Kumkum Bhagya

Mature Contents Abhigaya SS - My imagination...part 3 updated

Puvanes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi pulled her to him...kissed her neck and held her waist...then come near her ears...did they make any difference he asked her...she pushed him and tried to get away...but he got hold of her scarf...and pulled her again...put his hand around both her sides giving her no chance of escape...she was numb with their closing proximity...he smirked at her...asked her why are you trying to avoid from me...she asked...why did you do this to me...he pulled her more closer...what did i do to you he asked...she started to cry...Tanu is pregnant...with your baby...he held her tight and was looking at her...no baby u have been cheated...i never slept with Tanu since our wedding...i promise on my Dadi...she looked at him in shock...he promised on his Dadi...now she trust him...if he promised on his Dadi definetly he wont do that...she trust him...she hug him...he caresses her face...he rested his eyes on her lips...slowly moved to her...bends down and kisses her lips with a gentle touch of his...i love you baby...i love you too Abhi...they where in perfect embrace and he was really enjoying it...he was not able to think straight...he slowly carry her to the bed...

Will continue soon...actually this is my first ss...apologize for any mistake...

Part 2

He slowly carry her to the bed...she is shocked and he is noticed that...he put her down and cupped her face again...Pragya why didnt you asked me earlier...about Tanu pregnancy...how could you think i will stoop so low...i will never ever do that...spoil Dadi's and Mehra's name...Pragya, I might be a Rockstar but you must understand that i was brought up by Dadi...i knew the value of my family...i wanna be a good example for Aaliyah...Pragya, you existed for me...just for me...to complete me for what am i today...i was almost losing you once with that stupid MMS...and before he said something, Pragya hugs him tightly...she cried...i'm sorry Abhi please forgive me...he unable to see her cry and hugged her to console her...he slowly move apart...he notice her eyes turned red...Pragya please give me a chance for me to bring-up everything to normal...and also our marriage with hint of mischieve in his eyes...he caressing her face asked are you ok? She looks at him and smiled...she touched his face and kissed his cheeks...he slowly leaned down brought his gentle lips to her neck and kissed them softly...she turn her face away and he makes her turn towards him...he touch her lips seductively...she close her eyes...he kisses her eyes softly and again he moved to her neck to give a light love bite...she just run her fingers in his hairs...he was driving her mad...she was not able to do anything...he pulled her chin up to face him.  He glanced at her lips...his body move nearer to her...she knew in that moment, she can never be anyone's but his...Pragya i love you...i want you so badly...i want you in my bed...i want to make love with you...he said in his husky voice...please touch me...her voice was soft...his body was burning for her...

(can i continue with adults hmmm...)

Will continue soon...

Part 3 

He pushed her hair from her shoulder...breathing her sweet perfume...her pulse was thundering...he started to loosen her zip...he took his shirt off, she moved her hands to his chest...he slowly taking off her dress one by one and also his...he slowly lifts her to bed...he look at her with so much of hunger...he kisses her neck and slowly move to her ears...Pragya, i'm hungry...serve me with your love...i cant stand it anymore...hug me and kiss me...she hug him and kiss him...throwing all her love to him...Pragya i need more...she looked at him and kissed his lips and he too responded with equal passion and they started play with their tongues till they ran short of breath...they move apart...he pulled her close...Pragya are you sure? Can we really? Pragya who totally lost in the love she getting from him, put her arms around his neck drag him closer and said " i love you Abhi and trust you more than my life"...he was touched by her words...he move his hand to her b****t...he clasped her b****t in his hand, place his mouth over her n****e...playing with his tongue and sucked her...she mounded out his name...slowly he moved his hand to her thigh...slowly moved her leg apart...

To be continue...

Edited by Puvanes - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super cute do continue super soon or today plz plz plz
Puvanes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puvanes

Abhi pulled her to him...kissed her neck and held her waist...then come near her ears...did they make any difference he asked her...she pushed him and tried to get away...but he got hold of her scarf...and pulled her again...put his hand around both her sides giving her no chance of escape...she was numb with their closing proximity...he smirked at her...asked her why are you trying to avoid from me...she asked...why did you do this to me...he pulled her more closer...what did i do to you he asked...she started to cry...Tanu is pregnant...with your baby...he held her tight and was looking at her...no baby u have been cheated...i never slept with Tanu since our wedding...i promise on my Dadi...she looked at him in shock...he promised on his Dadi...now she trust him...if he promised on his Dadi definetly he wont do that...she trust him...she hug him...he caresses her face...he rested his eyes on her lips...slowly moved to her...bends down and kisses her lips with a gentle touch of his...i love you baby...i love you too Abhi...they where in perfect embrace and he was really enjoying it...he was not able to think straight...he slowly carry her to the bed...

Will continue soon...actually this is my first ss...apologize for any mistake...

Part 2

He slowly carry her to the bed...she is shocked and he is noticed that...he put her down and cupped her face again...Pragya why didnt you asked me earlier...about Tanu pregnancy...how could you think i will stoop so low...i will never ever do that...spoil Dadi's and Mehra's name...Pragya, I might be a Rockstar but you must understand that i was brought up by Dadi...i knew the value of my family...i wanna be a good example for Aaliyah...Pragya, you existed for me...just for me...to complete me for what am i today...i was almost losing you once with that stupid MMS...and before he said something, Pragya hugs him tightly...she cried...i'm sorry Abhi please forgive me...he unable to see her cry and hugged her to console her...he slowly move apart...he notice her eyes turned red...Pragya please give me a chance for me to bring-up everything to normal...and also our marriage with hint of mischieve in his eyes...he caressing her face asked are you ok? She looks at him and smiled...she touched his face and kissed his cheeks...he slowly leaned down brought his gentle lips to her neck and kissed them softly...she turn her face away and he makes her turn towards him...he touch her lips seductively...she close her eyes...he kisses her eyes softly and again he moved to her neck to give a light love bite...she just run her fingers in his hairs...he was driving her mad...she was not able to do anything...he pulled her chin up to face him.  He glanced at her lips...his body move nearer to her...she knew in that moment, she can never be anyone's but his...Pragya i love you...i want you so badly...i want you in my bed...i want to make love with you...he said in his husky voice...please touch me...her voice was soft...his body was burning for her...

Will continue soon...any comments...

Any comments
Awesome start dear
continue soon
and yes, put the title
AbhiGya SS: My imagination..part 2 updated
So that ppl get 2 know its a SS. I almost missed it out
love,
adah
Puvanes thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kanishka-

and yes, put the title
AbhiGya SS: My imagination..part 2 updated
So that ppl get 2 know its a SS. I almost missed it out
love,
adah

Thank you for your advice adah...love...
Puvanes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puvanes

Part 2

Will continue soon...

Part 3 

He pushed her hair from her shoulder...breathing her sweet perfume...her pulse was thundering...he started to loosen her zip...he took his shirt off, she moved her hands to his chest...he slowly taking off her dress one by one and also his...he slowly lifts her to bed...he look at her with so much of hunger...he kisses her neck and slowly move to her ears...Pragya, i'm hungry...serve me with your love...i cant stand it anymore...hug me and kiss me...she hug him and kiss him...throwing all her love to him...Pragya i need more...she looked at him and kissed his lips and he too responded with equal passion and they started play with their tongues till they ran short of breath...they move apart...he pulled her close...Pragya are you sure? Can we really? Pragya who totally lost in the love she getting from him, put her arms around his neck drag him closer and said " i love you Abhi and trust you more than my life"...he was touched by her words...he move his hand to her b****t...he clasped her b****t in his hand, place his mouth over her n****e...playing with his tongue and sucked her...she mounded out his name...slowly he moved his hand to her thigh...slowly moved her leg apart...

To be continue...

Do comment...
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mature content :) add this before you post :)
It was really fabulous how Abhi asked her to trust him and she trusted I'm wondering how they will face the pregnancy :)
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you!   Beautiful ... all part of their love!!! 

All memories of Abhi's early nasty treatment of Pragya have disappeared😉 !!!!  Please continue!!!

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written... lovely start...but wonder how abhi will deal with the pregnancy track...hope there bond gets stronger...
Please pm me when the next part is up...