Warrior High episode on 6th may ,2015

thebeatles thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Warrior high episode on 6 may

This is my post just pointing out my views for each episode. These don't have to necessarily have to match with your opinions as these are written to evoke a feeling.these are written just for fun and are meant to be humorous (I TRY) Compliments and criticisms are open with welcome hands.

1)      Yesterday's episode only had one thing interesting which was the line - "Aur tumhara bhai" . Somewhere deep inside I knew that they  wouldn't start with an interesting storyline soon enough(least of all on a TUESDAY). THE FACT THAT SHE RETRACTED HER STATEMENT BROKE MY HEART.

2)      Warrior high works on the principle of wasting time. They wasted time today by the dadi instinct of storytelling and I am pretty sure that if they are showing a realistic picture of teenagers of our time , all the teenagers would have been bored by the story . (otherwise I am in trouble because I am a lot like the show's vamp)

3)      Another disappointment was the fact that siddharth didn't ask the question he was sure that his mother would not have an answer to but then again these things are made for the last day of the week and not on a Wednesday.

4)      I liked the fact that they decreased the number of romantic scenes in the episode which did give a lot of time for other drama (not that I am against romantic scenes but they are supposed to be consistent and limited . the more they are the less interesting they get)

The promo for the next day's episode was not that interesting too. I mean I was shouting bromance till I remembered that they both were brothers . BUT WAIT  are they both twins that they are both the same age and if I remember correctly siyali was left there with utkarsg in the market in the back-story so does that make her siddhharth's sister (Star Wars all over again) or a childhood friend but I AM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF.

Thank you and I would look forward to type more .

Edited by thebeatles - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt think sid n siyali r siblings...
N siyali is one year older to both
Sid n utkarsh...
She might be a frnd..stry still remains to
Be unfolded soon..
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btwn did i said i started liking ur post..
Unless n untill dey r sarcastic to an extent ..
Do post daily 😊 ...
hope u too fall on love with wh