both are  right on their place, But communication gap wall, has come, which will sort out, when Cv will think about this Its CV style.

jodha can use, also teda method😆if this time MUM can pressurise, she will again use this
, she should learn, from jalal,;;;;;;;;;but which way CV showing, Jodha character these days,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;feeling very disappointment.King or Queen should be Honest +Justful +their vision should be clear.

Rajput Queen  showing too much less confidence, which angel suits this, only CV knows?

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Charu.S

Charu. 🤗

What a well written post. The disappointment everyone has faced due to the abysmal characterization of the Royal ladies is very much visible. They have resorted to showing this typical 'saas-bahu' drama, the only aspect in which JA used to be different from other serials.

I can't blame Jodha entirely here, but I will blame the CV's who have made Jodha mouth such terrible dialogues. Jodha was in a tight situation, where she did not want Jalal to come back to see his mother lying dead from Starvation, so she chose to save her mother's life. I can't say that she is wrong for this, however much I would have preferred her standing up to Ammijaan and putting the facts in front of her. Because it was exactly this kind of pressure that Jalal had warned her about earlier. But now she has not done that, so I hope that at least today Jodha does not keep mum, and tells Jalal that it was either his mother's life or her keeping  her religion.

This 'Talaq' drama is very confusing, but I am hoping it's a plan to get the truth out, and not that Jalal is genuinely telling Jodha. If this is something that he means really, than i will hope that it's that Chudails magic, and it will wear off soon due to JJ love. I WILL NOT WATCH AN MU NOW.

Today is the 500th episode, maybe they can at least show us some good scene's today? A Tedha Jalal would be a treat to watch.

Edited by -aady- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -aady-

Charu. 🤗

What a well written post. The disappointment everyone has faced due to the abysmal characterization of the Royal ladies is very much visible. They have resorted to showing this typical 'saas-bahu' drama, the only aspect in which JA used to be different from other serials.

I can't blame Jodha entirely here, but I will blame the CV's who have made Jodha mouth such terrible dialogues. Jodha was in a tight situation, where she did not want Jalal to come back to see his mother lying dead from Starvation, so she chose to save her mother's life. I can't say that she is wrong for this, however much I would have preferred her standing upto Ammijaan and putting the facts in front of her. But now she has not done that earlier, so I hope that at least today Jodha does not keep mum, and tells Jalal that it was either his mother's life or her keeping  her religion.

This 'Talaq' drama is very confusing, but I am hoping it's a plan to get the truth out, and not that Jalal is genuinely telling Jodha. If this is something that he means really, than i will hope that it's that Chudails magic, and it will wear off soon due to JJ love. I WILL NOT WATCH AN MU NOW.

Today is the 500th episode, maybe they can at least show us some good scene's today? A Tedha Jalal would be a treat to watch.

I am not really expecting the talaq thing to be a drama😭 maybe jalal said it somehow kiu we will know today. But so many times we have wanted jalal and jodha to act pretend and have a plan b and it has never happened🥱all the time they were shown stupid believing what they see.Zada hope mat rakhna aadyour mahan cvs are not capable of writing any such intelligent tracks,our jo ja acant act😡
Abhay

Updated post on pg 1. 😊