Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Didn't see the episode.
Why was Jodha quite, tight lipped?

Anyway, going by your write up, am not angry with HB or GB or SB
If a person doesn't keep own dignity and respect, others will treat you as doormat or worse 😑

I agree mishti that jodha should have spoken up but she doesnt want to create trouble between son n mother n i think she believes that sooner or later she will make jalal cool down. She never expected him to divorce her. As for being a doormat i guess the situation reminds me of those mothers who do hungerstrike n end up in hospitals to stop their children from marrying against their will. I had a friend who was in love with a christian guy n her mom did this . She finally had to agree to not see the guy again coz she couldnt bear to be the cause of her mothers death.. sad but true..
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Sindhu, not be irritate, Jodha is doing, which dialouge she getting, its CV falut,who writing 
silly dialouges, which not connecting, to Queen +King dignity 
surprising is this, all behaving, suppose, they never spoked jalal, before.or afraids a lot.πŸ˜†

Aaj, sabbhi Monn vrat par hee Agra mee.πŸ˜†

Ayushi, your comment is so cute. Wish I could just fly over and give you a big hug.πŸ€—

In spite of all the bakwaas that the CV's are writing, I'm still hoping for some reasonable closure to this madness. Aaj Creatives ne Creativity ka hathya kar diya.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

I agree mishti that jodha should have spoken up but she doesnt want to create trouble between son n mother n i think she believes that sooner or later she will make jalal cool down. She never expected him to divorce her. As for being a doormat i guess the situation reminds me of those mothers who do hungerstrike n end up in hospitals to stop their children from marrying against their will. I had a friend who was in love with a christian guy n her mom did this . She finally had to agree to not see the guy again coz she couldnt bear to be the cause of her mothers death.. sad but true..

Agree with you@Vintaj. I have been witness to similar irrational stuff too. Under emotional pressure/fear, even the strongest mind can get confused and scattered. Jodha was scared and guilty to some extent too, truly believing that she was the sole cause for all the disharmony. Hence she gave in, just to save HB from deteriorating further. 

My anger is aimed at the Creatives for mutilating the characters of Hamida Begum, Gulbadan Begum, Salima Begum and Jodha, in the present scenario. JA now resembles some senseless saas bahu soap. 
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Sindhu, not be irritate, Jodha is doing, which dialouge she getting, its CV falut,who writing 
silly dialouges, which not connecting, to Queen +King dignity 
surprising is this, all behaving, suppose, they never spoked jalal, before.or afraids a lot.πŸ˜†

Aaj, sabbhi Monn vrat par hee Agra mee.πŸ˜†

Ayushi, πŸ€—πŸ€—thank u...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

aww I feel so sad for your friend, cant believe to what extent people can go to get their needs aceepted.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Ayushi, your comment is so cute. Wish I could just fly over and give you a big hug.πŸ€—

In spite of all the bakwaas that the CV's are writing, I'm still hoping for some reasonable closure to this madness. Aaj Creatives ne Creativity ka hathya kar diya.

Charu,πŸ˜†, after seeing today episode i know, reaction on Forum, because all will be, upset, cause of stupidness of writers.
so i tried to write, light,πŸ˜†

Anyways, for flying, i am sending, you wings, because without wings, you can't fly, πŸ˜†or you can use areloplane,

πŸ€—, big hug to you.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Most Hilarious was HB. She was behaving as if jalal has not gone on any wars and this was his first war. Even during the chittor war I never saw HB worried so much.

She was so worried that she was waiting to eat from her son. From where did this sudden love appear.
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all! :)
Let me say this episode was more on the 'lets simply drag this MU' side, and less on the 'lets show Akdha as a mature couple' side.

It started off well, but played out to be quite a mixed up episode.

Justified Anger??
I felt that Jalal's anger was justified, because the whole point of the war he fought was to ensure that every citizen of his empire could choose their religion freely, but Jodha herself under pressure decided to change. Whether Jodha is right is not the question, but is Jalal's anger Justified... I feel it is. After promises to her husband and herself she was not only going against Jalal but her own heart by accepting Islam, which would be the biggest insult to the religion. This anger is just a reflection of Jalal's disappointment in Jodha, because he left for war knowing that Jodha would be propagating the same thought as his back home, but here she had succumbed to pressure. Not only succumber to pressure but was on the verge of losing her very identity.

Is Jodha Wrong?
Wrong would be harsh, but to say that she dealt with the situation in the incorrect manner can be right. Instead of giving into the demands, I would have wanted Jodha to stand upto HB, and tell her why changing her religion would go against the very concept her son Jalal was fighting for. Situations were against Jodha, but she could have atleast dealt with it differently. If not the Jalal card she could have atleast told HB, that her accepting Islam would be an insult to the religion, because she could never give her heart to it. Or she could have just told HB that the war must be over by now.

HB, GB turned on Mute:
Look's like HB and GB have very conveniently turned on their Mute buttons, and have nothing to say at all about Jodha's conversion. If Jalal had not returned and Jodha had converted, HB would be smiling from ear to ear, but now that Jalal is back safe and sound Hamida has totally forgotten that it was her food strike and GB's taunts that forced Jodha into taking such a decision in the first place. All that the 2 Royal ladies could do is sit and looke shocked, when they very much knew that Jodha would never have taken this step if not for them guilt tripping her. And what is this sudden overprotection for Jalal and the soldiers, it's not like this is the first war Jalal has been to.

Distance...
Today's Akdha scene was atleast a little better off in terms of MU scenes because, usually their MU scenes consist of Jalal yelling at the top of his voice and Jodha just moping. So it was atleast okay to see how Jalal asked Jodha to leave before he loses his cool and utters something that he never meant. Right now Jalal needs some time to sort out his thoughts, maybe look athe situation from Jodha's point of view and to asesss the happenings of Agra as a whole, hopefully to piece together that it was HB Satyagraha that led to Jodha wanting to change her religion.

Precap??
Well hopefully the precap is just to add that Masala that the CV's just love. JJ have come such a long way and now these MU's really don't seem so possible. Staying distant away for a while, having small fights is okay at this stage, but to directly decide to divorce your 'soul mate' is something that I hope the CV's do not show at this stage, after establishing such a strong bond between Jalal and Jodha. So it could be

1) Rukaiyya's crazy dream, where her ambition of getting a huge MU between JJ happens.
or
2) This is maybe a Tedha plan of Jalal's, hoping to get the truth out of HB. Maybe he gets to know about the strained relations and knows that however much HB refuses to talk to Jodha she would never want Jodha to leave FOREVER from Agra and Jalal's life.

Drop in TRP's.

Rank      Shows Current Week      Previous week   
1 Jodha Akbar 2.5 2.6
2 Kumkum Bhagya    5.4 4.9
3 Hello Pratibha 1.6 1.3

Edited by -aady- - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aady-

Hey all! :)
Let me say this episode was more on the 'lets simply drag this MU' side, and less on the 'lets show Akdha as a mature couple' side.

It started off well, but played out to be quite a mixed up episode.

Justified Anger??
I felt that Jalal's anger was justified, because the whole point of the war he fought was to ensure that every citizen of his empire could choose their religion freely, but Jodha herself under pressure decided to change. Whether Jodha is right is not the question, but is Jalal's anger Justified... I feel it is. After promises to her husband and herself she was not only going against Jalal but her own heart by accepting Islam, which would be the biggest insult to the religion. This anger is just a reflection of Jalal's disappointment in Jodha, because he left for war knowing that Jodha would be propagating the same thought as his back home, but here she had succumbed to pressure. Not only succumber to pressure but was on the verge of losing her very identity.

Is Jodha Wrong?
Wrong would be harsh, but to say that she dealt with the situation in the incorrect manner can be right. Instead of giving into the demands, I would have wanted Jodha to stand upto HB, and tell her why changing her religion would go against the very concept her son Jalal was fighting for. Situations were against Jodha, but she could have atleast dealt with it differently. If not the Jalal card she could have atleast told HB, that her accepting Islam would be an insult to the religion, because she could never give her heart to it. Or she could have just told HB that the war must be over by now.

HB, GB turned on Mute:
Look's like HB and GB have very conveniently turned on their Mute buttons, and have nothing to say at all about Jodha's conversion. If Jalal had not returned and Jodha had converted, HB would be smiling from ear to ear, but now that Jalal is back safe and sound Hamida has totally forgotten that it was her food strike and GB's taunts that forced Jodha into taking such a decision in the first place. All that the 2 Royal ladies could do is sit and looke shocked, when they very much knew that Jodha would never have taken this step if not for them guilt tripping her. And what is this sudden overprotection for Jalal and the soldiers, it's not like this is the first war Jalal has been to.

Distance...
Today's Akdha scene was atleast a little better off in terms of MU scenes because, usually their MU scenes consist of Jalal yelling at the top of his voice and Jodha just moping. So it was atleast okay to see how Jalal asked Jodha to leave before he loses his cool and utters something that he never meant. Right now Jalal needs some time to sort out his thoughts, maybe look athe situation from Jodha's point of view and to asesss the happenings of Agra as a whole, hopefully to piece together that it was HB Satyagraha that led to Jodha wanting to change her religion.

Precap??
Well hopefully the precap is just to add that Masala that the CV's just love. JJ have come such a long way and now these MU's really don't seem so possible. Staying distant away for a while, having small fights is okay at this stage, but to directly decide to divorce your 'soul mate' is something that I hope the CV's do not show at this stage, after establishing such a strong bond between Jalal and Jodha. So it could be

1) Rukaiyya's crazy dream, where her ambition of getting a huge MU between JJ happens.
or
2) This is maybe a Tedha plan of Jalal's, hoping to get the truth out of HB. Maybe he gets to know about the strained relations and knows that however much HB refuses to talk to Jodha she would never want Jodha to leave FOREVER from Agra and Jalal's life.

Drop in TRP's.

Rank      Shows Current Week      Previous week   
1 Jodha Akbar 2.5 2.6
2 Kumkum Bhagya    5.4 4.9
3 Hello Pratibha 1.6 1.3

well written. Regarding TRPS no comments. we want to see the leads strong but all we get is side actors strong ...
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys got some info on rules reg divorce as per muslim laws thanx to luvjodhaakbar.
Apparantly talaq has to be said three times for it to be final. It is still possible for the husband and wife to reunite after the first and the second time talaq is said but after the third time its final and the wife has to marry someone else n divorce that person in order to remarry the ex.
So i guess the cvs will show jalal saying talaq once tomorrow and then once again under the influence of black magic n we will have lots of rona dhona and right at the moment he is supposed to say it the third time the truth abt the witch will be out n all will be well. Thats what i think...

I think this talaq thing was shown in a serial called beinteha i think where the hero said talaq three times over a stretch of time and they dragged it to nearly a month or so before it was final.Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago