finally the talaq promo: a ques to all

Posted: 8 years ago
As per precap jalal decides to punish jodha by divorcing her. Hope its a dream of ruqqaiya... i m not muslim so pls can someone tell me what r the rules for divorcing n what happens if he says it once instead of three times?Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by vinitaj27

As per precap jalal decides to punish jodha by divorcing her. Hope its a dream of ruqqaiya... i m not muslim so pls can someone tell me what r the rules for divorcing n what happens if he says it once instead of three times?
i think it is necessary to say three times talaaq but as we know its not going to happenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vinitaj27

As per precap jalal decides to punish jodha by divorcing her. Hope its a dream of ruqqaiya... i m not muslim so pls can someone tell me what r the rules for divorcing n what happens if he says it once instead of three times?

If a husband said talaq ( even when a husband angry or not intend to give talaq, once talaq come from his mouth its already note as first talaq..first and second talaq..the husband still able to reunite..but for the third time..the divorcing wife need to remarry sumone else first..and perhaps if the wife divorce..the exhusband able to reunite again) so in this case if jalal give talaq again..it will b the 3rd??? So i guess safe to say talaq wont happen then..
Originally posted by lovejodhaakbar

If a husband said talaq ( even when a husband angry or not intend to give talaq, once talaq come from his mouth its already note as first talaq..first and second talaq..the husband still able to reunite..but for the third time..the divorcing wife need to remarry sumone else first..and perhaps if the wife divorce..the exhusband able to reunite again) so in this case if jalal give talaq again..it will b the 3rd??? So i guess safe to say talaq wont happen then..
I m a muslim and came from a muslim country but What I know is agar husband gussa me said talaq it doesn't count. U have to say talaaq three times in a row  at one time and In my country just saying Tallaq three times won't be enough u have to give talaq infront of people with eye-witness and documents. I remeber a long time ago our government made a video to make people aware that only saying talaq three times just that talaq won't happen. U have to bring qazi, people and have eyewitness and proper documents or else u will still be married by law.
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I m a muslim and came from a muslim country but What I know is agar husband gussa me said talaq it doesn't count. U have to say talaaq three times in a row at one time and In my country just saying Tallaq three times won't be enough u have to give talaq infront of people with eye-witness and documents. I remeber a long time ago our government made a video to make people aware that only saying talaq three times just that talaq won't happen. U have to bring qazi, people and have eyewitness and proper documents or else u will still be married by law.
mere mamu k maulvi sahab k paas aisa case aaya tha k shauhar ne teen dafa zubani talaq de diya tha apni biwi ko to unhone bataya tha k shauhar agr gusse me aake teen dafa zubani talaq dede uske baad bi 6 mahina ka extension hota h biwi 6 mahine tak saath reh sakti h aur apne rishte ko jodne ki koshish kar sakti h agar uske baad bi kch nahi hota tab talaq final hota h aur sari formalities ki jati h...Edited by haya_gorgeous - 8 years ago
i think it can be jodhas dream
Originally posted by lovejodhaakbar

agr shauhar biwi ko talaq dene k baad usse phir nikah karna chahe to biwi ko phle halala nikah krna padta h uska talaq leke aur iddat puri krne k baad hi vo apne phle shauhar se nikah kar sakti h..
Originally posted by haya_gorgeous

mere mamu k maulvi sahab k paas aisa case aaya tha k shauhar ne teen dafa zubani talaq de diya tha apni biwi ko to unhone bataya tha k shauhar agr gusse me aake teen dafa zubani talaq dede uske baad bi 6 mahina ka extension hota h biwi 6 mahine tak saath reh sakti h aur apne rishte ko jodne ki koshish kar sakti h agar uske baad bi kch nahi hota tab talaq final hota h aur sari formalities ki jati h...
but its totally unfair on the part of a wife...she has no right to get divorced from her husband like this as per to my knowledge
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I m a muslim and came from a muslim country but What I know is agar husband gussa me said talaq it doesn't count. U have to say talaaq three times in a row at one time and In my country just saying Tallaq three times won't be enough u have to give talaq infront of people with eye-witness and documents. I remeber a long time ago our government made a video to make people aware that only saying talaq three times just that talaq won't happen. U have to bring qazi, people and have eyewitness and proper documents or else u will still be married by law.

I guess its different in my country.. I also a muslim and come from muslimc country.. First and second talaq could b given when a husband ask divorce officially.. Same as 3rd one..but if the husband or wife not make it official ( just verbally..they not divorce officially of course) but still in our faith ulamas always mention be carefull with talaq word..
Originally posted by mamtasingla

but its totally unfair on the part of a wife...she has no right to get divorced from her husband like this as per to my knowledge
but nikah k waqt phle ladki se pucha jata h k aapko kya ye nikah qubul h jb uski razamandi ho jati h uske baad qazi ladke se yhi sawal krte h tb jake nikah hota h aur shayd isliye talaq ka haq shauhar ko diya gaya h..