Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it is chadariya jheeni Sue.. chadariya means cloth and jheeni means wet-as in wet due to tears😳

those scenes were really painful.. especially this.. when he sees and touches her bruise.. how much he was regretting not being able to protect her.. from this big bad world😭

Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sue ! 
PaNi rocked !
MaNan r real 

khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

sorry if delayed yaar, i wait for the uploads and this is only one part

It's Ohkay np
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was just waiting for ur post ðŸ˜†
Amazing caps as usual 
Today's episode was emotional 
But the last was so cute and adorable😳😳
Finally ky2 completed 200 episodes today🥳

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sueee kya caps tha yaar?!! It was amazing.. He looks so much in pain.. He kept blaming himself for her pain.. My heart goes out to him..he is so preciousss 
Queen of cabir <3
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤗TYSD... so well written

As nandu said they are PERFECT Together

This is just the beginning of their eternal love journey ...

Love is not about the three magical words only... love evolves everyday... love is about how can u prove yourself on those words... on hard days... for hoping happy days... being for each other.. understanding and smiling for each other.. u can't help the pain... but worries and pains never pause life... hope they can make each other stronger... As together ... they are perfect...

Good work PaNi... hats off to ur performances... for making us feel so true to be fiction

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

Thanks dear...bt tat milk scene wala caps is nt ter...anyway thanks

here girl the rest, as it was getting late and all were waiting i made it two batches
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4372344
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

it is chadariya jheeni Sue.. chadariya means cloth and jheeni means wet-as in wet due to tears😳

those scenes were really painful.. especially this.. when he sees and touches her bruise.. how much he was regretting not being able to protect her.. from this big bad world😭

thanks girlll i need to start a AT for u ðŸ˜³  that is manik for u , he will make her normal and nandu would change not for her, but for manik because all she needs is to see him happy ðŸ˜³ remember what she said NYO manik needs to be happy ðŸ˜ƒ
shibz thumbnail
hehe😆 Sue🤗

btw noticed ur old post in the 'related topics' below has the same title but with correct line😛
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

hehe😆 Sue🤗

btw noticed ur old post in the 'related topics' below has the same title but with correct line😛

i would have copied and pasted from the lyrics site because no Shibz that time , but my promise no at for them only for u ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤—