Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelakshi.swain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: N_Niya

thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya I know Niya! I was in dat post where she's asking for an apology! I guess d post was for u... I did leg pulling of her dat day!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh oh looks very embarrassing... U too know abt it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anz11

well dont know what all this will lead to... but if all this they r planning for a separation of manan...

IT WILL BE A SUICIDE MISSION FOR KY2..

Honestly we all are done with this it has become so monotonous... patchup and separation and repeat... WE ALL R DONE.

rightly said...give back our old ky2... AND PLS THINK BEYOND SEPARATION...things can be dealed as manan together and can be a great TRACK...

PLS LET THERE RELATION NOW GROW...pls

TRY OUT AND SEE THE TRP.

TRUE WORDS!
u just said all! even I think they r planning for something come up wid dis track & seperate MaNan!!
I thought at least dis show would not follow cliches but now they r proving it all wrong by brining dis dragging n cliches! ๐Ÿคข
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

oh oh looks very embarrassing... U too know abt it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

KNOW!! u know what.. I told her to apologise in a proper manner!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ like 50 ups & downs wid sorry rantings!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
I tried to act much serious but she's smart! she ran away avoiding!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: N_Niya

thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya I know Niya! I was in dat post where she's asking for an apology! I guess d post was for u... I did leg pulling of her dat day!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณMere bhi leg pulling Kiya tha๐Ÿ˜›...
I am one lucky girl to have both Niyas as my friend ๐Ÿ˜†
And both make awesome posts๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice comment Dr. Swain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am waiting to watch to... 
What happens TOO
I just hope they speed up with the necessary evils... ๐Ÿ˜†
And don't be stupid...๐Ÿฅฑ

Thanks for the post meethi niya...

CVs...writers... Be careful
Mind it... or I will Gollufy๐Ÿ˜ก
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too watched the promo...it was really disappointing...
why the hell police is giving so much importance to Ridhimma's statement when the victim herself is present there..๐Ÿ˜ก

and off course ..unnecessary dragging of  Pandit's track..they should end it now..!

but  as we have been seeing from the beginning..Precaps and Promos are always misleading..
so i think before jumping to any conclusion..we should watch that particular episode first...๐Ÿ˜Š
may be they have stored something else...
and if in any case..they r again planning for some separation track ...at least i wont be able to bear it..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tfs Niya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

neelakshi.swain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

๐Ÿ˜ณMere bhi leg pulling Kiya tha๐Ÿ˜›...
I am one lucky girl to have both Niyas as my friend๐Ÿ˜†
And both make awesome posts๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice comment Dr. Swain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am waiting to watch to...
What happens TOO
I just hope they speed up with the necessary evils...๐Ÿ˜†
And don't be stupid...๐Ÿฅฑ

Thanks for the post meethi niya...

CVs...writers... Be careful
Mind it... or I will Gollufy๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks sana...

Sana tumare naseeb mein niya ka hi naam he...jidhar tum jao tume niya naam ke hi dost mil rahe he...
๐Ÿ˜†
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

thanks sana...

Sana tumare naseeb mein niya ka hi naam he...jidhar tum jao tume niya naam ke hi dost mil rahe he...
๐Ÿ˜†

Wc dear...thanks to u tooo
I am blessed with dosts...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Niyas and more ๐Ÿ˜†
They are all pagals so they can stand my pagalpan...
now don't start on meethi niya's post
Or else she will make me do uthak pathak๐Ÿ˜ฒ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree MaNan share an amazing chemistry that made us overlook every possible flaw in this dumb show but to what extent can you take it? ๐Ÿ˜ต Just because Ridhima backed out Pandit is a free man? The police had caught him in crime scene where he had held a hostage captive but he walks scott free? ๐Ÿคข
Forget abt that but even MaNan themselves don't make sense to me. I agree Nandini is shaken but to an extent where she wants to walk away from the guy who loves her with all his heart and soul? Was this the same girl who challenged Nyonika that as long as MaNan are together they can face everything including her? ๐Ÿ˜ณ So now pandit kidnapping her became so big an issue that she wants to leave Manik? Dumb show ๐Ÿคข Had enough of this crap and will look out for future articles n WU. If it continues this way I quit for good ๐Ÿ˜†
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree   they do need to change the writer looks like they have only written typical saas bahu crap. First a grown man world famous kidnap a girl just to talk and don't even realize what he is doing is kidnapping? then new entry he can see a jhumka thrown from a moving car at night but can not see a person tied up knocking on the window and now this crap . even if they finish it in one episode it will be there .
i know its a fiction show but little hint of reality make a show worth watching.
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I have heard that the writter has been changed and the new writter was working with ekta kapoor so I thinks he like so much of drama...(I had just heard it somewhere don't know its TRUE or not)
On this track I can't say anything I think that aryaman will help manan to send pandit behind the bars and I just want ky2 back