Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Written Update - May 6

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Written Update - May 6

Binny refused to take any favour from Anji and leaves. Anji leaves in anger at Binny's behaviour handing the money to them. Dabbu calls Aseem to hand over the money to him. Aseem is reluctant to take the money but Dabbu convinces him to take this money. Aseem insists on dropping her home, but his car breaks down so Dabbu starts walking all by herself when Dylan spots her and asks what she is doing alone at this point of time, but Dabbu says that she isnt her employee here, so not answerable to him, he leaves in anger but then turns back thinking he cant leave this duffer alone in night. He insists on dropping her home and finally Dabbu agrees. Dylan plays music and one after another seductive songs plays. Dabbu changes the channel and Lakdi ki Kathi is playing. Dylan jokes that she only likes donkeys, horses, does she like any human too. They both end up colliding when he has to apply brakes. Finally Dabbu gets down but Dylan leaves before she could thank him. 

At Binny's home Vicky is scolding Binny for refusing Anji's help. Binny says she could not take his favour. Vicky is going mad, when Aseem comes and hands over the money to him saying he had applied for a loan from office. He informs the same to Dabbu too. Mamtaji calls Binny asking why she didn't meet her when she came home, but Binny complains that she doesn't think of her at all as she had asked for money so many times. Mataji informs LN and LN says that they have helped him earlier too but he can't be his crutches. He has to stand on his own feet.

In office, Dylan is waiting for Dabbu thinking whether the duffer would have entered home safely or fallen in the way. She reaches office and Dylan thinks here comes the jhalli. Dylan scolds her for being late, and Dabbu tells him that there was an auto strike and had it not been for Aseem, she wouldn't have reached even now. Dylan says he isn't interested in her love story and Aseem and Dylan have a face-off but Dabbu stops them saying its office. 

In the channel head Mirchandiani's office a certain builder Chaddha is narrating his ambitious project about building a township in Hailey Road and that he has already bought half of them. Mirchandani says that what if the remaining half protests. Chaddha says that he should not report it at all. Without media support every protest dies out. Miechandani assures him his support. Aseem is worried that Hailey Road is where Dabbu's home is. 

Dylan is trying to dictate something to Dabbu and Dabbu keeps getting excited thinking its something exciting like sting operation. Dylan asks her to go to a chaat corner in Karol Bagh and she thinks its some undercover drug hub. But Dylan says no its chaat corner only and she has to cover a story on how chaat is made and whether water is hygenic or not. Dabbu is upset and leaves while Dylan thinks that he is being deliberately strict with Dabbu as he knows she has a talent but she needs to bring it out and face it confidently. 

Precap: Dabbu learns of some riots breaking out in Karol Bagh and insists on covering that story to the cameraman. Her family is worried for her and so is Dylan as her phone is not reachable. He decides to go there.

Edited by ..Bournville.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dollsimi thumbnail
Love jealousy start soon wow 😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So Dylan is being cruel to be kind? Don't think I agree with him, but oh well, at least there is a reason for constantly needling her.

And so finally I guess they are showing Dabbu's underconfidence. I wish there were those training sessions too but oh well
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

So Dylan is being cruel to be kind? Don't think I agree with him, but oh well, at least there is a reason for constantly needling her.

And so finally I guess they are showing Dabbu's underconfidence. I wish there were those training sessions too but oh well

but today's act can't be called cruel. he is giving her work , though less important, but then when she has a record of goofing things up, so this may be a chance to prove herself. i understand that earlier he had been downright mean, but not now
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

but today's act can't be called cruel. he is giving her work , though less important, but then when she has a record of goofing things up, so this may be a chance to prove herself. i understand that earlier he had been downright mean, but not now

I meant cruel as in the first three weeks yaar not now
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
i know first three weeks he was downright cruel and he didnt try to justify those i think, he was thinking of being strict to bring up her confidence only now. i.e. after the sting op on that vicky chaddha
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too think his attitude changed after that sting operation... yes first three weeks his behaviour was really bad.. :/
thnx for the updt! :D
kandpal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely awesome episode love deblan ðŸ¤—
cutesuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely episode deblan part best