guys this shocked me( link added for ur info)

Posted: 8 years ago
hello guys as im rushing to my house now i have made this ppost in urgency pls dont count my mistakes!!!!!!
so i was just looking at the BARC website
where previously i has filed two of my queries relating to trps
today i again saw that COLORS TV has different ratings other than COLORS HD!!!!!
all this while i had been watching SS IN colors hd which means i havent contributed towards the trp😕 
im relieved that BARC has clearly mentioned  that HD channels r being ranked separately from that of the normal tv otherwise the usual ranking wouldnt have given us any info on the above matter
my sincere reqs to those who watch SS in hd tvs please do change to normal tv if u wanna cntribute to the trps otherwise its ur choice!!!!
i had come here to share my shocked experience!!😕 
if u guys wanna increase the trps of ss then please do watch it on time and please do watch in the normal tv and not HD cjannels😃
hope to hear ur views on this matter, had u guys known abou this fact earlier pls do tell me😃
shrividhya😊

the following link would help u guys in what i had witnessed have a look and share ur views😊
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/barc-rolls-out-tv-ratings-star-plus-colors-life-ok-lead-the-gec-pack/

Among the HD channels, Colors HD with 14 GRPs was the leader of the pack, followed by Zee TV HD (5 GRPs), Star Plus HD (4 GRPs), SET HD (3 GRPs), and Life OK HD (2 GRPs). As per BARC data for the week ended 24 April, Zee TV HD has the highest time spent followed by Sony Six HD and Colors HD across Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). In the prime time slot (7pm-11.30 pm), Colors is ahead of Star Plus. Zee TV is at No. 3.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/barc-rolls-out-tv-ratings-star-plus-colors-life-ok-lead-the-gec-pack/ | TelevisionPost.com
Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago
ab normal tv kaha se  lau  😭mere ghar me teen tv h usme se hd thi and ek normal thi ab teeno hd ho gai yaar pehele pata hota to kuch karti bhi , me itni khush thi ki me trp badhane me help kar rahi hu 😭  feeling so bad ye pura week mene tv pe dekha and ab...😭
Originally posted by iqrak

ab normal tv kaha se  lau  😭mere ghar me teen tv h usme se hd thi and ek normal thi ab teeno hd ho gai yaar pehele pata hota to kuch karti bhi , me itni khush thi ki me trp badhane me help kar rahi hu 😭  feeling so bad ye pura week mene tv pe dekha and ab...😭
iqru!!! i have tatasky hd+ so i get both normal and hd tv what setup box do u have??
Originally posted by shrividhya

iqru!!! i have tatasky hd+ so i get both normal and hd tv what setup box do u have??
airtel FULL HD

airtel FULL HD
oh ho!!!! im sorry baby mujhe nahi apata tha!!! i wouldnt have made this p[ost!!! im sorry yaar😭😭😭
Originally posted by LoneSoldier

Thanks for the info😊
my pleasure😃
yaar shri what nonsense is this new rating system . hamsab hd mein dekhte hain yaar.i am so confused Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Radhika_r

yaar shri what nonsense is this new rating system . hamsab hd mein dekhte hain yaar.i am so confused
thats what even im telling radhu!!! all this while i had been recording and watching it in HD ab toh ek bada sa jhatka laga mujkhe thats y sharede with all of u!!!😕

airtel FULL HD

sorry guys even i have airtel full hd😭 so no contribution even by my side😭😭😭
Guys I'm not sure about this news ðŸ˜­ Now I'm feeling sad for u guys ðŸ˜­