Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

PRECAP Jalal to give Jodha Talaq :((((( picture (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I too feel its SH's Teda plan to bring out the truth and bring out the home truths to all his close women and he looks into Jo's eyes and how she keeps quiet I think he guesses who pressurized her and so is acting and is not coming out with his plan but he cant stop himself from caressing Jo with tenderness  though he tells her he will go away from the room and in the precap tells he will give her talaq

AS usual Jo will bear the burnt from allCry

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 06 May 2015 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmaniseCharu.STarunika13SindhuMenon

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I think if Jalal says Talaq Jo will say as per her religion marriage is for 7 life times and he may scold her saying which religion the one she wanted to convert. Dont know what will be shown something good or some silly MU track I dont know why Jo should always keep quiet she only opens her mouth to contradict Jalal from the starting in so many tracks and bears all injustice done to her by all othersOuch

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 06 May 2015 at 11:39am

Charu.SSindhuMenonSonaLuvZaSafharshu27

Acchu02 Goldie
Acchu02
Acchu02

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
he is actually punishing himself by giving divorce.. ho god .. like as if at witch scenes r not enff to bug with ... I hate u crap cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SPutijaChalhov

Acchu02 Goldie
Acchu02
Acchu02

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
he is actually punishing himself by giving divorce.. ho god .. like as if tat witch scenes r not enff to bug with ... I hate u crap cvs
.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by PutijaChalhov

Jalal tells JB that the punishment he will give her is TalaqConfusedOuch

He ignores Ruq who thinks she can fill in the blank left by JO JA MU

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...
agree with u diksha

Poor jodhaCry, I hope she gets out of this too. It's a little to late to be sad hamida, u placed her in the position she is right now. AngryThe least u can do is try and remedy the situation. Jalal is angry and hurt and only u can tell him it is your fault and stubbornness AngryAngrynot jodha s.

seriously it is high time Jodha should stand for herself n should do something intelligent how could i believe she is d same jodha who had wanted jalal's headD'oh..i dont know if jalal is acting to find out d truth or whatever...but i want fiery jodha and she should ignore Jalal like he did to ruk todayLOLEmbarrassed

if he is really ready to give her divorce as punishment then he is biased..his hukkah headed begum is roaming here n there without any punishment though she did numerous crimes what a justice of AkbarClap

sayangmaniseSricharan416GOTforeverPutijaChalhov

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by PutijaChalhov

Jalal tells JB that the punishment he will give her is TalaqConfusedOuch

He ignores Ruq who thinks she can fill in the blank left by JO JA MU

I still feel jalal is acting to get the truth out. Lets see.

only one good thing from today episode, jalal ignore ruks...

I agree with both @Tarunika and Sindhu. Jalal is acting. The declaration of 'talaq' is part of his tedapan. He knows that Jodha will never share any negatives about his mother with him. He will use crooked tactics to teach both mother and wife a lesson for disregarding his request.

Edited by Charu.S - 06 May 2015 at 4:11pm

sayangmaniseTarunika13SindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Jodha will bear everything all humility and wont open her mouth but lo betide if she suspects some harm to her SH her pati she becomes a tigress and fights all kayanat probably all this is a prelude to the arrival of sorceress Lobani

Thanks all for liking and discussing interesting viewpoints

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaberwasrilu321Sricharan416Tarunika13haya_gorgeousCharu.Scute.manasishruthikarthik.chandni.AkDha_FanaticSindhuMenon...rio...cuty1997mushathely...SoniSona...susantogiaa

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 06 May 2015 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13SindhuMenon

Go to top