Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Thanks Abhay,

Afrer seeing episode totally Blank.

consoling own, this thought is Both couple Acting,Wants, to understand, HB, she did mistake.
means is couple decided on the way, they will behave like this, 

if not this, then, Again again Misunderstanding, concept, If CV shows this, then No meaning, 
Love +realtionship, which couple, living, present or lived past.

if Witch effect coming on jalal,;;;;;this is not a good excuse, created by CV.

Anyways need to be Cool down.

@blue: agree Ayushi. I am so irritated with this Jodha that i have no words...
Damn CVS ..Reall felt  like  now suddenly we have new set of CVS..yesterdays episode raised some hopes but today ..it all came crashing down... LIKE A pack of cards..Jodha  does not speak anything ... why? MEH is dumb .Cant Jalal see HB s condition...  and this GB an dHB are all big time hypocrites..now they are all keeping quiet and where did Salima begum disappear??   OMG  such a  disgusting episode... Abhay.. you are right  .we must indeed congratulate the writers for  this crap... they indeed keep their brains aside while writing.. and expect us also to do the same while watching
I don't know why I ventured on watching this episode...

Looks like from tomorrow we are in for "Humiliate Jodha" sessions from every tom, dick and harry.

I really wonder, after all these years of stay in Agra palace Jo has got no supporters at all despite all her goodness...

Did you see faces of HB and GB they were like "Yeah, how could you do this Jodha?"

No one opened a mouth to tell why HB was on hunger strike actually...but in a way it serves Jodha right,if she doesn't want to help herself then why would others do so. Now Jo will get to see the real faces of ppl around her. Though I doubt creatives will show her taking a lesson from this.

Ahh...sorry for venting out like this...but I am so angry at Jo's portrayal in this track...
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Its too much now seriously Jalal ne Jodha ko bolne ke chance tho dena chahiye tha
Jalal should investigate what exactly happened in the mehal why Jodha take this decision what thing compel her to take thsi extreme decision
but no in front of his angry he dont want to see any thing
thi is same jalal who cant see one tear in jodha eyes ? if yes
then jalal should understand why jodha take this deicison what jodha go through in his absent
i know its nt jalal fault but i was soo pissed off from salima.birbal they know what exactly happend
but wo apne duniya mein kahi gum hai kya ye wahi salima hai jo jalal ko ache advice diya karte thi ?
she know every thing but still she was quite what the hell i always thought after atgah sahab in mehal there is two sensible people one is salima and one is birbal now im thinking i guess mein wrong thi

Susan, I am more angry with Jodha. Why is she keeping quiet. at least now she should open up..I love this Jodha so much but I am so disappointed. Just dont know what to say. JJ have come a long way and I am sure Jalal is acting but always she cant be hiding stuff and sacrificing. she should share with her husband her problems nah. Now at least when things all have resolved.
ufff wat 2 say abhay no comments... all seems disgusting jodha HB GB jalal 2... 🥱 thx fr d update... 🥱
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

@blue: agree Ayushi. I am so irritated with this Jodha that i have no words...

Sindhu, not be irritate, Jodha is doing, which dialouge she getting, its CV falut,who writing 
silly dialouges, which not connecting, to Queen +King dignity 
surprising is this, all behaving, suppose, they never spoked jalal, before.or afraids a lot.😆

Aaj, sabbhi Monn vrat par hee Agra mee.😆

Originally posted by cuty1997

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra.  i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this. 
TFS Abhay.

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...
Originally posted by Rasika29

I don't know why I ventured on watching this episode...

Looks like from tomorrow we are in for "Humiliate Jodha" sessions from every tom, dick and harry.

I really wonder, after all these years of stay in Agra palace Jo has got no supporters at all despite all her goodness...

Did you see faces of HB and GB they were like "Yeah, how could you do this Jodha?"

No one opened a mouth to tell why HB was on hunger strike actually...but in a way it serves Jodha right,if she doesn't want to help herself then why would others do so. Now Jo will get to see the real faces of ppl around her. Though I doubt creatives will show her taking a lesson from this.

Ahh...sorry for venting out like this...but I am so angry at Jo's portrayal in this track...

@bold: well said. Yes Jodha will never learn a lesson.

@blue: this is me too . never have I been so irritated as I am with this track...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

but Diksha, this time she is at fault . She completely hid this from Jalal..She is actually asking for trouble. Hiding something serious like this from someone who loves u the most, its terrible..
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Its too much now seriously Jalal ne Jodha ko bolne ke chance tho dena chahiye tha
Jalal should investigate what exactly happened in the mehal why Jodha take this decision what thing compel her to take thsi extreme decision
but no in front of his angry he dont want to see any thing
thi is same jalal who cant see one tear in jodha eyes ? if yes
then jalal should understand why jodha take this deicison what jodha go through in his absent
i know its nt jalal fault but i was soo pissed off from salima.birbal they know what exactly happend
but wo apne duniya mein kahi gum hai kya ye wahi salima hai jo jalal ko ache advice diya karte thi ?
she know every thing but still she was quite what the hell i always thought after atgah sahab in mehal there is two sensible people one is salima and one is birbal now im thinking i guess mein wrong thi

The only 2 good things in the episode today:

• Jalal ignored Rukaiya👏
  • Rajat in Hamaam 😳
TFS such hot pics of Rajat
Edited by Tarunika13 - 8 years ago