Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

guys this shocked me( link added for ur info)

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hello guys as im rushing to my house now i have made this ppost in urgency pls dont count my mistakes!!!!!!
so i was just looking at the BARC website
where previously i has filed two of my queries relating to trps
today i again saw that COLORS TV has different ratings other than COLORS HD!!!!!
all this while i had been watching SS IN colors hd which means i havent contributed towards the trpConfused 
im relieved that BARC has clearly mentioned  that HD channels r being ranked separately from that of the normal tv otherwise the usual ranking wouldnt have given us any info on the above matter
my sincere reqs to those who watch SS in hd tvs please do change to normal tv if u wanna cntribute to the trps otherwise its ur choice!!!!
i had come here to share my shocked experience!!Confused 
if u guys wanna increase the trps of ss then please do watch it on time and please do watch in the normal tv and not HD cjannelsBig smile
hope to hear ur views on this matter, had u guys known abou this fact earlier pls do tell meBig smile
shrividhyaSmile

the following link would help u guys in what i had witnessed have a look and share ur viewsSmile
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/barc-rolls-out-tv-ratings-star-plus-colors-life-ok-lead-the-gec-pack/

Among the HD channels, Colors HD with 14 GRPs was the leader of the pack, followed by Zee TV HD (5 GRPs), Star Plus HD (4 GRPs), SET HD (3 GRPs), and Life OK HD (2 GRPs). As per BARC data for the week ended 24 April, Zee TV HD has the highest time spent followed by Sony Six HD and Colors HD across Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). In the prime time slot (7pm-11.30 pm), Colors is ahead of Star Plus. Zee TV is at No. 3.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/barc-rolls-out-tv-ratings-star-plus-colors-life-ok-lead-the-gec-pack/ | TelevisionPost.com

Edited by shrividhya - 06 May 2015 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0iqrakawida

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ab normal tv kaha se  lau  CryOuchmere ghar me teen tv h usme se hd thi and ek normal thi ab teeno hd ho gai yaar pehele pata hota to kuch karti bhi , me itni khush thi ki me trp badhane me help kar rahi hu OuchCry  feeling so bad ye pura week mene tv pe dekha and ab...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimihanii_0shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

ab normal tv kaha se  lau  CryOuchmere ghar me teen tv h usme se hd thi and ek normal thi ab teeno hd ho gai yaar pehele pata hota to kuch karti bhi , me itni khush thi ki me trp badhane me help kar rahi hu OuchCry  feeling so bad ye pura week mene tv pe dekha and ab...Cry
iqru!!! i have tatasky hd+ so i get both normal and hd tv what setup box do u have??
iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

iqru!!! i have tatasky hd+ so i get both normal and hd tv what setup box do u have??
airtel FULL HD
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrividhya

airtel FULL HD
oh ho!!!! im sorry baby mujhe nahi apata tha!!! i wouldnt have made this p[ost!!! im sorry yaarCryCryCry
Leelalore Goldie
Leelalore
Leelalore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the infoSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoneSoldier

Thanks for the infoSmile
my pleasureBig smile
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yaar shri what nonsense is this new rating system . hamsab hd mein dekhte hain yaar.i am so confused

Edited by Radhika_r - 06 May 2015 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Go to top