Qubool Hai

New Promo WU+Link (Sanam Doesn't Recognise Aahil) - Page 3

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Def looking forward to this track! Sanam becoming more like herself again instead of being a dud and falling for our JJ all over again!
Can't wait! Tfs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

But isnt this the whole point of this track? For Sanam to not recognize Aahil and for him to make her remember? And her to fall in love with him once again?!! I mean I was expecting this from the promo anyway😆If this was not the case, the track would be over in two episode or we would not get to see any Junoon at all lol After yesterday's episode, the intensity of her attraction and even Sanam's words in this promo, I am sure the track will be much more intense lol So I am not worried at all😆Sonu, the track has not even being yet lol Its just a promo😆Anyway sorry if I upset you, its not me being positive, its just me awaiting a track full of drama and Junoon ahead lol

Edit: I just read my original response, yes I said the promo is positive! Compared to all the bloodshed and killing tarkeebs, I find this promo soulful and aesthetic! Just realized what you were referring to lol

its nt u,its tht sajan chipkoing tht upset me+if ths going 2 montage pic..thts all.bt seriously in ths dharamsala track nt evrythng bt if sanam dnt remembr atleast ahil&her truth of being ahil's wife thn seriously i will b pissed off.lets c hw ths trak turns out.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SONU2408

its nt u,its tht sajan chipkoing tht upset me+if ths going 2 montage pic..thts all.bt seriously in ths dharamsala track nt evrythng bt if sanam dnt remembr atleast ahil&her truth of being ahil's wife thn seriously i will b pissed off.lets c hw ths trak turns out.

Come on! Chillax and enjoy the track😉 who cares about the looser😆
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw,till nw jst read WU.nw saw it in tv.&i agree with all of u,its nt lk wht i m thinking.its realy gd shot promo with soft junoon.&yes bgm indicates some positivity 2wards sahil.smthng fresh:-P
:-D.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This looks amazing Naff! Wow! I am in awe of the ambience! It almost looks like a trailer of a movie! Such feels it gave! And those lines! ❤️
Definitely worth the wait! Junoon is so gonna be back for sure! So excited! I am sure lots of "feels" from now onwards for our Sanam 😉
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice promo. Though I've got to say there's no way that when Sanam comes to face with Aahil again that she won't be affected. It's not possible considering the feelings and ehsaas she's already gotten.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's a positive promo for Sahil since it shows their irreplaceable love for each other and how this is a a test for them. It's all about the junoon tere ishq ka and this is just one of the many obstacles they have to face.
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Written Update

Aahil- Nazrein Janti hai ki tum yeha nahi ho...par betab dil keh rahi hai tum yehi kahi ho!
Sanam- Kisika hone ka ehsaas kiu hai...ye dil ka vehem hai ye uski gustakhi!

Sanam Aahil both comes in front of eachother. Sanam smiles Aahil too...but Aahil starts coming towards her, Sanam too then runs passing him and holds Shaad's hands and who is also smiling. Aahil shocked and upset. In Background ground soft Junoon plays. Background- Jo jaan dete the Ab anjaan hai... iss mohabbat ki aur kitne imtehaan hai!

Its written MCLoad Ganz Special.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr8oWxf-Dpo&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

P.S Besides I must say promo is beautifully shot! Between montage is changed I think

The promo is just marvelous
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the feeels My God.. This is such a beautiful promo that I'm almost speechless. The scenery, dialouges and SaHil ❤️

Bring On The Junoon, Nawab Saab and Begum Jaan !
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this was beautifully shot
this is the 4 lions touch that was missing
they are best at making love stories
super excited about this track
Edited by dolly_11 - 8 years ago