Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Decoding Black n White (Page 2)

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

:-D:-D;-)a clap 4 ths post.black n white create a great combo with each othr's presence jst lk sahil.njy jununi sahil guys

Thank you EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah black n white complement each other so well

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Beautiful Post Mic
Scientifically ho ya kuch other ways like u say purity- black always shows purity, something that cannot be stained. Every colour u put on black it absorbs- meaning it has every shade n is good to everyone,  n yes honesty  put any colour on it it shows what it is- never a lie world, n again gets absorbed n changes to good like Aahil.
whereas white can't show a few light colours, they appear very lightly- lies depicted like a truth but once it is stained truth is out, like Shaad's lie will be out n yes he can't be white washed.
Yes, I am also waiting for Sahil to merge in the world of black.
n yes white also reminds of ghosts, yes Jannat is ghost but once Aahil is back she will be sanam like she is now, Miss. dhabevali.
Ok, I interpret the white one dis way, Shaad is partially white so he is stained, Sanam is completely white- not yet stained, because every stain is taken by Aahil n absorbed by him.
 Wonderful post, never thought white n black had so much meaning n a post could be made on them, never saw the other side of black, Sahil explores us to new things which ourselves never thought about.
Anyway, just got this thought white n black have a good contrast like our Sahil, white-white doesn't look good, black-white- superb just like our SahilDay Dreaming
Love u Sahil.Heart

Again Wonderful Post MicClap

Thank you Rashmi Embarrassed 
Yes there are two sides of every coin , well people associate black n white with Evil n Good but there can be other meanings to that as well, so tried to put those other n different meanings here ...
Thank you so much fr liking this effort Embarrassed love you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24Intuitive

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Interesting perspective. ..

For me, black is an austere serious colour,  worn when one is feeling introspective. thoughtful , as Aahil is when he decided to go to Dharamsala.  In search of peace of mind.

White is innocence and purity,  like a clean slate free of stains and blemish.

I feel Aahil is Sanam's true past, where she strove to achieve her life and love,  thorns and evil and revenge. She won her love, and he adored her in return. their love is strong as result of their struggles and they were cruelly parted. 

Sanam or Jannat is a clean slate. She has forgotten everything. She thinks she had a future with Shaad, who falsely claims to be her husband, a happy one. He loves her,  while she acknowledges that her feelings for him are conflicting.

Should she go back to the life full of struggles,  and weather it with her soulmate;  OR stay with the clean slate? 

It feels like she might stay with the clean slate, Yet... 

As clingy as she is with Shaad, her mind completely zeroed and focused on Aahil when she saw him.  There was no, conflict in her mind about the propriety of her strong attraction to the unknown man Aahil is...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24Intuitive

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
What a post micshy. An apt reply to shut the trap of all the ppl who ship the fake couple and want Aahil to turn negative. Another thing only black and white can make Yin and Yang. Has anyone seen white n white make Yin &Yang??!! It's the truth of nature white makes a dynamic pair with black and stands out where as white n white makes your eyes ache. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mic, interesting take on colors.

I thought it was some new symbolism, where black is light and white is dark & dumb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshyIntuitive

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Interesting perspective. ..

For me, black is an austere serious colour,  worn when one is feeling introspective. thoughtful , as Aahil is when he decided to go to Dharamsala.  In search of peace of mind.

White is innocence and purity,  like a clean slate free of stains and blemish.

I feel Aahil is Sanam's true past, where she strove to achieve her life and love,  thorns and evil and revenge. She won her love, and he adored her in return. their love is strong as result of their struggles and they were cruelly parted. 

Sanam or Jannat is a clean slate. She has forgotten everything. She thinks she had a future with Shaad, who falsely claims to be her husband, a happy one. He loves her,  while she acknowledges that her feelings for him are conflicting.

Should she go back to the life full of struggles,  and weather it with her soulmate;  OR stay with the clean slate? 

It feels like she might stay with the clean slate, Yet... 

As clingy as she is with Shaad, her mind completely zeroed and focused on Aahil when she saw him.  There was no, conflict in her mind about the propriety of her strong attraction to the unknown man Aahil is...

A different perspective. Yes every one deciphers its in his her own way, but u know seeing Shaad. N Jannat in white, the concept of purity n innocence doesnot seem to cross my mind, as in my previous reply , i know how people associate White with good n Black with evil , so thought about a different perspective ... 

See sagey its again how u decipher it, for me Sanam's life with Aahil was not only about struggle n evil. She found her soulmate in him, she found the essence of pure love and happiness with Aahil too,  Her life was full of struggle but initially Aahil was not responsible for it, That twin swap Aahil was so much in his element , i will not say that Sanam had to face n suffer during Sanam2 intro track (even i lodt connect with SaHil during those days) but we cant deny that Sanam was too atleast somewhat responsible in not telling him , kher anyways that track was very poorly written , left so much desired,

Aahil being Sanam's pure love i so agree with it Tongue 
Yes she will go with Shaad initially cz if she goes with Aahil instantly then the serial would end that day Tongue so thats the fun part of story, how Aahil will Bring out tje Sanam back in her, like u hv put urself Sanam was conflicted seeing Aahil yesterday EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseIntuitiveMrDarcyfanadventure_gurlKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

What a post micshy. An apt reply to shut the trap of all the ppl who ship the fake couple and want Aahil to turn negative. Another thing only black and white can make Yin and Yang. Has anyone seen white n white make Yin &Yang??!! It's the truth of nature white makes a dynamic pair with black and stands out where as white n white makes your eyes ache. 
Thank you tia Hug
Wow tia, u hv so beautifully put it, deffo white n black complements each other, white n black attract each other , just like opposite poles of the magnet Embarrassed  
Amazingly put tia Embarrassed ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.Tiasahil333IntuitiveMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Mic, interesting take on colors.

I thought it was some new symbolism, where black is light and white is dark & dumb.

Yes. Thats the thing,  
Wanted it to be different from the run of the mill concept of good n Evil EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanIntuitive

Go to top