Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Like really!! What the heck is this! I hate this type of track!
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a pathetic episode today - full of negativity.
My assumption that HB was acting has been proved wrong, however, I feel that we might see tedha Jalal in action. He must have got the updates from Birbal and Todarmal, and will do this talaq drama for his Ammijaan to spill the beans.
But I still did not like the way it has been portrayed. Today got the feeling that no one in Agra including Hamida Bano, Salima Begum, Gulbadan Begum etc have a conscious. Not even one of them uttered a word when Jalal was mocking Jodha in front of them for agreeing to change her religion.Jalal even asked what forced Jodha to take such an action, but still everybody was quiet and acted dumbstruck.

I am very disappointed with today's episode even if we get to see Tedha Jalal.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Jalal tells JB that the punishment he will give her is Talaq😕

He ignores Ruq who thinks she can fill in the blank left by JO JA MU

I still feel jalal is acting to get the truth out. Lets see.

only one good thing from today episode, jalal ignore ruks...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its too much i know jodha was wrong
bu this is same jalal who said he cant see tear in jodha eyes
and today he didnt let jodha to talk and nt allowed her to say some thing in her defense
atleast try to investigate why jodha take this extreme step what exactly happend in mehal in his absent and salima who know every thing but still standing like statue🤢wow
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😡

😕

🤢

😲

😭

🤬

🤓

We know he won't divorce her as per historical evidence so far but still what the 🤬 hell out of non-sense has been wretched to us in the form of Natkiya Rupantar? poor PariJat 🥱
monikaberwa thumbnail
In today's episode I seriously hate hamida...
But in this age Jalal ka jalwa kam nhi hua.. :D begum kam thi jo ab chudail bhi peeche lag gyi Jalal ke :P :D
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Jalal tells JB that the punishment he will give her is Talaq😕

He ignores Ruq who thinks she can fill in the blank left by JO JA MU

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too feel its SH's Teda plan to bring out the truth and bring out the home truths to all his close women and he looks into Jo's eyes and how she keeps quiet I think he guesses who pressurized her and so is acting and is not coming out with his plan but he cant stop himself from caressing Jo with tenderness  though he tells her he will go away from the room and in the precap tells he will give her talaq

AS usual Jo will bear the burnt from all😭
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think if Jalal says Talaq Jo will say as per her religion marriage is for 7 life times and he may scold her saying which religion the one she wanted to convert. Dont know what will be shown something good or some silly MU track I dont know why Jo should always keep quiet she only opens her mouth to contradict Jalal from the starting in so many tracks and bears all injustice done to her by all others

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago