Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. - Page 6

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
my additional note:
Guys, i rewatch the episode, and i just assume this track become repetition of Sujamal track. I notice Jodha gesture and her gazed to Jalal during his mockery her at HB's hojra. Its seem like her gazed during Jalal furies when his insulted Jodha's adultery. Its the same gesture and gazed.

I assume this track is bringing "trust" as a main theme regarding the  power of the witches become a wipe out to Agra Palace sooner.

So, Guys, calm down and watch it.
Edited by smartfotografi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Poor jodha๐Ÿ˜ญ, I hope she gets out of this too. It's a little to late to be sad hamida, u placed her in the position she is right now. ๐Ÿ˜กThe least u can do is try and remedy the situation. Jalal is angry and hurt and only u can tell him it is your fault and stubbornness ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กnot jodha s.

seriously it is high time Jodha should stand for herself n should do something intelligent how could i believe she is d same jodha who had wanted jalal's head..i dont know if jalal is acting to find out d truth or whatever...but i want fiery jodha and she should ignore Jalal like he did to ruk today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

if he is really ready to give her divorce as punishment then he is biased..his hukkah headed begum is roaming here n there without any punishment though she did numerous crimes what a justice of Akbar๐Ÿ‘

Precap- is d result of harem's ladies club their cheapness craziness๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช HB ne toh  stubbornness ki sari limit hi cross kar di๐Ÿ˜กGB is typical ruks avtar Aged wali rukaiya SB is good for nothing๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
hukka headed begum๐Ÿคขthey all were behind jodha

woh kehte hai naa ''Jab Tak Kisi Kaam Ke Piche Hath Dho K Na Pado Woh Pura Nahi Hota''๐Ÿค”

same condition Jodha ki thi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜กjodha temple ki bell nahi hai jo koi bi aaya baja diya woh bi zor se๐Ÿ˜ก

she was actualy ALONE in agra without JALal and here jalal dint listen her for once ๐Ÿ˜’ My hope is Aram but she is child naa so no chance๐Ÿ˜ญeven she knows her mommy was  right
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aady-

Hey all! :)
Let me say this episode was more on the 'lets simply drag this MU' side, and less on the 'lets show Akdha as a mature couple' side.

If only I could, I would throttle the writers for presenting a completely uncreative sloppy script in the  form  of Natakiya Roopantar.๐Ÿ˜ก . 

It started off well, but played out to be quite a mixed up episode.

Justified Anger??
I felt that Jalal's anger was justified, because the whole point of the war he fought was to ensure that every citizen of his empire could choose their religion freely, but Jodha herself under pressure decided to change. Whether Jodha is right is not the question, but is Jalal's anger Justified... I feel it is. After promises to her husband and herself she was not only going against Jalal but her own heart by accepting Islam, which would be the biggest insult to the religion. This anger is just a reflection of Jalal's disappointment in Jodha, because he left for war knowing that Jodha would be propagating the same thought as his back home, but here she had succumbed to pressure. Not only succumber to pressure but was on the verge of losing her very identity.

Yes, Jalal has all the right to be angry. Rajat played the livid yet restrained Jalal to the hilt today. ๐Ÿ‘ Him feeling let down by the love of his life is totally justified. Yet at the same time, I wish it had occurred to him that Jodha would never take an extreme measure second time around, especially after promising him, not to do so, without a valid reason.

Is Jodha Wrong?
Wrong would be harsh, but to say that she dealt with the situation in the incorrect manner can be right. Instead of giving into the demands, I would have wanted Jodha to stand upto HB, and tell her why changing her religion would go against the very concept her son Jalal was fighting for. Situations were against Jodha, but she could have atleast dealt with it differently. If not the Jalal card she could have atleast told HB, that her accepting Islam would be an insult to the religion, because she could never give her heart to it. Or she could have just told HB that the war must be over by now.

Yes, Jodha could have tried to reason out the situation and Jalal's point of view with Hamida Begum, but do you honestly think MM would have listened to her? Hamida Begum was very well aware that forcible conversion into Islam is unacceptable, yet she forced Jodha to do so and ended up having a heart attack in court when Jodha refused to give in to her demands for the second time. HB was on a singlehanded mission of emotional manipulation and  self destruction. Jodha was at a loss as a daughter-in-law, wife and MEK. She was burdened with the feeling that her condition to Jalal of allowing her to practice hinduism within the Agra Mahal was proving to be the reason for immense unhappiness within the family and Hindustan. Saddled with this wrong notion, she set out to give into HB's request. HB's ' fast unto getting my way' pushed her into reconsidering conversion.

HB, GB turned on Mute:
Look's like HB and GB have very conveniently turned on their Mute buttons, and have nothing to say at all about Jodha's conversion. If Jalal had not returned and Jodha had converted, HB would be smiling from ear to ear, but now that Jalal is back safe and sound Hamida has totally forgotten that it was her food strike and GB's taunts that forced Jodha into taking such a decision in the first place. All that the 2 Royal ladies could do is sit and looke shocked, when they very much knew that Jodha would never have taken this step if not for them guilt tripping her. And what is this sudden overprotection for Jalal and the soldiers, it's not like this is the first war Jalal has been to.

The manner in which the characters of both Gulbadan Begum and Hamida Begum have been etched out is demeaning and insulting. Upon seeing Jodha in Mughal attire, the expression that HB had was one of "oh my, now that you've attempted conversion, due to my illogical behavior and my son is aware of it, I will be shredded to pieces". I wish Salima Begum steps in and apprises Jalal of the conditions in the mahal during his absence, the stress and trauma, Jodha had to undergo, due to his mothers'  petulant behavior, the heart attack drama in 'diwaan-e-khas' and her subsequent 'bhook hartal'. I don't think we will ever see Jodha defending herself and her actions to Jalal..

Distance...
Today's Akdha scene was atleast a little better off in terms of MU scenes because, usually their MU scenes consist of Jalal yelling at the top of his voice and Jodha just moping. So it was atleast okay to see how Jalal asked Jodha to leave before he loses his cool and utters something that he never meant. Right now Jalal needs some time to sort out his thoughts, maybe look athe situation from Jodha's point of view and to asesss the happenings of Agra as a whole, hopefully to piece together that it was HB Satyagraha that led to Jodha wanting to change her religion.

Precap??
Well hopefully the precap is just to add that Masala that the CV's just love. JJ have come such a long way and now these MU's really don't seem so possible. Staying distant away for a while, having small fights is okay at this stage, but to directly decide to divorce your 'soul mate' is something that I hope the CV's do not show at this stage, after establishing such a strong bond between Jalal and Jodha. So it could be

1) Rukaiyya's crazy dream, where her ambition of getting a huge MU between JJ happens.
or
2) This is maybe a Tedha plan of Jalal's, hoping to get the truth out of HB. Maybe he gets to know about the strained relations and knows that however much HB refuses to talk to Jodha she would never want Jodha to leave FOREVER from Agra and Jalal's life.

I will opt for point nos 2. Maybe Jalal has been updated about all the dramatic happenings in the Mahal during his absence. Declaring a 'talaq' maybe his idea of getting Hamida Begum to accept her mistakes and also proving to her that when she insisted that Jodha not adhere to Jalal's hokum and the promise given to him, then Jodha does not need to remain his wife anymore. He very well knows that this step will provoke both HB and Jodha to reveal the truth themselves.

The Creatives๐Ÿ˜ก could also be showing an unreasonable Jalal declaring Talaq as a result of muddled thinking, thanks to the influence of voodoo.

Awesome analysis as usual Aadhya.๐Ÿ˜Š Today's episode highlighted the writers Creativity at its worst. What a dismal, undignified portrayal of Jodha, Hamida Begum and Gulbadan Begum. ๐Ÿ˜’

Drop in TRP's.

Rank      Shows Current Week      Previous week   
1 Jodha Akbar 2.5 2.6
2 Kumkum Bhagya    5.4 4.9
3 Hello Pratibha 1.6 1.3

Charu.S thumbnail
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitaj27

I agree mishti that jodha should have spoken up but she doesnt want to create trouble between son n mother n i think she believes that sooner or later she will make jalal cool down. She never expected him to divorce her. As for being a doormat i guess the situation reminds me of those mothers who do hungerstrike n end up in hospitals to stop their children from marrying against their will. I had a friend who was in love with a christian guy n her mom did this . She finally had to agree to not see the guy again coz she couldnt bear to be the cause of her mothers death.. sad but true..

I understand where you and many others are coming from..

But, Jalal was aware of the pressures under which he left Jodha before war, he clearly had stated that even she's at war...so it was not as if he would have got some dhakka, hearing about HB and all others...its high time when Jalal doesn't always have to pester Jodha to talk to him, instead of him having to "samajhane ka prayas" each and every time.

Just think, how red faced Jalal must have been, here he's returning with victory of his principles, many martyred for his belief in the battle field and here  his soul is on the verge of tossing his beliefs and principles.

Secondly, right from the time, this issue cropped up, Jalal had  made it clear to Jodha in no uncertain terms, that FAITH was the very foundation of their relationship, their different religions, yet one Faith in Almighty was like their two bodies and one soul...Jodha clearly didn't grasp this, neither did she understand the whole issue, as is clear from her being on guilt trip right from the start.

She also made a mockery of religion here, "I will come into your fold, i will not"...this yoyo thing is insulting both to her Kanha and Allah.

That Jodha, who last time told everyone loudly that her relationship to her husband was the base of her relation with others, went on to destroy the very base.

She thought, she would manaofy Jalal, looking at the number years of togetherness, partners become more perceptive of major and minor issues between them...here also I don't find any such thing about her, she took it as a lil hubby-wifey thing.
When she could not handle HB, how had she expected to handle Jalal, after shaking the very foundation of their relationship?

Jodha should clearly do away with MEH title, its not only about helping the needy, its also about taking a tough call when no one is with you and you are crumbling, but ready to make any sacrifice for the greater good. There were many ways to counter HB's emotional threat, for once like, "Aram banu too could have gone on hunger strike" ...but to think of such counter measures one has to have faith in oneself and own principles (in Jalal's principles too) and then has to put both heart and mind for saving your beliefs, but Jodha herself thought that she was at fault from the start, then what can she explain others. This track showed her nil leadership quality.๐Ÿ˜ก
How I wished to see smart DIL, forget MEH๐Ÿ˜ญ
I for one clearly will not demean MEH, by saying, "poor she, tortured by monster in law". 

If Jalal every time puts Jodha in spot when being tedha, same goes with Jodha too, she also takes Jalal for granted every time while being self-sacrificing...truly made for each other๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. I know there are many die hard Jodha lovers here, but she's also a human and can be at fault...we can for all curse the CVs, but then that should be and is the the case for JA as a whole too...so either we curse the CVs or criticize the characters.
Edited by mishtidoi - 8 years ago
Tarunika13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishtidoi

I understand where you and many others are coming from..

But, Jalal was aware of the pressures under which he left Jodha before war, he clearly had stated that even she's at war...so it was not as if he would have got some dhakka, hearing about HB and all others...its high time when Jalal doesn't always have to pester Jodha to talk to him, instead of him having to "samajhane ka prayas" each and every time.

Just think, how red faced Jalal must have been, here he's returning with victory of his principles, many martyred for his belief in the battle field and here  his soul is on the verge of tossing his beliefs and principles.

Secondly, right from the time, this issue cropped up, Jalal had  made it clear to Jodha in no uncertain terms, that FAITH was the very foundation of their relationship, their different religions, yet one Faith in Almighty was like their two bodies and one soul...Jodha clearly didn't grasp this, neither did she understand the whole issue, as is clear from her being on guilt trip right from the start.

She also made a mockery of religion here, "I will come into your fold, i will not"...this yoyo thing is insulting both to her Kanha and Allah.

That Jodha, who last time told everyone loudly that her relationship to her husband was the base of her relation with others, went on to destroy the very base.

She thought, she would manaofy Jalal, looking at the number years of togetherness, partners become more perceptive of major and minor issues between them...here also I don't find any such thing about her, she took it as a lil hubby-wifey thing.
When she could not handle HB, how had she expected to handle Jalal, after shaking the very foundation of their relationship?

Jodha should clearly do away with MEH title, its not only about helping the needy, its also about taking a tough call when no one is with you and you are crumbling, but ready to make any sacrifice for the greater good. There were many ways to counter HB's emotional threat, for once like, "Aram banu too could have gone on hunger strike" ...but to think of such counter measures one has to have faith in oneself and own principles (in Jalal's principles too) and then has to put both heart and mind for saving your beliefs, but Jodha herself thought that she was at fault from the start, then what can she explain others. This track showed her nil leadership quality.๐Ÿ˜ก
How I wished to see smart DIL, forget MEH๐Ÿ˜ญ
I for one clearly will not demean MEH, by saying, "poor she, tortured by monster in law". 

If Jalal every time puts Jodha in spot when being tedha, same goes with Jodha too, she also takes Jalal for granted every time while being self-sacrificing...truly made for each other๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. I know there are many die hard Jodha lovers here, but she's also a human and can be at fault...we can for all curse the CVs, but then that should be and is the the case for JA as a whole too...so either we curse the CVs or criticize the characters.

@bold in blue - Well said๐Ÿ‘. My sentiments exactly - Jodha has always shown to be in a habit of taking Jalal for granted
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
jalal spare jodha soul just give her talaq and then let her go . . let her go . . let her go ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jodha totally alone in agra, everyone suddenly lost their voice when jalal ask bout jodha convertion, ironic isnt it jodha who always defend everyone has no one to defend her, jodha its better you leave that damn palace and put all craziness behind, start a new life somewhere then look for another handsome hot powerfull king then visit mughal sultanat as another kingdom queen ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sometimes jalal have tendency to act first then explain or ask later regarding to jodha and her relatives, i hope this time he doesnt hurt jodha too much, jalal giving talaq to jodha its like give death sentence to jodha, if talaq happen i hope jodha not think to suicide, better she leave with head up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i understand that jalal angry to jodha but to give talaq to someone you love the most, to someone who sacrifice a lot for you, to someone who carry your deeds, to someone who face the death for you, thats very uncool, i dont know if jalal just act or he really meant with everything he said, but one thing for sure he will really regret it if sth happen to jodha or jodha go from palace just like the old track ( i still wish jodha go from there hahahah ).

i know lot feel jodha weak and want to act as meh bla bla but if i put my self in jodha shoes may be i already loose my mind with so much pressure and so much blaming and no one to defend me, it easy for us to said jodha must act as meh or muz but with all people against you plus hamida health getting worst and that too blame on jodha how she suppose do ?, even her awaam blame her for the war with iran.

Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vinitaj27

I agree mishti that jodha should have spoken up but she doesnt want to create trouble between son n mother n i think she believes that sooner or later she will make jalal cool down. She never expected him to divorce her. As for being a doormat i guess the situation reminds me of those mothers who do hungerstrike n end up in hospitals to stop their children from marrying against their will. I had a friend who was in love with a christian guy n her mom did this . She finally had to agree to not see the guy again coz she couldnt bear to be the cause of her mothers death.. sad but true..

yes sad but true that happen in reality, even some parents threat to suicide just to make their kids do what parents told, some threat to banish their kids from family if kids do against parents will , thats the reality nowadays, emotional blakmail is the nasty one.

regarding jodha i think paridhi nail it as a doormat jodha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† because that is the scrip she got so she must act well as doormat jodha ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

jodha have too kindly and soft heart that she doesnt want mu between mother and son but now she is on the hot chair ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, relax jodha if jalal divorce you just look for another hot handsome hunk king and marry him , let jalal cry in bleed loosing you to someone else ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhay, i kinda liked the epi, i have completely different view today! first off i do not think jalal is at fault this time as he is deeply hurt from the fact that jodha did not trust him that is why he is not willing to listen to any excuse..come what may he wanted jodha to have faith in him and not convert...!

on the contrary the trps are falling and i think this silent treatment to all accusations is ekta's old formula which she is trying to imply, it migtht work it might not lets see but last week epis were boring with too much rona dhona and few war scenes here and there..but i think this week might get interesting for certain class of audience..if shows like SNS can have such high trps i wonder where JA went wrong with its sbs content๐Ÿ˜†
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just gave it a try , n see wat happened ๐Ÿฅฑ
Ufff

Hb - the drama queen , oops queen mother gave a expression ki her changing religion was her own decision to stop the war ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ; Gb - suddenly went to the background as a supporting actress ๐Ÿฅฑ

Sb- a big disappointing figure here , didn't even utter a word for defense of Jo    ; Jalal - I seriously doubt , if he has some plan now ๐Ÿ˜• Atleast has a shehanshah , he must have enquired abt the whole situation !!! His anger/hurt was ok , but after this much years of togetherness can't he solve the issues with his wife by having a word in private ??? Why the hell , he was mocking her in front of other begums too ๐Ÿ˜ก Worse , she is MEH now ๐Ÿฅฑ But no one in Agra , think like that .. not even her ๐Ÿฅฑ

Jo - I really donno , wat to say abt her ๐Ÿ˜• ... If she has time to come to his room for manoing him , y can't she state the reason behind her decision at that time ?? Suddenly , she has become a amnesia patient ๐Ÿ˜ก , and accepting that she was at fault here    ... CVS need to be chunvaoed instead of anar , I tell u ๐Ÿคข For this pathetic portrayal of King n queen ๐Ÿฅฑ

P.S : please someone suggest A DEADDICTION METHOD to leave the show ๐Ÿฅฑ , I didn't think I would be saying this for 500 th episode of the show
Feeling sad for REAL JA n their souls ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago