Decoding Black n White - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Interesting perspective. ..

For me, black is an austere serious colour,  worn when one is feeling introspective. thoughtful , as Aahil is when he decided to go to Dharamsala.  In search of peace of mind.

White is innocence and purity,  like a clean slate free of stains and blemish.

I feel Aahil is Sanam's true past, where she strove to achieve her life and love,  thorns and evil and revenge. She won her love, and he adored her in return. their love is strong as result of their struggles and they were cruelly parted. 

Sanam or Jannat is a clean slate. She has forgotten everything. She thinks she had a future with Shaad, who falsely claims to be her husband, a happy one. He loves her,  while she acknowledges that her feelings for him are conflicting.

Should she go back to the life full of struggles,  and weather it with her soulmate;  OR stay with the clean slate? 

It feels like she might stay with the clean slate, Yet... 

As clingy as she is with Shaad, her mind completely zeroed and focused on Aahil when she saw him.  There was no, conflict in her mind about the propriety of her strong attraction to the unknown man Aahil is...
What a post micshy. An apt reply to shut the trap of all the ppl who ship the fake couple and want Aahil to turn negative. Another thing only black and white can make Yin and Yang. Has anyone seen white n white make Yin &Yang??!! It's the truth of nature white makes a dynamic pair with black and stands out where as white n white makes your eyes ache. 
Mic, interesting take on colors.

I thought it was some new symbolism, where black is light and white is dark & dumb.

Originally posted by sageflower7

Interesting perspective. ..

For me, black is an austere serious colour,  worn when one is feeling introspective. thoughtful , as Aahil is when he decided to go to Dharamsala.  In search of peace of mind.

White is innocence and purity,  like a clean slate free of stains and blemish.

I feel Aahil is Sanam's true past, where she strove to achieve her life and love,  thorns and evil and revenge. She won her love, and he adored her in return. their love is strong as result of their struggles and they were cruelly parted. 

Sanam or Jannat is a clean slate. She has forgotten everything. She thinks she had a future with Shaad, who falsely claims to be her husband, a happy one. He loves her,  while she acknowledges that her feelings for him are conflicting.

Should she go back to the life full of struggles,  and weather it with her soulmate;  OR stay with the clean slate? 

It feels like she might stay with the clean slate, Yet... 

As clingy as she is with Shaad, her mind completely zeroed and focused on Aahil when she saw him.  There was no, conflict in her mind about the propriety of her strong attraction to the unknown man Aahil is...

A different perspective. Yes every one deciphers its in his her own way, but u know seeing Shaad. N Jannat in white, the concept of purity n innocence doesnot seem to cross my mind, as in my previous reply , i know how people associate White with good n Black with evil , so thought about a different perspective ... 

See sagey its again how u decipher it, for me Sanam's life with Aahil was not only about struggle n evil. She found her soulmate in him, she found the essence of pure love and happiness with Aahil too,  Her life was full of struggle but initially Aahil was not responsible for it, That twin swap Aahil was so much in his element , i will not say that Sanam had to face n suffer during Sanam2 intro track (even i lodt connect with SaHil during those days) but we cant deny that Sanam was too atleast somewhat responsible in not telling him , kher anyways that track was very poorly written , left so much desired,

Aahil being Sanam's pure love i so agree with it 😛 
Yes she will go with Shaad initially cz if she goes with Aahil instantly then the serial would end that day 😛 so thats the fun part of story, how Aahil will Bring out tje Sanam back in her, like u hv put urself Sanam was conflicted seeing Aahil yesterday 😳😳
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

What a post micshy. An apt reply to shut the trap of all the ppl who ship the fake couple and want Aahil to turn negative. Another thing only black and white can make Yin and Yang. Has anyone seen white n white make Yin &Yang??!! It's the truth of nature white makes a dynamic pair with black and stands out where as white n white makes your eyes ache. 
Thank you tia 🤗
Wow tia, u hv so beautifully put it, deffo white n black complements each other, white n black attract each other , just like opposite poles of the magnet 😳  
Amazingly put tia 😳 👏👏
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Mic, interesting take on colors.

I thought it was some new symbolism, where black is light and white is dark & dumb.

Yes. Thats the thing,  
Wanted it to be different from the run of the mill concept of good n Evil 😳😳
Originally posted by micshy

A different perspective. Yes every one deciphers its in his her own way, but u know seeing Shaad. N Jannat in white, the concept of purity n innocence doesnot seem to cross my mind, as in my previous reply , i know how people associate White with good n Black with evil , so thought about a different perspective ... 

See sagey its again how u decipher it, for me Sanam's life with Aahil was not only about struggle n evil. She found her soulmate in him, she found the essence of pure love and happiness with Aahil too,  Her life was full of struggle but initially Aahil was not responsible for it, That twin swap Aahil was so much in his element , i will not say that Sanam had to face n suffer during Sanam2 intro track (even i lodt connect with SaHil during those days) but we cant deny that Sanam was too atleast somewhat responsible in not telling him , kher anyways that track was very poorly written , left so much desired,

Aahil being Sanam's pure love i so agree with it 😛 
Yes she will go with Shaad initially cz if she goes with Aahil instantly then the serial would end that day 😛 so thats the fun part of story, how Aahil will Bring out tje Sanam back in her, like u hv put urself Sanam was conflicted seeing Aahil yesterday 😳😳

I understand... I wasn't saying that Sanam would want or prefer a new clean slate in her life.

If Sanam knew she'd run back to Aahil in a heartbeat. 

Question here is what Aahil thinks. Remember the night Tanveer died?
How he thought he wasn't worthy of forgiveness? And worried that he didn't deserve the huge gift of love Sanam gave him unreservedly.

And Sanam put his worries to rest and showed him all of her love. That was their consummation night. Theirs isn't a light hearted love story. 

I worry if Aahil sees that she can't remember him, and that she looks so carefree and happy with Shaad, that HE might be the one to walk away...

😭
Very nice take on the colours mic 👍🏼. Gosh...can't believe a discussion about black & white.  Whitewashing white?!  😆 l love black...I wear and have more black than white shirts 😆. Gimme gimme gimme gimmi black some more 😆.
Thx for the pm!
Originally posted by sageflower7

I understand... I wasn't saying that Sanam would want or prefer a new clean slate in her life.

If Sanam knew she'd run back to Aahil in a heartbeat. 

Question here is what Aahil thinks. Remember the night Tanveer died?
How he thought he wasn't worthy of forgiveness? And worried that he didn't deserve the huge gift of love Sanam gave him unreservedly.

And Sanam put his worries to rest and showed him all of her love. That was their consummation night. Theirs isn't a light hearted love story. 

I worry if Aahil sees that she can't remember him, and that she looks so carefree and happy with Shaad, that HE might be the one to walk away...

😭

Your last sentence sage...I'm happy right now...but at the same time also afraid and worried for that to happen 😭
Originally posted by micshy

So the promo pic is out ... 
Black n White, two contrasting colours are used for  them 

So this is a humble try to decode the colours ...

Scientifically 
Black absorbs photon particles better, it is a better thermal conductor. Meaning, it can see the light. It absorbs all the light, that comes it's way. And has no problems in seeing things for what they are.
Whereas white colour generally is a poor thermal conductor and light just reflects off. Meaning, it cannot see the light. It is living in an alternate universe and cannot see things for what they are. It likes to live in delusion.

Aahil in black-----  Black is the colour which absorbs all the light, Signifies a humble personality, Absorbs all the negativity , It stands for Purity ,,,, It cannot get stained, So I am loving black as a colour for SaHil ,,,,,, Just like them Their love is so pure ... Absorbs all the negativity still shines bright n Wont get stained ... 

Shaad and Jannat in white ----- White reflects all the colours , absorbs none, white gets stained,  n doesnot remain purely white lose its real colour...
Jannat is in white completely , like a ghost, her existence is completely non existent , Shes only a  ghost of Sanam.
Shaad is partially clad in white as he is responsible for her state and his life which is connected to her is based on nonexistence...  Hes only partially in white as society will not rightfully shame him fully for his actions. It will be Sanam who will bear the brunt and society will attempt to muddy and stain her completely, Shaad's lies has put Sanam into a weak spot as well, 

But The black is there to take all that dirt that would fall on The white of Sanam, he would be willingly taking all that stains without caring a damn about what society will think, He wont get stained but is here to take away all the stains from Sanam n Finally getting her merged into her real existence i.e Black ... 😳😳

Waiting for Aahil (black) to absorb all the light and clean up after the muddy stains left by Shaad (white) and immerse himself within Jannat (white) in such a way that his black overrides her white and she sees the light. 😳

This is amazing, mischy.

The last part @bold, truly inspirational..😳😳