QH BARC RATING WEEK 17 - QH at number 9

Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Top 10 Shows 1. SAATHIYA (7.1) 2. YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN (6.5) 3. KUMKUM BHAGYA (5.4) 4. YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI / MERI AASHIQUI TUMSE HI (5.1) 5. SUHANI SI EK LADKI / DIYA AUR BAATI HUM (4.5) 6. TU MERA HERO (4.3) 7. UDAAN / TAARAK MEHTA KA OOLTAH CHASHMA (4.1) 8. BALIKA VADHU (3.9) 9. QUBOOL HAI / CHAKRAVATIN ASHOKA SAMRAT (3.8) 10. JAMAI RAJA (3.7) From 18th last week, to 9th this week, great jump!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phew pak track ended, 
With better execution comes better trps ๐Ÿ˜†

Now CVs should keep up with the pace, show the story in a logical n fast paced way, 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
From 20 to 9! This called awesomeness๐Ÿ˜‰ KV Rocks. And of course last week it gave the hint in which direction this story gonna move now ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Come On now this is awesome.
There weren't any SaHil scenes. The story was brilliant. Every episode was well executed. Every character did their best.

This indicates if the track is going good, and something new comes in every episode, then the audience will love it.

I guess Saif is loved by the people. Last week he gave a tough time to Sanam2.

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is not 9 it is 12, but decent jump, the pak track ended, let us see how the handle this new track.
Even though the position change it was a .3 jump, not much viewership was added, so no major accomplishment. DAK and SS had a big jump for this channel.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its jabardast.4m 18 to 9th.its called sahil magic.pak trak end-logical exectn-focus on sahil kam kar gaya.trp bk with jununi trak
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS.
From bottom 20 to 9, result of wrapping up Fakekistan track faster.
good going
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome news this! The last two episodes of last week were good with Shaad at center stage. Good performances by actors def deserved to be rewarded. Thanks for sharing!Edited by Nikita_Smith - 8 years ago
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just sahil track trp increased...what if they really meet with sanam's memory back???๐Ÿ˜› gonna be at top...waitinf for that
tfs
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally the TRP is going up! It's coz the Pak boring disaster finally ended! I remember how high the TRP went for the first 4 weeks of the Pak track. It went down each week! 

Shashi Kapoor was revealed and the story moved and the disaster called Pak track ended! So extra people are now coming back to watch! SK was the focal point last week and the ending of Pak track! SK was the hero, escaping death! Otherwise there was really nothing much to see in Pak, other than Jannat running from fake immigration, and everyone getting slaughtered while the major was busy looking for his fake wife and talking big to the terrorist who got away! The fights and stunts were good though! 

Now the proof will be in the pudding! The story has clearly moved to a lead-centric track. Lets see what the TRP audience think next week! Online viewer rating improved drastically after Aahil came back! Now I think it will get even better! Since I don't contribute to TRP, I would love to see exactly what the TRP audience think of the new track! From what I know of observing shows for the past few years, leads "Separation" always gets lower TRP and them coming together, or the "imminent hope" always gets higher TRP! So I don't see anything different here!

But I think most people tuned in after seeing SK promo to see how the Pak track ends! Just to watch it end, more people came along!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago