Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I am too much worried about kidnapping

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg I am to worried about Adi and Ruhi kidnapping issue I hope shagun fail this time ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have a feeling she will fail and that too badly dis time as raman might be back in time and ishra save kids from her also adi might see real colors of shagun and kick her out of his life completely , shagun might turn mad after that😉
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry ...i am sure shagun unable to take adi & ruhi but she will lost her visiting right...
geethavenkatesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya even same hear worried for ishita... All villain r attacking at once wen raman is not around???? 
Hope so shagun ll fail in her plan and she shud loose her visiting right and also she shud b kicked out off mihir house also i want to see her on Same dustbin wer ishra hd brought her for sake of adi... 
Originally posted by: dattu21

Don't worry ...i am sure shagun unable to take adi & ruhi but she will lost her visiting right...

Not only lossing visiting right's she shud b kicked out of mihir's house also... I want to see her on road
Originally posted by: shivangi838

i have a feeling she will fail and that too badly dis time as raman might be back in time and ishra save kids from her also adi might see real colors of shagun and kick her out of his life completely , shagun might turn mad after that😉

No dr she shud not becom mad, if so she ll get shelter i want her completely on road... 
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geethavenkatesh

No dr she shud not becom mad, if so she ll get shelter i want her completely on road... 

that wud be awesome , in trash bin again😆
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi838

that wud be awesome , in trash bin again😆

then how will ekta promote ek fashions...😆
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

then how will ekta promote ek fashions...😆

No worries for tat... Do u this wen shagun ll b in trash bin or road, ll she beg for money no no no dr.   I am sure she ll beg for designer sarees make up and new hair do...  
Shagun is high five begger😉
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have absolute faith in Apshagun's dumbness. Don't worry, like always her dumb plans will fail... Haan magar, CVs ka koi bharosa nahi... BUT, then again Param is back. So, CVs may just hand over the reigns to him for Most Villain... Leading to apshagun failing. If that happens, I'm hoping that she is reunited with her #jigarkatukda, #KachrekaBin... This time it'll be an awezome threesome with Ass-oak joining them. ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Sai-licious - 8 years ago