thats y we need seperation track for yuvani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
in todays episode i felt so sad for suhani😭😭 poor girl how sadly she kept dat pillows back n may be she felt dat yuvraj will say something or remove d pillows but no yuvraj purposely showed menka pic n made her laugh n slept
first time i felt dadi asked correct question 

yuvraj should feel love for suhani so seperation track needed
Yes a delegation track is needed but she will leave the house end if this week and Weill be back next week wonder how the CVs will take the story forward
I honestly didn't get that scene at all. It was a poorly written scene. 
Originally posted by yanks28

I know right they need to develop these stories better
Originally posted by rbb1

Yes a delegation track is needed but she will leave the house end if this week and Weill be back next week wonder how the CVs will take the story forward
i never understands cvs how can they show like dat one day she left n after fewdays she will be back to help them how can she cm back like dat.they have to give atleast some good episodes where yuvraj missing her trying to meet r talk to her..
still im feeling n hopes dat she will help dem by not staying in birla house otherwise they have to show proper reason..hope for d best

ys agreed poorly written scene mostly with yuvraj no dialogues or any expressions simply he saw dat pillows n said im sleeply..it could have been with some deep emotions for both of them..
Originally posted by divyareddy123

ys agreed poorly written scene mostly with yuvraj no dialogues or any expressions simply he saw dat pillows n said im sleeply..it could have been with some deep emotions for both of them..

i dont think he even looked at those pillows. he is the one who removed them so seeing them there he should have said something...also why did she return to their room I thought they would discuss what happened and she would ask him if he loves her and when he says no she would pack up and leave the next morning but here shes leaving and asking him if he loves her at the same time.

i dont think he even looked at those pillows. he is the one who removed them so seeing them there he should have said something...also why did she return to their room I thought they would discuss what happened and she would ask him if he loves her and when he says no she would pack up and leave the next morning but here shes leaving and asking him if he loves her at the same time.
i have to watch dat scene again..cvs lost their brain long back..why she came to dat room why she kept dat pillows why she z leaving d next day god only knws..may be she will say d reason in tmrw episode we have to wait n watch..instead of all these better if she confronts yuvraj after marriage n come to decision