Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Change d writer or mend story writing..

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
CVs..

these days it has been hell irritating being wid ky2.. only MaNan is d thing for which I'm sticking to d show, otherwise d rest of d things have been an eyesore to me!

let's forget & ignore d previous mistakes.. the court drama u guys r going to bring on... do u guys have a min level logic or not! from my POV u r ruining d charm of ky2 being unpredictable & different from d other daily soaps!

police arrested pundit on d crime spot where he has been kept Nandini abducted by him & there were so many people present who have seen it by themselves along wid d cops, still pundit got a bail!!!

Some of us have experienced dis before wid d other idiotic dragging daily soaps dat often witness of d cases deny the fact & criminals get released!!! now this is wat we will watch in ky2 too?!!! what does it even matter if Riddhima denies d fact of pundit doing dis more often, it can't change d present fact dat he abducted Nandini & had hidden her in his own house!!!

If this remains, I may seem rude saying, "change the writer & d things associated wid ky2 which is ruining it's prior charm"

give us our ky2 back!

anyone agree or disagree wid me can freely share their thoughts! Smile

Edited by N_Niya - 06 May 2015 at 9:24am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aarthi.msplovemyselfsahana8nikkipunjshantellbrownRassu20neelakshi.swainCrazyMe_04mehjaben_nahinsmitasmitaSyedaFaizasimidi-ApK.14-foreverlazyK.S.ashmitaaOne-Of-A-KindOmaRamdassMaNanmatic_SanaBeyondHorizon

neelakshi.swain Senior Member
neelakshi.swain
neelakshi.swain

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Well dear we shld give sometime for the plot to shape up...i think neo is behind it too..
Ad harshad being back...he too will be given screen space...so this track tey hv to show
Is the news abt manan sep again true...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiCrazyMe_04twinkle10N_NiyaashmitaaOmaRamdassMaNanmatic_Sana

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
We didnt even see the epi yet so how can we even judge whether they are dragging. I personally dont think they are dragging. the kidnapping track ended quite smoothly with no dragging and i think they will wrap up this pandit track by monday. 
Many times we complain by assuming stuff or by just looking at the precaps but suprisingly the epi turns out to be better than expected. maybe we will see the same tomorrow and they will end the track (fingers crossed). 

And about the writers i think they are doing a good job. Didnt u like manan confession scene? how about yesterday manik consoling nandini in the shower and the towel scene? i loved it

Edited by Paytonlee - 06 May 2015 at 9:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmelovemayurMayaraaSobtiAvneilholicneelakshi.swainCrazyMe_04K.S.twinkle10N_NiyaMaNanmatic_Sana

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelakshi.swain

Well dear we shld give sometime for the plot to shape up...i think neo is behind it too..
Ad harshad being back...he too will be given screen space...so this track tey hv to show
Is the news abt manan sep again true...

I just hope they don't do such things which they have been doing!.. I just wanted to let them know my POV & others too..
thanks dear for ur comment! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelakshi.swainMaNanmatic_Sana

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

actually i don't knw n i can't tell anything until the track shows so have lil patience dear if its turn typical sas bahu type thn v all r wid u but right now waiting for the track n u knw na sometimes promo misleads so m keeping my fingers crossed let's hope for the best

neelakshi.swainN_Niya

neelakshi.swain Senior Member
neelakshi.swain
neelakshi.swain

Nice name niya my friend name I...is too aka niya...

N_NiyaMaNanmatic_Sana

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

We didnt even see the epi yet so how can we even judge whether they are dragging. I personally dont think they are dragging. the kidnapping track ended quite smoothly with no dragging and i think they will wrap up this pandit track by monday.
Many times we complain by assuming stuff or by just looking at the precaps but suprisingly the epi turns out to be better than expected. maybe we will see the same tomorrow and they will end the track (fingers crossed).

even if it finishes within Monday it'd remain a cliche which ky2 has never been! well I know precaps often deceive us but still um afraid & let them know my POV..
thanks dear for expressing ur opinion! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aminahin

actually i don't knw n i can't tell anything until the track shows so have lil patience dear if its turn typical sas bahu type thn v all r wid u but right now waiting for the track n u knw na sometimes promo misleads so m keeping my fingers crossed let's hope for the best

ya true dat! just wanted CVs don't go that cliche way! so letting dem know it... a hint! Tongue
I have a strong intuition for justice they would drag it & end up bringing more of Nyonika power in this all... & dat would definitely look shitty!
thanks for ur comment! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neelakshi.swainsimidiMaNanmatic_Sana

Go to top