Not Enough :( (Page 7)

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

Originally posted by monika_a

Originally posted by kasturiroy18

sanyukta is nt a psychologist ... randhir himself doesnt wnt 2 open up den hw cn other person help him ?

When Sandhir were not even friends, and Sanyukta came to know about Randhir's parents' divorce
she did all she could do for Randhir so that his exams are not affected although her own exams were also at stake . Now as she loves Randhir so we expect much more from her and not something less. And if Sanyukta cannot help him now, then  Sandhir is not possibe
yap u r right monika...but ranawat bhi to sanyukta ko apni sacchai nahi batana chahta...to ranawat ki sacchai janne ke lie woh itni utabli kyun hai??...randhir ki baare me to jaise uska beech beech me short time memory loss ho jati hai...aur phir achanak use beech beech me yaad ajata hai ha randhir bhi to pareshaan tha...this is just ridiculous sadda haq cv s...

Wahi toh . Usne dekha naa Randhir ke chehre par khoon laga hua thaCry
Usi raat ya agle din hi lecture attend karne ki jagah Randhir kaa peecha karna chahiye tha .
But I was surprised to learn ki usne tractor ke baare mein pata lagana start kar diya thaConfused

.Vyshali. IF-Dazzler
.Vyshali.
.Vyshali.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yes even I want sanyu to put her 100% to be ther for Rd but cvs jis tarha se yeh ranawat track me sanyu ko main part de rahe hai mujhe doubt hai
I don't understand jab cvs sanyu ke personel prblm ke time Rd ko colge ke activities se dur rakh sakh te hai to rd ke waqt sanyu ko kyu nahi
Aur jab sanyu rd se apna kaam karva thi thi apne manipulation se jab woh enemies the to abb kyu nahi
I don't think sanyu ko rd Aur ragini ke bare koi misunderstanding honi chahiye kyu ki jab woh ishika ke waqt rd par trust kar thi tho abhi bhi honi chyiye Aur hostage track se bilkul trust se tho bilkul bhi honi chahiye ki rd sirf USS se pyar kartha he
Aur iss baar bhi agarr cvs NE sanyu ko rd ko bhul kar completely USS ranawat ke upar focus karvaya tho sandhir hona impossible he kyunki agarr woh rd ko samajhi nahi sakti phir she doesn't deserve rd Aur rd ko usse bhul kar apni life par focus Karna chahiye
Aur sanyu ko apni haq ki ladayi kudh karni chahiye tab usse pata chalega asli haq ki ladayi kesi hoti he bhina kisi ke support ke Aur rd ki value bhi pata chajayega usse
sry for my long comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manuzz

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi2012

Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

Exactly! she will have to give her  100% for finding out what is bothering Randhir.
When she was in trouble , after not getting answer from Sanyukta directly
Randhir sought other ways for finding her problem

Love Story looks good only if intensity of love is equal from both the sides.

@bold...perfect words...this is the reason for me it was always randhir's love story, it is always randhir's love story & it will be always randhir's love story...kyunki sanyukta ki love ki intensity kabhi bhi us hadh tak nahi pahuchi jaha tak randhir ki pahuchi...& sach kahu to mujhe cv s se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai...for them it is a show about a girl & her struggle to achieve her goal...so in her life love will be her secondery choice...lekin according to me career oriented women bhi love kar sakti hai utni hi intensity se jitna ki randhir ko sanyukta se hua hai...but cv s ko kaun samjhaye ye baat...jaise ek renuka sanyal ko banaya gaya hai...career ke piche daurte daurte apne bete ko bhi bhula dia...& sanyukta ko to abhi ghoshla ki mystery dhundni hai...akhir cv s aise hi to portray karna chahte hai career oriented women ko...
Yes agar wahi intensity Sanyukta mein dikha denge toh I am damn sure Sadda Haq kabhi bhi TRP ki race mein haar nahin sakta. Par yeh CVs ko kaun samjhayeCry

But cvs don't want 2 show us sandhir story at all.
Don't u remember DD sir's words??? Ouch

Mat yaad dila yaarCry

Fortitude

Harshichandu IF-Rockerz
Harshichandu
Harshichandu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Sadda haq is not a love story Geek
Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@monika but how he can say that??
what about our feelings??? Cry
V r dying 2 see sandhir n here they do not care 4 us
manuzz IF-Rockerz
manuzz
manuzz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
this time sanyukta needs to do something...
i agree she is trying from her side...but on the other hand she randhir is a person who will share anything with anyone...she has to go out and found out the reason behind his behaviour ...if she actually cares for him...ok ...sorry i may sound...little wrong here...she cares for him...thats why she was feeling uneasy and restless...as shown in previous episodes...i agree she cares for him...but its time to show her care for him now...she needs to show randhir...that she actually loves and cares for him...sanyukta is not a kind of person like randhir...she used to share her problems with parth...and then after with randhir...like rajveer harassing her...and all...she shares her problems with him...and he whole heartedly solves them too...but now its high time...some sort of polishing is needed to their relationship...if she know randhir so well ...then for what she is waiting for...go and use some other trick ...because..randhir coming to her...crying in her arms...telling her everything...this is not gonna happen...
randhir he is pissed ...on first side he is disturbed with karan's death and he is lying in front of ragini..giving her hopes that karan is fine..he is singapore for treatment..thus fulfiling his promise ...on the other hand...he is scared...each and every person close to his heart...leaves him...like karan...and he is worried for sanyukta now...thats why he is keeping her away from him purposely...because now..if something happens to sanyukta...he would die on spot...he cant handle anymore...
and the tractor task...again two parallel things happening ...like factory track and drugs track going on parallel...
the thing with which i m not convince is sanyukta is not trying her best...i m not saying she is not trying...she is...she cares for him...she is concern for him..but ...something is not upto the mark...she has to keep her mind cool and search for reason for randhir's behaviour...and not getting involved in any sort of misunderstandings...because once she will know..that she misunderstood randhir...than it would be really hard for her to convince him ...to bring him back...and again both will end up hurting each other...

so guys...just placing my pov...
i m not against sanyukta..i loved her character as much as i loved randhir's...
for me they are sandhir...not sanyukta or randhir as solo characters...
hope i m clear...
and sorry if i hurt anyone's emotions...
Smile

.Vyshali.

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshalipr

Yes even I want sanyu to put her 100% to be ther for Rd but cvs jis tarha se yeh ranawat track me sanyu ko main part de rahe hai mujhe doubt hai
I don't understand jab cvs sanyu ke personel prblm ke time Rd ko colge ke activities se dur rakh sakh te hai to rd ke waqt sanyu ko kyu nahi
Aur jab sanyu rd se apna kaam karva thi thi apne manipulation se jab woh enemies the to abb kyu nahi
I don't think sanyu ko rd Aur ragini ke bare koi misunderstanding honi chahiye kyu ki jab woh ishika ke waqt rd par trust kar thi tho abhi bhi honi chyiye Aur hostage track se bilkul trust se tho bilkul bhi honi chahiye ki rd sirf USS se pyar kartha he
Aur iss baar bhi agarr cvs NE sanyu ko rd ko bhul kar completely USS ranawat ke upar focus karvaya tho sandhir hona impossible he kyunki agarr woh rd ko samajhi nahi sakti phir she doesn't deserve rd Aur rd ko usse bhul kar apni life par focus Karna chahiye
Aur sanyu ko apni haq ki ladayi kudh karni chahiye tab usse pata chalega asli haq ki ladayi kesi hoti he bhina kisi ke support ke Aur rd ki value bhi pata chajayega usse
sry for my long comment

Main bhi chahti ki abhi Randhir ko Sanyukta kaa full focus mile
Ranawat ne itna wait kiya hai toh aur bhi wait kar sakta hai
-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshichandu

Sadda haq is not a love story Geek

Par mujhe love story mein jyaada interest haiCry

Fortitude